PIC THREAD FOOTBALL SUNDAY!

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by KatieSummers, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Happy Sunday everyone!!! A lot of people ask me how I found myself being a Tennessee fan when I’m originally from Cali and spent so much time in Texas. The city of Houston does have my heart so unlike many I’ve been a Tennessee fan because of the days when they were the Houston Oilers. Followed the team not the city, but I must say despite being a titans fan I’m a huge JJ Watt fan! My team isn’t playing today so tell me who your team is and why so I can root for them!!! Come by and watch a game with me Hope all of you playing fantasy and in pools have the best of luck today!!!

Xoxo
    Katie :)

Attached Files:

auron79, JuniperJones and Thirty7 like this.
  2. I'm a diehard Dallas Cowboys fan cause of my hometown Dallas

KatieSummers likes this.
  3. Another Texan! Nice I love it! & great team

4. Thirty7
    Chat with Me

Thirty7 Active Member

Watching the Chiefs-Ravens....been a KC fan since I was a little kid. Don't mind most teams though...except the Bronc0s and Raiders haha.

5. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Watching the Patriots dismantle the Jets fun day so far

6. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Root for the Titans because of our local boy, Marcus Mariota! But man, they gotta protect him. He should start his contract renewal discussions with, "You either protect me or I walk."

For added emphasis, he should bring his mother in with him. She's a tiny, little thing but you do not want to piss her off.

KatieSummers likes this.
  7. I’m always rooting for them when we play!!! You’re totally right LOL his momma is a fiery Latina!

Kenny1123 likes this.
  8. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

I think his mom is German but if that's in there with Latino blood....oh man, no wonder Marcus listens to her. She'd kick his butt from HI to TN and back.

And he does have one thing no one else has--he caught his own pass! Can you imagine if Tom Brady and Marcus Mariota met and exchanged bragging rights? Tom: Holds up both hands to show off his Superbowl rings and tells Marcus, "Top that, rookie." Marcus: "That's nice, Tom. But have you ever caught your own pass? No? Yeah, I thought so." and proceeds to show video.

9. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Here's something from youtube showing him catching his own pass:

KatieSummers likes this.
  10. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

NinaBux Nina Bux (aka) StarBux

@KatieSummers you already know go horse put another one in the win column!

KatieSummers likes this.
  11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love your adorable pic with your jersey!!! Book your fabulous party with @KatieSummers today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. galoverboy
    Chat with Me

galoverboy Well-Known Member

Falcons are a good team.
    Nice to see you follow your history with the Titans. My brother is the same way with the Titans. Fan since the oilers days.

13. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Looks like you’re always having a great time ;)