Who likes to be submissive?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pridefc1, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Pridefc1
    Chat with Me

Pridefc1 Well-Known Member

I am a dominant type of guy nothing too far but I just like having control :) in the bedroom. I would love to roleplay being the bad boy and a lovely blonde or someone that can pass as a pretty innocent rich girl. I am Latino and it would be awesome to be the handyman fixing the house and you the beautiful daughter of a rich dad who always hires me for work around the house. I walk in and you are getting ready for your date with your bf. Maybe some cute dress and heels. You are a snobby girl and your dad never pays me what I deserve. Sooo, I take advantage of his cute daughter in the bedroom. You tell me how your bf takes care of you but you never give him nothing more but a kiss. So I grab you from the back and start rubbing you and throw you on the bed and you don’t have any time to say anything but start moaning while I eat your pussy. You get very wet and can’t believe what’s going on as I stick my cock in your mouth and you start sucking it. Without further ado, i fuck you hard and good and show you how a handyman fucks. ;) after the sex I tell you that was good now let me go get paid by your daddy. I go take a shower, and the only thing you can do is think of the forced sex you just had and how you want more. You then join me in the shower and suck me the best you can and we’ll we have rd2 lol :) hot hot hot

DaniellaValenti likes this.
  2. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

I can be anything you want/need me to be!!!

I love roll playing!

-Pure heart with a dirty mind,
    Randy Ryder

Pridefc1 and Built tough like this.
  3. *Raises hand* MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Built tough likes this.
  4. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

I love being submissive and doing what I’m told

sexywookiee and Pridefc1 like this.
  5. Panathropist
    Chat with Me

Panathropist Well-Known Member

Important to know for the very near future!

Built tough and AbbyAvery like this.
  6. KyrinMae
    Chat with Me

KyrinMae Well-Known Member

I’m just the girl for you! I can definitely play innocent rich girl because that’s what people assume about me anyways.

Pridefc1 likes this.
  7. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

This is an interesting thread [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 Well-Known Member

I love this thread, as somebody with a Submission fantasy it's good to know which girls are down for it, I had no idea @KikiLover was game for it, always thought she was strictly dominant same with @AirforceAmy

KikiLover likes this.
  9. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

I like pleasing and offering whatever experience my clients are interested in so I’m open minded

RunningSquirrel and sexywookiee like this.