RANCH SPECIAL RIVERDANCE

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by AstridLulpeck, Jan 4, 2020.

1. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

AstridLulpeck Well-Known Member

Happy new year everyone..I would love an outdate to the Grand Sierra Resort in Reno Sunday May 10th .This will be a cultural experience we will never forget..!! The hotel and rooms are on par with any premiere vegas hotel...Extra time granted with a booking this month...spend your time with the ultimate sports goddess and December lover of the month Astrid Lulpeck 20200104_141348~2.jpg

2. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

Book this beautiful babe on an outdate [smilie=hot over you.gif]

Leo Goodale and AstridLulpeck like this.
  3. I know that’s going to be a wonderful outdate because your amazing!!!

BluCarter[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you soo much kiki and Blu..!! Very grateful to know you both..!! HNY..!! 2020 is going to rock...!! 20200104_141235~2.jpg

CaptainJJ, Sharky and Leo Goodale like this.
  5. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you leo for the likes and support..I think the Irish dancing and music would be an unforgettable romantic date in Reno..love , astrid

Sharky and Leo Goodale like this.
  6. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

I think a romantic stroll would be a probable concoction for making the evening most memorable around the grounds of GSR you and me under the stars Snapchat-2078065136.jpg

Leo Goodale, CaptainJJ and Sharky like this.
  7. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Don’t keep this amazing lady waiting guys!

8. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you June..you mean soo much to me..........) #A team

Leo Goodale and CaptainJJ like this.
  9. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Hope all is going great for youj.j...!! Happy new year and a humble thanks from me..!! 20200109_085209.jpg

Leo Goodale likes this.
  10. I'm doing great Astrid. I always love seeing you in your new dresses. You look really really hot today. :)

AstridLulpeck likes this.
  11. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

thank you j.j. you are a hottie and I daydream about walking around the beaches of lake tahoe with you..!!

12. Leo Goodale and AstridLulpeck like this.
  13. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you Austin Hays I hope you have a great New Year cuz we are all having so much fun and I know you will have a great New Year fabulous to hear from you love Astrid 20200109_085141~2.jpg

14. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

I really want to see the Riverdance ...I think it would be such a great way to celebrate Saint Patrick's Day and the most interesting of culture, 20200115_134510~2.jpg 20200115_134245~2.jpg 20200115_134225~2.jpg the Irish heritage come join me

15. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Well , I am definitely having much more fun as a blond ...come join the river dance with me ...here's the Truckee River hope you like my photos... love # 20191211_203155.jpg 20200115_130901.jpg 20200116_172440.jpg 20191211_203155.jpg 20200116_101219.jpg Astrid

Leo Goodale and AustinShelby like this.
  16. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Here is a new photo..hope you all like it love astrid HoHMABrh~2.jpeg

17. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you for the likes on my new photos .......) The others are 2 big to upload..Time for an exciting outdate with Astrid to break up the mundane work week schedule and have some adverturesome fun..love, astrid Cs9kDxyB~4.jpeg

18. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you JJ for your likes and support here's another photo hope you like it YpEphm4G~2.jpeg love Astrid

CaptainJJ and Leo Goodale like this.
  19. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you Aztec for the likes on my pictures up above
    ..how have you been

? what have you been up to ..?? did you enjoy watching the games last weekend..? ? I absolutely love them and the games the weekend before ...can't wait for the Super Bowl..!! anyways Take Me Out To The River Dance ..!! I would be a lovely date . .you and I walking hand-in-hand after the show , around the resort, around the Riverwalk it could be just us ..!!!love Astrid

CaptainJJ and Leo Goodale like this.