My time with Nina Skye

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Nate in the box, Feb 15, 2020.

Tags:
  1. First and foremost, I want to say thank you to @NinaSkye for an amazing time. Thank you Nina.

There are many things you can say about Nina. She is kind, sweet, smart, caring, passionate, and beautiful (both inside and out). If all I did in this review is described Ninas positive qualities, we’d be here all day. She is a person you want to be around. She is a person that is a joy to be around.

About 7 months ago I contacted Nina in hopes of seeing her in February. She got back to me almost right away and said that she would love to. We stayed in touch over the months, and she those positive qualities of hers just shined through in everyone of her emails. She is such a joy to talk with.

The day finally came to see Nina. She is a very caring and passionate person and I had a great time with her.

Nina is a great person with a great heart. I would encourage anyone who is thinking about seeing her, to email her today.

[email protected]

Thank you again Nina, for everything.

Trailboss and NinaSkye like this.
  2. NinaSkye
    Chat with Me

NinaSkye Local and available 24/7 by appointment!

It was my pleasure! I enjoyed spending time with you and I look forward to our date this summer. Muuuah!

Nate in the box likes this.