Top Five Reasons to Try a Threesome!

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by AliceLittle, Dec 29, 2019.

1. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 Well-Known Member

#5 is really the only reason that needs to mentioned, it's a threesome, why would you not want a threesome?

RebeccaBrite likes this.
  2. <3 <3 What better way to combat the loneliness we will all be facing during quarantine than booking a party with me and one of my sister bunnies once we are open again! I think I could blow off some steam... How about you?;)

Davefem likes this.
  3. YakimaFun
    Chat with Me

YakimaFun Well-Known Member

A 3some with the 2 of you would be heaven!!!

David

4. Alice if you can get Roxanne back to the ranches After all this.I’ll be the first in line to book both of you.;)

KikiLover likes this.
  5. Davefem
    Chat with Me

Davefem Active Member

I would love to do it while being crossdress. 20201031_193712.jpg

lingerieluvrm and KikiLover like this.
  6. Bruce75
    Chat with Me

Bruce75 Well-Known Member

I feel like a threesome is pretty much on every guy's bucket list!

lingerieluvrm likes this.
  7. [​IMG]

Lamb of God - Contractor (Audio)

8. Mikejt
    Chat with Me

Mikejt Well-Known Member

I had an awesome threesome once with Air Force Amy and Bunny Love it was fun and exhausting. Those two ladies worked well together.

9. OMFG, I will always have a great memory stored in mind when I am sick and old.
    I had sex with Alice Little, Remy Martin, and another lady that I had the greatest crush on.
    Electro-Shock therapy cannot remove that awesome memory.

I am happy to have one-lady-at-a-time and give/get full pleasure from that for the rest of my life, as long as I have a great memory of sex with multiple ladies.

RemyMartin likes this.
  10. Davefem
    Chat with Me

Davefem Active Member

For a brothel and a threesome virgin, will it take longer to do a threescore due to finding the right fit with the 2 courtesans?