About Me Cat scan

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by AlexaHaze, Jun 16, 2021.

1. The dr sent me a email saying my condition may be worse. It's been a difficult year because of my situation health wise. A cat scan is being ordered since there not sure what to think of my health. Im not nervous. I only wish it could of been sooner. Once I arrive there I'll be waiting on you my dr . A cat scan or pussy scan is needed immediately with your probe. Please visit and give me a good health check with a penis injection. Once the scan is completed I'll need a follow up appointment right after.
    Thank you for time. I appreciate being connected inside. ❤[smilie=heart fill with love.gif];) lol

Old Nick, father-g, Pizza Man and 2 others like this.
  2. Perseus
    Chat with Me

Perseus Well-Known Member

You will definitely be able to say: The doctor is 'in'

AlexaHaze and RunningSquirrel like this.
  3. So glad I have "coverage." I think we know what the "P" and "P" are in PPO ...

AlexaHaze and Perseus like this.
  4. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

You REALLY got me there in the first couple of lines....I was worried and ya kinda scared the shit outta me. WOW! Now you probably want to expand your outfits and add either a lab coat or a nurses uniform.

AlexaHaze likes this.
  5. Perseus
    Chat with Me

Perseus Well-Known Member

Lol RS, "covered" indeed. Maybe the "O" stands for oooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

RunningSquirrel and AlexaHaze like this.
  6. I feel as if I got sucker punched, I totally fell for that one.

Pizza Man and AlexaHaze like this.
  7. Love it lol. ❤❤❤❤[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Lol nice hun. I promise I'll be a good patient ❤❤

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  9. Lol hun. Hope I didnt freak you out to much lol. Some dr outfits would be fun. After a thutough pelvic exam we can decide on how to start treatments. Lol.

Pizza Man likes this.
  10. Lol. Hope we can play dr soon hun ❤

father-g likes this.
  11. Ghost13
    Chat with Me

Ghost13 Well-Known Member

Ok this was great! You had me all F'ED up! Lmfao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Pizza Man and AlexaHaze like this.
  12. lol. Glad you liked it hun <3 [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

Ghost13 likes this.