REVIEW The Sequel with Ms. Asiafoxxx

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Benz, Jun 18, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Benz
    Chat with Me

Benz Active Member

This is the sequel just like in the movies sometime the sequel doesn't like up to expectations.
    I reach out to Ms. Asia, (I just saw her last week before check out OMG seeing Ms. Asiafoxx review) to see when can we meet. If you know Ms. Asiafoxxx she has a very decisive mind. I was flying into Reno Saturday June xx. I have never been on an outdate at the ranch.
    We decided to do an outdate that Saturday upon my arrival in Reno. I told her that I would be wearing a coat and she decided to planned our evening. I am from Hawaii and have been exposure to many Asian and American cuisines. She had created a perfect evening that both of us would enjoy.

I arrived at the ranch and see was outside the main door sitting. She greeted me wearing a Black Coat, Black pants, and red top. She was radiant, along with her smile. We hugged and went inside to take care of business.

We left the ranch going on my first outdate. She decided on Korean restaurant located in Sparks. I was delighted that she choose that restaurant. Upon arriving at the restaurant, it was felt perfect, just like the movies. We enter the restaurant and were surprise that we were the only people. We had the restaurant for ourselves it was like I reserved the whole for us. We order our dinner however, we had way too much food for two people.

I forgot to mention that she drove us to the restaurant and we had time to chit chat.
    I felt I was on Cloud 9 with this lovely lady. How romantic a restaurant to ourselves, enjoying each others company, and good food you couldn't have plan this any better.
    The drive back was relaxing and I enjoy being with her. Upon returning to the ranch, I sat at the bar and waited for her to take care of business
    I didn't know that a ice bucket with Champagne was being prepare for us.
    We enter her room and that were heaven and earth were cheering us on.
    We were passionate with each other. I will leave the lovemaking between Asia and myself.
    I can say it worth the time to be with her.
    I won't change anything.
    I made some bad mistakes on this day June xx 2019. She was able to help me through my rough time and create new memories with her.
    I will never forget. Till the next time.

Pizza Man likes this.
  2. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

Dude you scored WELL! I've never been to the Sparks side of Reno but I hear that the Mustang has a great bar and grill plus lots of history.

Since you are from Hawaii I was half expecting you to throw in some slang terms like "Brah" and what not. It sounds like you "Broke da mouth" and you had a good "grind."

With all that food you had a "kanak attack" and you had some fun with the "puka."

OK that's all I got LOL.

Benz likes this.
  3. Benz
    Chat with Me

Benz Active Member

Ok Bruddah cuz pizzaman the grind was broke the mouth action and the Hawaiian paralysis taking affect in the car.
    The punani is always beautiful. The puka going give me star eye. Enjoy bruddah