She's Really "Air Puff Amy"

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Docrocker, Mar 15, 2013.

1. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

This isn't a party review but I just have to tell you about Amy. I've been coming to the ranches kind of incognito once per year many years now and I remember Air Force Amy was around but never really met her back then. She was busy as ever with appointments and I was naive doing line ups and was probably too afraid to approach her anyway.

Amy left BunnyRanch at some point since. Then years passed and I when was at the recent Masquerade back on December 14, 2012 and briefly sat next to this beautiful lady, not knowing it was her until she told me. I sent her a pm when I heard she was officially coming back just to congratulate her and she told me that she decided to because I was so hot!! I thought that was an incredibly sweet thing for her to say and I knew immediately where this woman is at. She knows how to touch people in a special way.

This more recent trip last week I got to talk to Amy in the parlor and I have to say there is nothing "Force or Forceful" about Amy. She is a sweet and gentle person who knows how to read people, client or not, incredibly well and she is a genius when it comes to her profession. Just read her posts, her responses to your posts, see the types of parties she provides and you can see how special Amy is. She's really Air Puff Amy.

Doc

2. Nice Review!!!!!

3. Aaaaaaw...now THAT'S just about the sweetest thing anyone has ever said of me. THANK YOU so much for taking the time to write such kind sentiments especially so in your time of grieving the Bunnyranch!

I got to know DocRocker fairly well this trip too. He is really such a pleasant man. So easy to talk to, relaxed and one of the most grateful men I've ever met. He REALLY loves our atmosphere (and he adds quite handsomely to it I might add).

Doc has a great sense of humor and I wasn't kidding when I said he was one of the main reasons I came back to work. He is not difficult on the eyes at all! :mrgreen:

[smilie=hot over you.gif]

Thank you so very much again Doc! You really do ROCK!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Aww thanks Amy. BunnyRanch has become my secret home away from home.

5. ....and we'll leave the light on for you...
    :p

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

What a wonderful write up Docrocker!!! A Great tribute to a Special Lady!!!
    [smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

7. Thank you B.A.! I think you and I should have Skype sex!

[smilie=hot over you.gif]

8. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

You are a class act Amy [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

9. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Amy really is the best!!!!!!!

10. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

She's a Legend yet when you meet her she's very sweet and humble and sexy!

11. Aaaaw that's so sweet of you to say Docrocker. Thank you! I should be getting some nice shots of Lake Tahoe and Emerald Bay this weekend. We miss you so bad!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Yeah...you know things are bad when I'm back to astronomy :lol: :lol: :roll: Collecting bunnies is much more fun!!!

13. Sounds like lots of fun! I am envious

14. Amy is the best!!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. I met Amy about 9 years ago. She is indeed a very warm and sweet person. I hope she will be back at the BR soon! :D :D

16. Wow! Did you ever think we would live this long? :shock:

[​IMG]

17. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

She's back and sweet and hot as ever!!

18. She is as HOT as ever!!!!!

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

19. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Yes she is hot as ever but the thing about Amy is she genuinely a nice person who knows how to treat people and it's that way for her clients. Send her a pm and see for yourself. Not to mention some of her amazing specialty parties listed on her signature.

20. She is definitely a legend!!!! And sexy too!!!