RANCH SPECIAL ABBY ROAD NOV TOUR TILL 17th (GFE HOLIDAY SPECIAL)

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by AbigailRhoads, Nov 11, 2021.

1. AbigailRhoads
    Chat with Me

AbigailRhoads Well-Known Member

Hey guys I'm back! Man its been a wild few months! I've been working out recently in my spare time and experimenting with TONS of new KETO cookbook recipes for Thanksgiving. I did in fact have a birthday last month and am now back at the ranch so grateful for everything and everyone in my life. I know the holidays however can be a time put into question for some of us. And although warm for some not all of us feel welcomed by them.. I remember growing up.. the question of "will this family member or loved one be there during the holidays?" always crossed my mind.. That is when I realized a holiday spent with the right people, can make all the difference in life. This holiday season Ill be doing a GFE Holiday special for anyone who needs some warmth and romance. If you feel a little less cheery this season and are in need of extra love, i encourage you to send a message to me. lets figure out something amazing out together to make this the best holiday season in a long time. My goal is lifelong memories for us both, whether it be an outdate or even something here at Bunny. email me at [email protected] and lets make this holiday one of your most intimate, passionate and memorable yet . xoxo <3
    sending love and light to you..

Attached Files:

2. You have a Nice body and smile.

3. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

I remember when she was just a brunette and wore a mask on Livestream. What a little hottie!