Outfit Requests ♥️

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by RileyRyder, Jan 14, 2022.

?

Do you enjoy role playing?

1. Yes (describe in comments)

10 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. It’s not for me

4 vote(s)
    28.6%
  1. 79813CB9-2A54-42BA-BA29-817223EC021B.jpeg

I’ve had several requests to wear just this jacket with clients! And the answer is YES.

If you have any outfit requests, please let me know prior to our appointment (so I have time to prepare). Also, if you already have one in mind, bring it with you when we meet! Contact me at [email protected] to set up our time together ♥️

P.S. I love role playing and have many costumes already [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. RileyRyder, Thank you for the information. Outfits can really make the fantasy! You said you have many costumes available, do you have them in a place where someone can see and choose from while they are with you?

RileyRyder likes this.
  3. @RileyRyder i did not vote because I’m not sure how to! My first thought is no they’re not for me. But that’s because I’ve never explored that before! And then I think well I’ll try anything once and who knows It might be the best thing since sliced bread! So I’ll have to go with option 3 don’t knock it till you try it!

RileyRyder likes this.
  4. lingerieluvrm
    Chat with Me

lingerieluvrm Well-Known Member

I like reversing traditional roles, and well I think you can probably guess the rest ;-)

RileyRyder likes this.
  5. I agree! And yes absolutely ♥️

Loose likes this.
  6. Exactly ♥️ So exciting to try new things and have new experiences ;)

7. Love it! And oh yessss I have an idea ;)

lingerieluvrm likes this.
  8. lingerieluvrm
    Chat with Me

lingerieluvrm Well-Known Member

mmmm I like the sound of that!

9. Yes indeed, I think finding something sexy, fun, and out of the norm for a party can REALLY crank up the anticipation and sizzle!

lingerieluvrm likes this.
  10. Pridefc1
    Chat with Me

Pridefc1 Well-Known Member

Oh yes roleplaying makes it so much exciting and fun. My type of woman :)