Staci V Alien Encounter Part 1

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by KARAOKESINGER, Mar 30, 2013.

1. My encounter began when I was picked up in Vegas by Peyton’s Girl Marie! It was late late at night but who cares it’s Vegas baby! The trip from Vegas to the Alien passed quickly because Marie is my fave Limo driver and one of the most interesting people you will ever meet. In addition she really knows her sports! Upon my arrival Staci was at the bar SHE LOOKED GORGEOUS… we hugged and I knew by the mischievous sparkle in her eye we were going to have fun! Dallas was behind the bar so I got to meet her… witty and fun! I met several of the other ladies as well and turned my attention to Staci. We had partied before when she was at the LRS so I knew that I was in for a fun night. Before we got serious about the negotiations I asked for a tour as this was the first time for me at the Alien and completed my “GRAND SLAM” merit badge (coined by BIG AL!) having visited/partied at the four ranches (BUNNY, LRN, LRS, ALIEN). The place is fun and tasteful the rooms are really nice and the common areas are all well appointed. This place is special and I was really impressed with all the options that were available in the various rooms. This is truly a place to relax, explore and have fun! After the tour we went to Staci’s room and worked out the agenda and after I completed my transaction with Dallas it was go time! Staci did not disappoint… we had fun revisiting the “Car Wash” and many other facets of her sexuality. She is a very attentive and energetic lover… exhausted we both laid down in bed and talked a bit before getting some sleep. We awoke the next morning and finished off our encounter with another round of incredible sex. Thanks so much Staci I always enjoy our time together! RAAAAAAWR! ;)

KS

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

AWESOME!!!! ... And Congratulations on the "SLAM"!!! :wink:
    [smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

3. Thanks you BIG AL! It was a pleasurable quest to say the least! Now off to find the HOLY GRAIL :)

KS

4. It was an amazing visit just like last time! I can't wait for many more! We have much more to explore . . .

5. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

I think other than possibly Crock, you are the first to complete the Grand Slam! Way to go KS!

I would love to try out what each of the ACH's special rooms have to offer.

6. Hey TSTORM... Cronus completed it too! I think we may need a roll call on it... would be cool to know and perhaps incentive for the members to see all the ranches in person and meet all the cool people that work in them!

KS

7. I can't wait for more to encounter the great things we have to offer here. My fellow kittens and I always aim to please right KS? Not even the sky can limit our imaginations!

8. YES PLEASING is the name of the GAME at the ALIEN RANCH! IM a BELIEVER :)

KS

9. Ok now take me to your leader!!

10. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

So CW, KS, and Crock so far, and I will visit the southern ranches before year is over.

11. Glad to hear people enjoy themselves at the Ranches!!!!

12. Sweet!! We'll be happy to have you TS! Anxiously awaiting another visit from KS and meeting CW!! YAY!

13. waiting on your next review :D

14. HOT HOT HOT!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. Staci seems to have quite the following! Add me to that list... 8)

16. Can't wait for more parties with you in the near future