PIC THREAD Meet me in the jacuzzi!

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by EllieAmes, Aug 19, 2023.

1. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

Meet me in the jacuzzi in the fantasy suite and get lost with me in all the bubbles and an evening where we make all your fantasies a reality! Don't be shy book with me today! I'm available 24/7 by appointment and Sunday thru Thursday from 12pm-12am and Friday and Saturday from 12pm-2am!

IMG-4287.JPG

2. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

A jacuzzi sounds heavenly right now, with all the stress I have gone over the past month. You are very beautiful, welcome to the ranches

EllieAmes likes this.
  3. Melt away your worries and stress in the Jacuzzi with @EllieAmes !
    Book your fantasy experience with Ellie TODAY!!!

4. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

Delilah Rae Where secret desires become realities

I'm so excited to see you back! Book her fast boys or you wont have the chance with this amazing lady!

EllieAmes likes this.
  5. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

In the jacuzzi with me sounds like the perfect way to relief some stress! Let me treat you with my magical hands and many talents! xoxo!

6. KeelyRose
    Chat with Me

KeelyRose Your busty redhead fantasy

Ouuu jacuzzi sounds fun don’t miss the opportunity to make a splash with this hottie!

EllieAmes likes this.
  7. Meet @EllieAmes in the Jacuzzi! You will be so happy you did!

EllieAmes likes this.
  8. Give this lady the Jacuzzi party of her life. [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

9. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

It’s a jacuzzi party. Book with @EllieAmes don't forget to bring some strawberries for the champagne.

EllieAmes likes this.
  10. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

We can relax either in the hot tub or the jacuzzi, either way we're both leaving more than satisfied xoxo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]