❤ ❤ ❤ Daily shout out thread! ❤ ❤ ❤

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KelF, Nov 24, 2010.

1. Shout out to Origlegman! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] Right back at you my love!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

4. Shout out to my beautiful bunny sisters , xoxo

5. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the RAVISHING Laci Ann!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] to origlegman, Docrocker, JC, Hubby, BSMnova, photodude, "He"Kell, and board members I miss and haven't talked to in forever: Kevin, Sparty, NickTO, legman, roadster, etc. As well to Air Force Amy, Jade Capri and Willow!! [smilie=i love you1.gif]

7. purduefan
    Chat with Me

purduefan Well-Known Member

I'd like to give a shout out to all the lovely ladies and gents in Bunny Land!! :D 8) :wink:

I'd also like to give an EXTRA SPECIAL shout out to two lovely gals in particular....

Stacy Tyler [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

&

Chance Cuddles [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

Hiya, ladies!! :D :oops: :wink:

8. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Back at ya Kelf [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] we miss you [smilie=happy.gif]

9. Shout out to Docrocker!!!!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful and RAVISHING KelF!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

Special shout outs to Docrocker, origlegman, glip, Jade Capri, Madam Suzette and Dennis! [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] :D

12. stacytyler
    Chat with Me

stacytyler Bunny Babe! Email me to set up appointments today!

Hiya babe! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] to everyone, in case I'm not on here for a while....

14. Long overdue shout out to smoldering sexy

TAMELA LEE!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. Kisses to you!

16. Shout out to all of the Bunnies!!!!! You all are great!!!!

[​IMG]

17. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful and RAVISHING Ally James!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. Shout out to Manny! It's been too long, babe. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. Thanks for the shout out! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. Back at ya cutie! It has been WAY too long. I'll send you PM okay.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. Shout out to Madam Suzette!!!!

[​IMG]

22. purduefan
    Chat with Me

I'd like to give a sweet "Sweet Shout Out" to the following ladies:

Stacy Tyler [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Victoria Cassidy [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Mona Lisa :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Air Force Amy [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Willow Love [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Jade Capri [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Barbie Girl [smilie=hot over you.gif]

Kat Krush [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Mixie Rose [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Hiya, ladies!! :D :wink: [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

23. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful and RAVISHING Mixie Rose!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. Shout out to you purduefan!!!!

[​IMG]

25. A shout out Daddy D - he has created the best brothel empire in the world!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

26. ❤❤ HUGE Shout Out to Angelina Sparks, Randy Ryder, Cherry Bang, Tamela Lee, Ally James and Jade Capri ❤❤

27. A shout out to MayDayMayDay! I can't wait to see you babe, the wait gets harder every time. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. [smilie=hi ya!.gif] Thank you for the shout out, baby! Muah! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

29. Shout out to Willow!!!!

[​IMG]

30. purduefan
    Chat with Me

I would like to give a VERY SPECIAL SHOT OUT to a few lovely ladies that I personally know and immensely enjoy!! :D :wink:

Willow Love [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Laci Ann [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Jade Capri [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Stacy Tyler :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

The style and grace that these ladies display is certainly unmatched!! :D 8) :wink:

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]

31. A sweet shout out to you, love! Miss you!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

32. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

33. Shout out to piglet!!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG]

34. Shout out to LoverOfWomen! [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful and RAVISHING Ally James!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]