My nooner with Tamela Lee!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by griff307, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Been a long time since I've been back to the ranch. I've always wanted to party with Tamela, but I'm really shy especially when it comes to a woman as beautiful as her. I finally got the courage to e-mail her and booked a party for Noon on Tuesday. As I write this, I still can't believe I didnt party with her sooner.

I got to the ranch 15 minutes prior to my appointment with Tamela, and got a drink at the bar. Seeing her pictures is one thing but to meet her in person is another, Tamela came out to meet me and I was taken back how really gorgeous she is. We went back to her room, discussed the details of the party, no hassles and all pressure free. I got to have 2 hours with the one of the hottest ladies at the ranch and I can say it was the best time out of all the visits I've made. The chemistry that Tamela and I shared was pretty amazing, it made everything so much fun and it was like we couldn't keep our hands off each other. Next thing I know clothes are coming off and hands are roaming all over each other. I remember she made a comment on my choice of shoes as I was wearing Underamour running shoes and she was wearing Underarmour underwear, I thought that was pretty cool. If she hadn't said anything, I wouldnt have known Tamela's luscious melons were not natural. You can squeeze and suck on them and not even know the difference nevertheless, it was pretty hard not to enjoy both of them. Things got even more intense when we made it to the bed, I was ready to go and Tamela got on top and gave me a good ride. Sometimes condoms kind of kill the feel, but not with Tamela, I could feel her contracting around me as she rode me, it was very exhilarating to feel that. Between kissing and her working me up and down, I definitely was in another world. She even helped me scratch off 69ing on the bucket list, never tried it and Ive always wanted to, she was more then willing to help me out with that. The sensation was unreal, Tamela's oral skills are something else. Tasting her delicious kitty while she worked her oral magic, proved that I wasn't going to last long. Sure enough, it wasn't long before I had a good long intense climax, Tamela made sure of it!

With round 1 complete, Tamela got a bath going and we both enjoyed the conversation and each others company. With her back against me as I was roaming my hands over wet titties it wasn't long before I was ready for round 2. Tamela spread herself on the bed, and I enjoyed more of her delicious kitty again. We started in missionary and I was glad she was climaxing as I pounded away in between her beautiful toned legs. She turned over and I knew I wasn't going to last long going at it doggy style. Seeing her ass coming back at me and reaching to grab her tits, was enough to send me over the edge. All I could say was wow, Ive never climaxed twice in a party before, and if time permitted I probably would have been ready for round 3. Time was almost up, but before I left Tamela let me take a a few photos of her and few of her and I. Tamela also has a another very unique skill, she can give a very good body massage. She should be a fully certified massage therapist, I was very relaxed and it felt amazing. She worked me head to toe and after the sex and the massage I just got, I pretty much was jello after that. She gave me a signed 8X10 photo of her self along with some other photos for me to take with me. I had a long drive ahead of me but Tamela was very generous and gave a couple bottles of water and a granola bar to take with me for my trip. I still cant believe I waited this long to finally party with her, but I'm glad I did! Shes got me thinking about the next party already and it hasn't been more then a few days. Tamela, thank you so much for everything, you made this party really stand out and I couldn't have been more happier when I left. Hope to see you again really soon!

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Excellent review!!!!!! Great way to spend an afternoon!!!! :wink:
    [smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

3. chyrh
    Chat with Me

chyrh Active Member

Awesome! Sounds like you had a great time!

4. Thank you soooo much for coming to see me xoxoxo I look forward to seeing you again babe!! Have fun in Florida!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Awesome review, Griff307! Glad to hear there are still plenty of "first" left to enjoy. ;)

6. Right!? I love it

7. Thanks Jade! Tamela has definitely made a lasting impression on me!

8. Can't wait to see u again xoxoxo

9. Hope to see you again soon Tamela!

10. Keyword SOON :mrgreen: