Another amazing evening with Caressa

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by chyrh, Jul 16, 2013.

1. chyrh
    Chat with Me

chyrh Active Member

I ended my trip to the Bunny Ranch with the lovely Caressa Kisses! We had a lot of trouble getting together this time but I was lucky enough to actually get to see her and I am so thankful that I did!

As everyone probably knows, Caressa took a leave from the Ranch for a little while and I was lucky enough to be the person who welcomed her back and pop her cherry! ;) Caressa you really are awesome and I was honored to do so. I had an appointment set up with her prior to her leave of absence and was completely devastated that I wasn’t going to see her. Until this trip, Caressa was the only Bunny that I had seen and it would not have seemed right going there and not to see her. To make a long story short, I had an appointment with Caressa, Caressa left, Barbie girl returned, transferred appointment to Barbie, Barbie left, Caressa notified me that she was returning and I transferred appointment back to Caressa. Talk about a roller coaster ride. Well the roller coaster ride didn’t end there. I found out that Caressa even drove all the way from LA to make it there in time to see me plus had issues along the way. Like I said, I don’t know why she went through the trouble. :eek: I would think most girls would just say sorry it’s not going to work out this time; be sure you see me your next trip! Caressa really is unbelievable and I am really glad I have got to know her.

As far as the actual date goes, Caressa and I went on an Out date. I met Caressa at Ole’ Ole’ Mexican restaurant which was very convenient since I was staying at the Gold Dust. After a great Mexican dinner, I got the privilege of walking a beautiful lady back to my hotel room! :D Caressa was awesome as always in the bedroom and "gently" got back into the swing of things. :twisted: Too much fun! Afterwards, I just held her and we just relaxed while enjoying each others company. I wish I could have held her in my arms all night long but unfortunately our time was up and she had to leave. It’s even worse when she is leaving your room instead of you leaving hers. I was missing her before she even got to her car. :(

Caressa, thank you so much for the great time and all the trouble you went through.

[smilie=i love you1.gif]

Last edited: Dec 1, 2015
  2. Sounds like a beautiful time you had! Caressa really is special. :)

3. Sounds like Caressa took very good care of you!!!

[​IMG]

4. chyrh
    Chat with Me

chyrh Active Member

Caressa is awesome and she does take very good care of me! :wink:

5. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Go CK! :p

6. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Nice Chyrh I'm glad it worked out that way. What a gal she is!!

7. Caressa makes every evening amazing!!!!!

8. chyrh
    Chat with Me

chyrh Active Member

Caressa really is amazing and not just between the sheets. She is really easy to talk to and I just love being around her. Of course, she's way too much fun doing the naughty stuff too!

9. chyrh
    Chat with Me

chyrh Active Member

Can't get enough of Caressa!

10. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

OMG I am blushing! Thank you chyrh! I love the time we have together! I do my best to make sure our time together is special. You always make me feel like I am the only person in the world! I hope we can do it again soon!

xxxtra Kisses; Caressa

11. chyrh
    Chat with Me

chyrh Active Member

Caressa,
    Any moment of time spent with you is special and I have loved every single moment that I have had with you! You are a wonderful woman and I absolutely love spending time with you! When we are together, you are the only person in the world! All I can tell you is that whenever next time is, it will not be soon enough! Miss you!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

12. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

chyrh,

Thank you so much, I love our time together also! It is always a pleasure to pleasure you! Honestly we always have so much fun I always love when you and I get together! I wish it could be more often! I am greedy and want more of your time!

xxxtra Kisses; Caressa

13. chyrh
    Chat with Me

chyrh Active Member

Caressa, I honestly wish that I could give you more of my time. :cry: Only a few times a year is not anywhere near enough considering I would love to see you every week or even more! Like I could ever get enough time with you! You are a very special lady to me and just know that even though I don't get to see you much, that I am thinking of you a lot!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

14. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

OMG chyrh, you are very special to me! I love our time together! I am grateful for the times we do see each other. I too wish it was more ofter, but I total understand! Thank you for everything! I love reading your posts!

Caressa

15. Great Review, Caressa is an angel

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

thank you so much! I would love to be your angel!

Kisses; Caressa

17. I'm sure any time with Caressa, is time well spent, xoxo

18. I would love an evening with her [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

19. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Cherry it would be a hot sexy time!

20. I love this lady!

21. Great review of Caressa!

22. Caressa is phenomenal!

23. Fantastic Review! [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]