----->>>>Cami Parker Hot Hot Hot

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by zuluroy, Oct 21, 2009.

1. ------->>> Cami Parker is Hot Hot Hot
    [​IMG]
    :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: You are hot hot hot Cami Baby

I was in Lake Tahoe, Harrahs hooked me up for four free nights. I won playing craps so what a better thing to do but head to the Bunny Ranch and get hookered up! It was Friday afternoon and this giant red arrow on Hwy 50 pointed me in the right direction. I rang the bell at the Bunny Ranch and about 20 hot babes showed up for the line up. Cami Parker was one of the first girls to arrive at the line up and she instantly caught my attention. I think it was her red hot lips, pointing little nipples and perfectly polished red nails. The girls all introduced themselves and I picked Cami, just to go check some rates.......I thought. I walked over to bar with Cami to grab a beer and I said hi to Dennis Hof who runs the ranch.

Cami is outrageously hot. She is from the east coast and has that east coast classy style, plus, I found out later she knows how to get nasty. Her room was just down the hall and decked out with an pink spread, bedspread that is. Anyway, Cami has this perfect body with a perfect ass, perfect little pussy and responsive real tits. I found out later those little tits really know how to respond. I love hard little nipples. 8) 8) 8)

Cami gave me her rates and told me what she offers. She will do practically anything but anal and she lived up to her promise. She got me incredibly excited just talking to her and I had a feeling we were going to party later. I have been hangin at the ranches for over 30 years now and she was one of the hottest girls I have partied with there. This girl just knows how to give you what you want and she is used to being taken care. Cami was just incredibly cooperative with my requests.......that is great.

So I told Cami I needed to head down the road to Bunny Ranch II, the Love Ranch it's called and a couple of other joints down he street that masqurade as brothels but I knew already it was not possible to find a finer babe than Cami. There were a few more hot babes at Bunny Ranch II but the other two places were pretty shaby. I had a couple of beers, took a photo of the HBO Bunny Ranch sign and headed back to the real BunnyRanch to find Cami. Dennis had thrown me a free drink coupon and I couldn't turn down a drink on Dennis.

I showed up back at the main BunnyRanch just as the sun was going down. The Friday evening atmosphere was festive and Dennis was in the house. I love VIP treatment and I was getting it. A lady asked me if she wanted me to get Cami and I told her I wasn't in a rush, I went to the bar, and Cami found me just a few minutes later. I bought Cami a white wine, got myself a beer and we headed to her room. We went over the finances, Cami walked me to the Hooker Booker desk where I paid and the rest is history.

So back to Cami's room. Cami was headed to the Playboy Mansion with Dennis the next day and her bed was covered with girly bras and panties. I wanted to pick up all those panties and run my hands through them but resisted. She had some hot Bunny Ranch luggage too...this babe is just hot. So she starts to get naked was wearing pink BunnyRanch panties on her perfect ass. I am a perfectionist and everytime I find a babe like this it is hard for me to to the next level because there isn't one.

Cami and I just hit it off. We were both soon naked and Cami was sipping on her wine posed naked on the bed. It was the Playboy shot but it was happening in real live. I was living the dream. So we turned to each other, Cami put her drink down and the first thing I noticed were how hard and perky her little nipples were. Those nipples were just standing at attention so she must have liked me when I carresed her hot little body. She installed some protection on me cause I was already leaking and then she did some magic with those lips. I could have just came in her mouth but I needed to experience the inside of that hot little pussy so after a few minutes of intense sucking on her part I asked her to get on top. First I was on my back and she was on her knees riding me and I asked her to get on her feet so I could hold her ass and move her up and down. That was out of control and I had never been harder in my life. This was cum number 1. Did I say too much? :oops:

I am a pretty horny dude and we still had plenty of time so we chatted, had some drinks and then I took care of Cami. It did not take much to get her off. Guess she was just as excited as me. That was hot, she just knows how to cum cum cum and not faking about it.
    I know how to touch the right spot too and I am sure that helped. Plus I am not your average dude and I thnk [smilie=hot over you.gif] she likes me.

Ok. Cami installed some more protection and I rolled her over for some doggy. All chics love doggy and I love it too. I had her arms around her waste and was grabbing that perfect tight little ass, that ass was so perfect and so tight. I will never forget it. I was out of control with this one and wore myself out a bit banging her from behind. OOOO it was just so incredibly hot. I have been around the world banging babes and Cami is one I'll never forget.

So after cumming a second time we hung out for a while and had some more drinks. Then the intercom came on and I was tempted to buy some more time cause I knew she could have got me off a third time but I resisted. One time I did party with two girls at the Bunny Ranch and they actually got me off three times. Another nite to remember. Cami, you are the hottest. Thanks for taking care of me baby and hope to see you again when I return to Ski Heavenly at Tahoe. You are one of those Heavenly Babes that I can't live without.

O yea, we then headed out to the living room. Dennis was in the house and a couple of babes I remember were Danica Day and Shey Stone. Shey is barely legal and hot Danica is beautiful and classy.

I got some pics with Dennis and Cami, that made my night. Dennis out does Hef all the way around and he is the best thing to happend to Northern Nevada.
    I am from Vegas and BunnyRanch out does the Vegas ranches and vegas hookers....all the way around. The free popcorn is great too.
    I will be back when ski season arrives for more fun and excite!
    :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: Where is the red arrow?
    xxx Zulu Roy in LV (don't be mistaken...I'm a white dude)

Two beautiful pics :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

2. Re: Cami Parker Hot Hot Hot

Sounds like you had an amazing time. Ive heard of Cami so nice to have a review to read about her. Sounds like quite the treat.

Glad you had a great time. Thanks for sharing your experience.

3. Re: Cami Parker Hot Hot Hot

Cami is just Hot Hot Hot and
    nice nice nice.....no other way to describe her
    now I need to go back for more :mrgreen:

4. Still thinking of you Cami Baby [smilie=be mine!.gif]

5. I wanna make that pussy SCrreeaM Cami

6. Not sure when I'll be back to the ranch. You are hot Hot hot Cami baby.

7. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

Awesome! :D

8. cami parker is totally hot!