To work at The Ranch

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, Mar 30, 2010.

1. I have been looking on the site now for a few days, and haven't found any information about how to possibly apply in hopes of becoming a part of the ranch.
    I did however, email my photos and info to the info email, but no response. I'm sure they get calls and emails all the time about this, but just seems like there might be an easier way to go about this, rather than calling, so that way someone could see what it takes to be a bunny, what to expect, how to apply, and things that would not get you hired.
    If anyone has any information on this, I would love to know!
    Thanks so much,
    LeXi

2. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

Think as though you are applying to a Fortune 500 company with 100 applicants for every position available. You have to sell yourself and do whatever it takes.

Read about 100 appropriate threads on the Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette thread to see what others did to get an opportunity.

Write a business letter to Dennis and Madam Suzette selling yourself, revealing private information, and including sufficient pictures so that they have a good idea what you have. NOTE: If they have half a dozen, six foot, 36 D, blondes presently working, they migh not need another at this time - so you never know.

Using the Dennis and Suzette thread and chat, sell yourself to board members. It never hurts to build support, but Dennis and Suzette are the hiring officials and have the only real say.

Keep at it and good luck.

3. Thank you so much
    :)

4. hey lexi
    i saw your reply on my thread/post/whatever and um maybe you should email [email protected]; he told me he was currently actually looking for more girls and he responds to your emails pretty quick.

5. Hey!! Thanks SO much! I really appreciate it :)

6. Thank you so much for posting this i was really woundering the same thing
    well i hope i get a call

7. Good luck Lexi! Hot pic btw.

Always willing,
    Veronica
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]