Testing the waters

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, Apr 2, 2010.

1. I've wanted to be a bunny for the longest time. So, I'm testing the waters.

I have had zero experience in the adult sex industry. I love SEX. My experience comes with 13 years with BDSM. Corset training, restraints, bondage, gags, anything and everything you can think of, I've seen it, heard of it or done it.

I'm 31 years old. I'm working on my Masters in Game Art.

So, here goes nothing

Cleopatra~

2. kell
    Chat with Me

kell Well-Known Member

Hi Cleopatra!! good luck and best wishes with becoming a bunny! I haven't done any of that stuff you've mentioned - would be interesting to learn more...
    Good Luck!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Wow!!!! I knew you would be able to go for it!!! :D :D :D WTG BABY!!!

4. I think you could do very well sweetie [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] lovely pics, I wish you the best of luck of becoming a Bunny.

5. When are you going to start honey??? :D :D :D

6. I hope you would star on the last week of April. [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

7. Well Honey I think you are a Hottie!! If I would have known all these times I flirted with you....such a tease! Now I know what ya look like ;) wowwie!! Best of Luck sweetheart!!! I would do ya!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Luv Ya Cleo!!!

8. You know I think you are a cutie. Lovin that picture w/ the roses! Best of luck Hun

9. You are getting some fans here cuttie!!!

10. Hey Cleo! So glad you got up the nerve to post pics! hehe I wish I had your confidence. ;) Lovely pictures and thanks for the post. XOXO