Virgin Fakers

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Dennis Hof, Aug 7, 2010.

1. I love this

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,560241,00.html?test=latestnews" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,560 ... latestnews</a>

Beware of fake virgins!!!

What do you think? How important was you being with a virgin to you?

2. Being a virgin myself, I would much rather be with a woman that knows what she wants and she knows how to get it. I look forward to visiting the ranches to experience that myself :)

3. wow wow and wow. Well, I'm not quite sure what to say about this article. Very interesting to say the least. I am very happy I was not born or raised in a culture such as that. again, wow

4. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Leave it to the Chinese to come up with something like this. :lol:

An experienced woman who knows what she's doing is much preferable over a virgin in my book. The sex would be so much better. Either the men in these other cultures must think they're all that and don't need any help OR they are very insecure and don't want to be compared to previous lovers.

5. crimson
    Chat with Me

crimson Just a random guy

No worse than our own history regarding women who had fun before marriage. Although the punishment was somewhat less harsh.

I would be in favor of selling these kits over there.

6. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

ColinSTL Well-Known Member

Un--freaking--believable. That's all I can say. :shock: :roll:

7. I agree!

8. Wow that is a harsh punishment for having sex before marriage.

9. Dennis, I can see why this product is necessary. In the Arab world, women do not have control of their own sexuality. They judge a virgin there by if the hymen is present at the wedding night. If she does not bleed on her wedding night, she is deemed not to be a virgin and could be killed by her family because she damaged their honor.

10. I don't even know when my hymen broke, so this might be necessary just in case for those women

11. wow. that's pretty ingenious.

12. :shock: Wow. Honor killings huh? Death by stoning or slaying by the hands of relatives huh? Wow.
    God bless America.

Always willing,
    Veronnica
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]