WANNA LEARN ABOUT THIS FUTURE BUNNY? ;)

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by JessicaRose18, Sep 17, 2010.

?

Guess my favorite color :)

1. Red

7 vote(s)
    38.9%
  2. Turquoise

3 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. Pink

1 vote(s)
    5.6%
  4. Purple

2 vote(s)
    11.1%
  5. Green

2 vote(s)
    11.1%
  6. Orange

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Blue

3 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. [smilie=hi ya!.gif] This is Jessica Rose.. I wanna be the next bunny :D And you can help me.. by reading my posts, responding with comments, and voting on my polls :) and even by commenting my pics!! So if you want to learn more about this future bunny, just send me a private msg and ill be more than happy to tell you whatever you want to know ;) Hope to hear from you all soon :D
    Yours truely,
    Jessica Rose xxx

2. Wow!

You're very pretty.

Welcome!

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]

I voted red (my favorite color), Name, Rose, red head, wearing red. You do the math.

3. Make this Girl a Bunny ASAP [smilie=hot over you.gif]

4. Just want to say thank you so much to all of you for voting, and commenting!! It really means a lot to me :D And of course for the compliments :D they're so sweet!
    Jessica Rose xxx

5. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

We gotta get this lady to Bunnyland she is adorable

6. you are hott hope you become a bunny

7. [​IMG]

You have warm and loving eyes,young lady. They are pretty hard to resist. Good Luck [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. I second that! You look amazing. Best of luck [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. I agree with our friendly neighborhood sheep, it has to be red. You are a cutie, and definitely should be a bunny!

10. Very lovely blue eyes...grrrr baby!

11. Wow.. you're really really beautiful.. [smilie=hot over you.gif]

Oh and I voted red.