SWEET TREAT ;)

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by JessicaRose18, Sep 26, 2010.

1. Hey everyone :D
    I've got a little surprise for ya ;) hehe This is a first look at some photos that were taken today! :D I hope you like them! :D
    Jessica Rose xxx [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    P.S. you get to see a tad bit more of my dirty side as well :p

2. Nice pics Jessica, very lovely! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

3. Sexy!!!!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

4. PWC24
    Chat with Me

PWC24 Well-Known Member

Jessica thank you for sharing your sexy pictures with us...a very sweet treat indeed!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

5. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaawdamn sweetie whew can i stay after class

6. You Are Super Hot [smilie=hot over you.gif] <a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/posting.php?mode=reply&f=2&t=40957#Someone" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">posting.php?mode=reply&f=2&t=40957#Someone</a> please make this Girl a Bunny ASAP.

7. galoverboy
    Chat with Me

galoverboy Well-Known Member

[smilie=hot over you.gif] nice photos.

8. Hehe, thank you all so much for the comments :D I'm so glad you like/love the photos :D I'm gonna be taking some more later this evening, so keep your eye out ;) I really appreciate all the support :D hehe, and ASAP is good, but NOW is even better :p hehe

9. TN_MAN
    Chat with Me

TN_MAN Well-Known Member

Those are some very nice pictures,Jessica!

10. Very nice! Thank you for sharing [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. gorgeous girlie!

12. CronusWalker
    Chat with Me

CronusWalker Well-Known Member

Outstanding Photos...... Can I run the Camera next time?...... Please Please Please
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

13. I love this... dirty side of you.
    You should.. showcase it more often.
    Please!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Nice pics:)

15. hehe, Well I guarantee, you will get to see a lot more of my dirty side when I become a bunny :D but only in the bedroom ;) And thank you all for the wonderful comments :D :D

16. Very sexy Jessica [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

17. Thanks Hunni :D

18. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

Sigh Such a beautiful future Bunny

19. Thank you darlin' :D *kisses*

20. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

Yw sweetie muuah

21. very nice pictures jessica. your so beautiful
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. hehe Thank you darlin' :D

23. Only in the bedroom beautiful, nowhere else? :D

24. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeell.. i have my exceptions :p but im not telling what they are unless you come see me in the bedroom ;)

25. Would you say noperdoodles to posting more pictures?

[smilie=happy.gif]

26. hehe, noperdoodles, i would not.. I'm working on getting some more taken ;) just gotta find a time where my photographer and I are both not busy lol but I will definitely get some more up ASAP :D

27. HAHAHA That would be great.

Is there a yes version of noperdoodles?

28. yupperdoodles, there sure is :p theres also woopsterdoodles, lol which if you meet me, you'll find that these are words i use in my everyday vocab :p i also say "tis" a lot lol instead of "it is" ill keep you updated on what other words that i have created in my vocab :p

29. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

a chant goes up from the crowd We want jessica We want Jessica lol Have a great day darlin

30. Sexy Pictures Jessica

31. Thanks. That's cool. Do you need to use the woopsterdoodles often? :shock:

32. Haha, noperdoodles.. but I generally will say it when I do something little like trip lol shh it's our little secret :p I dont trip, I dunno what your talking about. *looks around* hehe

33. I won't say anything. :D

34. CronusWalker
    Chat with Me

CronusWalker Well-Known Member

As long as I can snickerdoodles once in a while........., however I would like to sniffherdoodles and lickherdoodles too!

:p :p :p

35. I think I've invented my very own doodles language lol gotta start writing these down :p