Abby and Jenny- Skippys grand scheme! 1/8

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Ankou_Reaper, Jan 8, 2015.

1. Background time

I live with my roommate SkippytheOrc or Skippy for short. Skippy has been out to the ranches once and hopefully shall be out soon. Lil bastard. Anyway. Skippy and I have a lot if fun joking around and are best of friends. He decided that he was going to give me the best x mas gift ever.

Unbeknownst to me, skippy was having communications with Abby and Jenny. I was under the impression that my go home party was going to be a nice one on one with Abby. Jenny wasn't even supposed to be to the ranches. :p well Skippy Abby and Jenny arranged to have her waiting for me and he proceeded to pay for half my party with them. What a bad ass roommate!

I have seen Abby before but this was my first Jenny party. We had fun chatting untill Thursday morning when we had to sweat it out. The Doctor was annoyingly late with clearing the new girls but low and behold about 15 minutes before the must start time she was cleared!

Jenny wore a red bow and stocking as a Christmas wrapping for Me, she was my gift after all. Abby wore a lions shirt that made their playoff loss more tolerable . We started out with the sybian.

OMG guys if you Havnt had the pleasure if seeing this thing online it sounds like a leaf blower and absolutely vibrates the girls into extreme orgasm. This being the first time I've seen Jenny it was a blast to toy with her and make her scream in delight. Abby was very found of it as well and I'm Convinced she might steal it for herself. Both ladies got off on it before it was play time on the bed.

We exchanged oral and did the stack and the double lick- so incredible. Then - and bare with me as I explain this- was what may be the single greatest 3 way position I've ever seen. This is as graphic as I'm going to get so enjoy ---

Abby was laying on her back legs spread and Jenny was on top of her in the same way. Jenny got missionary while the movement was stimulating Abby as Jenny's ass was positioned perfect. It was in-fucking-credible basically getting them both off with each thrust!

After that we enjoyed some great oral and girl on top before time was running out so Abby finished me off with great enthusiasm.

I've had two girls before- but between the sybian and the stack position this is the most pleasurable three way I've had . I loved every second of it. Thank you Abby and Jenny for an incredible send off.

And thank you Skippy. Your a true friend. I challenge anyone to have a better roomy. Best Christmas gift ever.

2. the stack was amazing

3. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Crock_Harker Well-Known Member

Wait a minute...hold the phone...SKIPPY was at the ranch?!? When did this happen? How did I miss it? Who did he party with?

4. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

I bet my roomy would beat your roomy!

5. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

That does sound pretty hot!!

6. That sounds really hot! Abby and Jenny are both super hot girls, too! :D

7. skippy was not at the ranch he mailed in the money for the party

[​IMG]

8. :lol:

9. come back to the ranch and party again soon

10. jennyjade
    Chat with Me

jennyjade Well-Known Member

Fun times!

11. willowlove
    Chat with Me