Ladies Only - A little one on one with Anna Suvari

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Betti Payge, Mar 22, 2011.

1. As many of you know, my husband and I partied with Anna last year, and had a sex-life changing experience. In light of that, I decided that I needed to have a little Anna to myself.

Of course, the nervousness in planning my first visit to the Ranch wasn't there, and I arranged to arrive in time to celebrate the legendary Pogus party at the MLBR. I decided this time to take advantage of the Ranch's limo service from my Reno hotel, and I must say not only is this a convenient way to arrive and depart from the Ranch in style, but it is more than affordable - it's a downright steal.

Upon my arrival, I immediately entered the festivities of a Pogus party. I was greeted by a friendly hostess, and I saw Anna across the room, as gorgeous as ever. I had barely entered the door when I was greeted by Dennis Hof, and presented with a drink purchased by the one and only ursahug. I felt so welcome, and I would highly recommend the entire Pogus experience - but it would be overwhelming for a first-time visitor I think.

After some conversation, introductions to other Bunny's and board members, Anna and I made our way back to her room. Negotiations were quick as Anna already knew my budget and soon enough both our corsets were on the floor and my toes were curled in the air. What I appreciate about Anna the most is her absolute sincerity, and her ability to connect with her clients on a personal level. She seems to have an uncanny ability to discern just what you need and when you need it, sexual or not. As all of her reviews state, she is beautiful, and is a master of all bedroom techniques, but I also consider her a close lover and friend which is important to many of Anna's repeat clients; particularly couples and women.

I could go on about all the other fun times I had at the Ranch - chatting with Dennis; having a great conversation with ursahug, and later Rapid; making friends with BTFSTL and ColinSTL; meeting Tamela, Barbie, CeeCee, and Jayla (and other beautiful Bunny's if I met you and missed you I'm so sorry, you were all so beautiful I was overwhelmed!); an classic kitchen party with Cami Parker joined later by Anna and Grand Dad Gone Wild - but we'd be here forever. Suffice it to say, it was one epic experience I will never forget.

Anna, you made my night more than I could ever have asked for. Thank you.

~Betti

2. It was a pleasure meeting you Gorgeous!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

Betti, sounds like you had a great time which is understandable considering the party involved. Wish I could have been there to meet you. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Betti, it's so great that your job situation changed a few months ago to enable you to the time off to make it to Pogus and Anna's waiting arms and lips. Also great that you were able to meet some of the other Board members and ladies. [smilie=happy.gif]

Sure wish I could have made the trip. :?

So the stealthy ursahug made another cross country trip, eh? :lol:

5. I'm so happy for you Betti. I was sending you some good wishes that the whole experience would be exactly what you hoped for. I knew that Anna wouldn't let you down but I wasn't sure how the Pogus event would go. I'm glad that both were wonderful!!!

6. Betti leaves out a couple of facts at this point that should be noted.

As Betti removed her coat the St. Pogus activities came to a brief standstill as most heads turned to get a good look at the smoking hot Betti.

After her visit with Anna, and while she was still in a bit of an Anna Fog, a couple of visitors approached her thinking she working and not playing.

7. Anna and betty together, that must have been a party for the ages :mrgreen:

8. BTFSTL
    Chat with Me

BTFSTL Well-Known Member

It was great getting to meet and talk with you too Betti!!! :D

Glad you were able to make it!!! You and Anna together... *dead faint* Simply put, there are NO words!!! ;)

9. Thank you so much luckylady! I was a little nervous about the whole Pogus thing, but I do like a good party so I figured I'd find my way - or have my fun with Anna and make my way back to Reno. It was a blast from beginning to end though! :mrgreen: Even if I was stuck flying after a lot of alcohol and no sleep... :?

:oops: I'm not one to toot my own horn... :oops:

:twisted: 8)

10. Consider this a toot of your horn. You deserve it.

11. There aren't enough superlatives in the English language to explain what a treat it is to spend time with Betti! But I suppose I don't need to tell the guys that at this point. :D

Thanks, Betti, for everything! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. bnd
    Chat with Me

bnd New Member

Betti,

Thanks for another great review. My husband and I also enjoyed reading your couples review. Helped get us even more excited to meet Anna for our upcoming first couples experience. No doubt we have made the right choice in Anna. Only 6 weeks, 6 days and 20 hours. Not that we are counting :D

13. bnd - Oh I'm so glad you found my reviews useful. I know there are so many from Anna's devoted male followers (slaves :wink: ) and less from ladies and couples. I have absolute confidence that any couples party with Anna will be as remarkable as mine was. No need to worry about the date counting, I think I'm going to create an app for that!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. :lol:

Very much looking forward to it! Part of the fun in being a BunnyBabe is that no two experiences are alike. I enjoy tailoring each party to the lover, or lovers, I'm with. ;)

15. :oops:

Hope to see you again soon, Betti! ;)

16. Indeed, I'm positively tied in knots thinking about seeing you again!

17. It was great to hear from you, Betti! Hope things settle down for you soon. Don't give up! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Betti, any pictures of you being tied up in knots? I know, I need help........

19. :lol:

...I'm sure something could be arranged..! :twisted: