Brooke Taylor. The Perfect Way To Start Your Morning!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Spartan Fan, Apr 7, 2011.

1. Spartan Fan
    Chat with Me

Spartan Fan Well-Known Member

Another of the celebrity bunnies that was on my list of “Must Parties” this year for my St Pogus trip was Brooke Taylor. I place a high value on sweet and if you look up the word sweet in the dictionary, I am pretty sure you will see a picture of Brooke.

She is a young woman who despite her celebrity has maintained her Midwestern roots. I remember being at St Pogus two years ago and I was standing on the porch of the house at the back of the complex with my good friend Nick (Torontoral). We saw Brooke just about to enter the entrance to the main building and we yelled out a hello to her. Brooke and her beloved dog, Bella, walked all the way back to where we were to say hello and introduce us to Bella. That is just the type of girl she is. Nick and I still talk about that today and how nice and sweet she was to do that.

I was lucky enough to be in live chat a couple of months ago when Brooke was there and I told her I had always wanted to party with her and asked if she would have room for me on her dance card this year. She agreed and I was very excited. We set a time for a morning party as we are both “morning people”.

I knew that Brooke would be a very special and wonderful party, but all the high expectations I had were so far exceeded. I should have known what I was in for based on an event several days before our party. Grand Dad and I had both arrived at the ranch on Thursday, March 17th. Grand Dad had a party with Brooke and later that evening, he and I were going together in the car somewhere. As we were driving out of the parking lot, a lovely young woman pulled up, lowered her window and said hi. Grand Dad said, “Who was that?” I told him it was Brooke and wondered why he didn’t recognize her. After my party with Brooke, I came to the realization that one does not gather all of their faculties back for several hours after experiencing Brooke. I can’t wait for that to happen to me again.

Brooke is a trim, leggy slice of heaven on earth. She is such an interesting person and so easy to talk to. Brooke can and will put even the most nervous person at ease with her charm, wit and intelligence.

Brooke will leave you mesmerized and satisfied. Book a party with her and I guarantee you will have the time of your life.

Dave

2. I had the honor of meeting Brooke one morning. I was there, and wow, what a nice and very beautiful woman she is. That's a good review dave. I'm glad you had a good time.

3. Brooke throws amazing parties. I love playing who's mouth is it with her.

4. AJP
    Chat with Me

AJP New Member

I have not played this game with you, Brooke, and LizP. We must correct this oversight!

[smilie=hot over you.gif]

5. Looking forward to it!!!

6. AJP
    Chat with Me

AJP New Member

Me too!!!!!!

7. We miss you greatly!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. awwww, thanks Dave!!

I had an amazing time with you as well!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Too bad you aren't here this morning.... i'm HORNY!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. No worries, this is a daily issue I have :lol: :wink:

11. Brooke is across the hall from me, and I have to admit it's a sweet start to the days when I wake up and she's the first person I see!

12. speaking of mornings..... I'm horny :twisted: [smilie=hot over you.gif]

13. Ooooh...you bringing me breakfast Pogus??

(am I in heaven??) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Ooooh!!!! Sounds yummy!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. awww....Miss you, girlie!! [smilie=i love you1.gif]

16. She is the dessert. [smilie=hot over you.gif]

17. Mmmmm....breakfast AND dessert ...am I in Heaven?? [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. Love Morning Sex

19. Spartan Fan
    Chat with Me

Brooke,

You aren't IN Heaven, you ARE Heaven!

Dave

20. awwwwww [smilie=i love you1.gif]

21. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Excellent review! Brooke has got the complete package! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. Awww, that's very sweet of you....thank you!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. Rest assured, once you meet me you'll see there is nothing to be afraid of :) We can always have a chat at the bar prior to heading down the hall to kinda break the ice...but honestly, I find that a lot of the nervous energy is carried in the clothing - once those go, so do the nerves :wink:

24. Hey Spartan!! Guess what?!?!?!

.....it's morning and I'm horny!!! :twisted: :wink: :D 8) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. yep.... i woke up horny this morning [smilie=hot over you.gif]

26. Spartan Fan
    Chat with Me

You sweet talker!

Dave

27. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

I love the thought and sincerity you put into your review! I can tell that Brooke took excellent care of you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. By reading these reviews I know I made the right choice. Brooke I can't wait to meet you in January. If your as sensual as you are in your breathtaking pictures, I'm sure i'm in for the time of my life. [smilie=be mine!.gif] Jim

29. She's great with couples too! We love her! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. awww, thanks babe!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. Spartan Fan
    Chat with Me

Hey Brooke,

Guess what? It's morning and I'm horny too!

Dave

32. **puts hitachi down** ...i'm waiting 8) [smilie=hot over you.gif]

33. Good Moanin' (wish I was!!)

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. I want to start my morning with Brooke! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

35. How's tomorrow sound? [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]