Las Vegas HIV BOOK, OMG! WTF?

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Dennis Hof, Sep 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was just reminded by a client of this article

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.lvrj.com/news/brothels-fire-back-at-harry-reid-117004878.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.lvrj.com/news/brothels-fire- ... 04878.html</a>

The point he was concerned about was the book of 500 HIV RIDDEN HOOKERS.

the legal brothel industry in Nevada has testing the girls for over 30 years with not ONE CASE of HIV.

For this reason alone America should legalize the sex business.

Do you agree?

2. TN_MAN
    Chat with Me

TN_MAN Well-Known Member

Big D.,I think The Sex Business should be legal the world over!But for me it's not from the stance of business.For me,I believe it's the right of every person to do with their body what they wish,as long as they aren't hurting others who are in the pursuit of their dreams.The idea that some Congressman or religious nut can say if a Brothel can do business or not is a joke."For God's Sake"look at all the bars out there serving people that in the end drive home drunk.How about all the tax dollars the fed gets from the sell of various smoking items.Now don't get me wrong,Big D.!I am in favor of those industries promoting and selling their products,too!In my mind sex is the most natural thing we humans do or think about.One can't say the same for Alcohol or Smokes.I truly believe that Brothels promote economic growth and to some level act as a support for other industries like:Restaurants,Hotels and food stores.Lastly,what about the crime rate in our communities and on our streets.How does the illegal stance on Brothels aid in the concerns of women's safty...IT DOESN'T!!!If a woman has made up her mind to work in the sex trade.Why not allow her to do it in a safe,clean and regulated environment.But instead society wants to make average everyday people into criminals...way to go Government!!!

3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

I wholeheartedly support its legalization! People are going to do it... why not do it in the safest way possible! By keeping it illegal, the government is endangering both client and sex worker by perpetuating the spread of disease and risking physical abuse because almost no one will want to report the activity! A safe and regulated environment with health policies enforced can be an economic boom and create jobs... sex workers, doctors, business managers, bartenders, office staff, security, and many more would be needed! Ultimately, I am tired of a government and others trying to regulate morality... if you think it's wrong, don't do it!

Al

4. YES

5. I couldn't agree more with everything you just said! There is way too much of people trying to enforce their beliefs and values on others...

6. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

I definitely agree! :D

7. Yes, I totally agree. Legalize and regulate. How hard is that to understand? People will do it either way. I would be way better if they could do it without bring a disease home to their wife. :) And lets not forget, that they do not have any under age girls either.

8. Legalize it all the way!

9. Why is that? One of the things I love about Nevada is the live & let live mentality. I don't bother anyone, they don' t me.

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

11. I do want to add this. In terms of medical testing and the strict enforcement of condom usage, Nevada does things far better than other countries.

I was just reading something about legal prostitution in Germany and was surprised to learn condom use is not required and often ladies offer "bare" services.

To me, that seems about as smart as playing Russian Roulette with a pistol !! I'm not sure what Germany's track record is so far as STD's and HIV is concerned but I doubt it is anywhere close to Nevada's track record.

Ohio is on the verge of outlawing strip clubs yet "independants" continue to take high risks to pursue their profession no matter how many stings vice squads run.

If other states and major metrapolitin areas were to legalize prostitution, they could then in turn regulate it and ensure legal safeguards that would ensure the protection of the provider's saftey and civil rights.

But that would make too much sense for our politicians to pursue so I can't see that ever happening. If it ever would, Dennis, I'll mortage my neighbor's house in order to become partners with you in a franchise !!! LOL !!

12. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

ColinSTL Well-Known Member

Legalize it? ABSOLUTELY!!!!

And if you are going to legalize it, you can't do worse that to follow the Nevada model for testing, licensing, etc.

13. Hehehe, I agree. In all honesty, Nevada seems to be about the only governing authority with legal prostitution, which has its act pretty well together. I don't know, I just wish society would be more open minded about this stuff. But I'm a realist, the reality is if you wish in one hand and you know what in the other, you know which gets filled first.

14. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

If they did it would solve alot of the HIV issues but it would not cure it because prostitiution is not the only reason for HIV.

xoxo

Natalia

15. I would absolutely agree with you on that and I don't think anyone is suggesting that legalizing prostitution nation wide is the magic bullet that kills this demon. It has amazed me the medical, social, and economic factors that are at play in any of modern medicine's efforts to eradicate diseases, even ones for which there is an effective cure.

Let alone one like HIV where there are all kinds of challenges and concerns for no more reason than the demographic groups which it has had its most devastating impacts on.

I think everybody is simply suggesting that this is one thing that could be done to help lower the rates of infection.

I think people have become too complacent about the risks of contracting this disease and engaging in unprotected sex with partners they know very little about has increased substantially since AIDS was first discovered. I recently came across a comment on a forum that was not this one where the individual was justifying his belief that condoms do not need to be used because "HIV is not necessarily a death sentence anymore" which got my attention.

Sure medical treatments have improved and knowledge of how the disease has spread and how to prevent it from being spread, has made things better. However, that monster is very much still out there and it is just as big, mean, and deadly as it was back when first discovered.

So people need to take that risk seriously and jimmy cap-up !

16. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

It's the oldest profession in the whole world, it's never going away...
    our government has a habit of going on some silly witch hunts don't they?

17. It should be legalize everywhere.

18. [​IMG]

exact ee mendo', i totally agree', hoping & wishing...

oxoxoxo,

amaya

19. and coming from two other southern nevada brothels with no bad test either..i thinki its the only way to go...

plus if you come out to Pahrump where the brothels are located there is one thing you will not see....
    and that is hookers on the street ,it doesnt happpen so if you want to get rid of street traffic reconsider
    your local houses as a plus not a negative.convient ,clean,comfortable,no stering wheel in the way,you dont
    have to look out the rear view mirror,no dirty test,showers,food,drinks,please..come experience let us show you why..

from your local house LOVERANCH SOUTH 1-775-372-5251

20. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

Yes! I truly believe we are the safest girls in the world! You know.. Except unexperienced virgins hehehe [smilie=happy.gif]

21. OMG, that's awful. Definitely a reason to go the legal route!

22. [​IMG]

sooooooooooooooo true......

oxoxoxoxoxo

amaya

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.