Naudia, Natalia, Cami Parker and me

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by slimjim, Jan 18, 2012.

1. What an unexpected pleasure I had Saturday night. First I was picked up at the airport by the stunning Natalia and her friend Naudia. Not knowing if I could pick out Natalia at the baggage claim in a crowd made me appehensive at first. But when I came around the corner and seen that smiling face I could,nt believe how much prettier she was in person. These girls knew how to make this Old Duffer First Timer feel comfortable from the start. I think Natalia gigled 80% of the time I was with her. She and Naudia definely made me feel special, warming up to me like I was a long lost lover who had came back. After the limo dropped us off at the Love Ranch we all had a snack before beginning our two hour party together. During that first hour those two girls brought me a slice of Heaven. The sensual love making combined with the fun and giggles made for an unbelievable time had by all.

After the first hour the girls suggested we make a trip to the Bunny Ranch and say hello. I had no idea I would get to meet Dennis and Cami that night, what a surprise. And even better surprise was when after Cami gave me the tour of the ranch that it was suggested a foursome might be fun. Well the girls did'nt have to twist my arm very hard to spend my second hour with them and Cami. A dream come true? Not only did I get my threesome I've always wanted............
    Cami not only was happy she got to be with these girls for the first time, she definitely showed her appreciation to me in ways I'll be thinking about for a long time. Every mans fantasy came alive for me that night, three beautiful women attending to me in ways before I had only dreamed about.

Afterwards we all shared a pizza with Dennis and he graciously offered me a suite for the night. The man and the girls at the Ranch are some of the most friendly people I have ever met. All the girls there signed a Bunny Ranch t-shirt and made this old man feel as special as he has felt in a long time.

I will definely return as soon as I can with dreams of hugging Natalia fresh in my mind. Thanks to all of you for a wonderful time.

[smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

2. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Crock_Harker Well-Known Member

Great review, slimjim...or should I say "Jungle Jim" as Cami called you! It was great meeting you that night and I am definitely jealous of your amazing good fortune!

3. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

What a dynamic trio that is. That experience had to be pure heave. In my book, you are the man!

4. Thanks guys, by the way I can't believe I did'nt mention this.......Cami Parker is absolutely more beautiful in person than I ever imagined. What a woman. [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

5. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Thank you for the kind review, Jungle-Jim!

You are the sweetest man and I'm so happy you got to take pictures for your scrapbook hehe [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

I can't wait for you to visit again and we can pick up where we left off! Sending you many hugs & kisses from the Ranches.

Your friend,

Natalia [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

It was a sexy trio, indeed :lol:

7. Yes IT was

8. I'm glad you had such a great time slimjim! How could you not have a wonderful time with such sexy ladies [smilie=hot over you.gif]

9. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

You're so sweet, Nikki! [smilie=be mine!.gif]

10. YakimaFun
    Chat with Me

YakimaFun Well-Known Member

Love it!! Dream come true.... These gals are great!!!

11. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

It was such an erotic and enjoyable experience! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

hehe :lol:

13. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

This experience could be recreated for you if you'd like [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Great review!!

15. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Very fun, indeed!

16. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. Hot, hot, hot!

xoxo

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Yes, please!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

It sure was!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

20. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Looking good, Cami! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Where oh where is our Jungle Jim? Come back to play with us hehe [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

It was wild! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

23. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

A photo from last weekend [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG]