Ruby and Kimberly, Dynamic Duo

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by oldskiis, Feb 24, 2013.

1. Recently I had the rare opportunity to spend a lovely evening, and well into the night, with Ruby and Kimberly, I think their smiles are their hidden super power, they can turn a man's brain into happy mush. It was one of the most incredible times of my life, just to be in their company, the laughter is so infectious, the conversations so intelligent with a proper mix of silly as only two women that are good friends can do. And the bedroom is as sensual as two women that truly enjoy each other can make it.
    When I got back to the motel that night and finally looked at my watch, I was amazed at how generous they had been with their time, and how fast that precious time went by to be consigned to memories, those smiles, Ruby's lovely red hair against Kimberly's firm toned thighs, lovers smiling at each other, they were playing some music but I recall only the tender whimpers and moans and sharply drawn breaths of the song of love. And did I mention Kimberly's thighs and butt or Ruby's boobies.
    Some talk of a Bucket List, or a wish list, I have no lists, but if I did, every day would include Ruby and Kimberly, and for a change up, Kimberly and Ruby, but okay, if I did have a bucket list, a night with Sloan added to the dynamic duo, but it does not get any better. And a very sincere thank you to both Ruby and Kimberly and I do so hope we can do this again.

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Great review!!!!! :wink:

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

3. Great review.

However, you guys are KILLING me with the Ruby - Kimberly duo party reviews! I have appointments booked with both Ruby and Kimberly for my trip (come on St. Patty's Day!), but you guys aren't going to let me rest until I bite the bullet and go for a two-girl.

4. Nice review, sounds like a great time!

5. Thanks guys, Big Al and Whterbt, the secret to a good review is to start with Ruby and Kimberly, after that, even a hillbilly thirdgrader could write a good review.
    And Miss Red Satin, were we about like an episode of the Three Stooges out at the hottub, and if we were good entertainment, maybe we should charge you extra for watching, but I was the dummy that locked us out in the cold. And for those of you that have not met Miss Satin, she was looking pretty hot the other night.
    Snapshot , congratulations of making wise choices, you could not do better, but if the opportunity for a threesome with the Dynamic Duo is available, you must consider that option, you will not regret it. We sometimes go into planned dates with a script in our mind, me, I take a whole damned book, but they will have their own plans, flow with it, it takes you beautiful places in the mind.
    I had gone out with Kimberly before and done a wonderful date with she and Gillian Sloan so I kind of knew what she would be like again, Ruby is different in good ways, far more than I could have imagined from writing her and reading her threads, they both have a chemistry togather that is beyond description, a chemistry of good friends and lovers that they will share with you and you will cherish every moment.
    I went out to dinner with them too, excellent companions, no awkward moments, and we were down to Ole' Ole' at the Gold Dust West, I am 40 years older than these lovely ladies and yet nobody looks at us funny or hides us in a corner, the staff at Gold Dust does not treat you different when you ask for the Bunny Ranch discount, but on a date with them, I can not recall a civilian date in which I felt as comfortable, or that I enjoyed anymore and I would gladly do it again, given the opportunity.

6. Glad you had a great time. But since I know from first-hand experience, I could've predicted a great time with those two no matter what you ended up doing!

[smilie=happy.gif]

7. HBKPunk, since you have been out with both these lovely ladies, how do you ever chose between them or are we forever cursed/blessed, to have to go out with them again and again but you will never ever find anything better in life than being with Ruby and Kimberly.

And Kimberly, I joke with the dilemma but can not imagine anything better than going with the both of you, You are both a bit shy but different personalities that blend so well, different looks and different sexuality and yet so alike sometimes. I can not imagine strawberries without vanilla , Ruby without Kimberly, and yet can not explain the magic I felt being with you both. I remember the smiles, and remember you laying face down stretched across the bed to get your water bottle, some moments never fit well on the paper and never leave the mind, thanks again and till next time.

8. You don't choose between them. Take them both! :twisted:

[smilie=happy.gif]

9. Awwww!!!! You were such a pleasure and what a gentleman! It was so great finally meeting you and getting to spend some together, and with the lovely Kimberly as well! Glad we all had a great time together and can't wait to do it again :)

xoxoxo

10. Good News, there definitely will be a sequel , same lovely award winning cast, same location, same plot with minor variations, we will not lock the door and freeze our asses off outside, can life get any better than an evening with Ruby and Kimberly. Just recently my doctor gave me some very good news on what could have been a very serious situation, and I will personally enjoy my time spent with these wonderful ladies all that much more and do very much appreciate the time they spend with me.

11. We hope to see you again, oldskiis! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Kimberly Love
    Chat with Me

Kimberly Love Well-Known Member

Yes! We would love to see you again! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Kimberly, Ruby, how life changes in a couple years, some of it sad, some of it very good, but hardly a day goes by that I do not think of both of you and our time together. Maybe someday again in a hot tub with both of you and talk about life and good times, but if it never happens , I will never forget and no regrets that we had time together, regrets only in that we never get to go back to those moments but we always carry the best of times in our memories .

14. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for the review, oldskiis! Just a special time with both you and Kimberly. I hope you've been well :) xoxo

[​IMG]

15. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

you are so lucky good for you man theese agls are grrreat [smilie=happy.gif]

16. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

18. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

jaxdrummer76 and PWC24 like this.
  20. PWC24
    Chat with Me

PWC24 Well-Known Member

Gorgeous[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

21. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

22. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]