The amazing Vanilla Frost

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by crimson, Mar 25, 2012.

1. crimson
    Chat with Me

crimson Just a random guy

I had an amazing time with Vanilla Frost during my first party with her. It was something of a challenge to catch up with her to negotiate our party due to the St Patties Day activities, but she more than made up with it by surprising me with the VIP room. It was my first time in one of the VIP rooms, and let me tell you, it is amazing. You could spend a full day in there and still not use all the goodies. I still want to try out the sex swing some day...

Vanilla is a sexy sweet lady, who absolutely loves having sex. This beautiful lady is extremely easy to get along with, and more importantly seems to exude sex appeal. There was no down time in this party, and she was willing to do whatever it took to make sure I was having an awesome time. (didn't hurt that she was having a lot of fun as well) Vanilla is willing to help you experiment and try new things, and will introduce you to ideas you might not have considered before.

I had an absolute blast with Vanilla. If you've never tried her Vanilla Sundae, you should definitely talk to her about trying one. Totally delicious and sinfully delightful. I can not recommend her enough.

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Great review!!! The Sundae sounds... intriguing!!!! :wink:

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

3. I could only picture what that sundae would look like. LOL Also, good review

4. My Dearest Crimson,

I loved every moment of our party! So happy we were able to get together. I've been wanting you since we first met last St Patty's Day. I pictured you for a wild man, and you fell nothing short of. I loved experimenting with you, it's always fun to try new things. I enjoyed all of your body in every position (especially me on top) :wink: Getting you to the highest level of pleasure, gave me pleasure. I can't wait to satisfy you again! You always deserve VIP treatment in my book. How about next time a Vanilla/Chocolate Sundae?!

With Love,
    Vanilla

[smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]