Jul 8, 2021
Media:
Birthday:
Oct 26, 1995 (Age: 28)
Professional companion

Share This Page

JessicaKitten

JessicaKitten at kitkatranch luxury companion, Female, 28, from Kitkatranch

Slow Tuesday means early bath time! Soaking in a hot bubble bath at the kit kat ranch Mar 10, 2020

JessicaKitten was last seen:
Jul 8, 2021
    1. JessicaKitten
      JessicaKitten
      It's my birthday! Come on out and wish me happy birthday! Maybe even leave me with some amazing memories. Don't let me spend my day alone.
    2. NinaBux
      NinaBux
      Happy Birthday!!!! Love to celebrate with you!
      1. JessicaKitten
        JessicaKitten
        Awe yay! Thank you! Loving the birthday wishes! Makes me smile so much!
        Oct 26, 2019
    3. JessicaKitten
      JessicaKitten
      It's Friday! TGIF! Who will spend the night with me and wish me happy birthday in the morning?
      1. Leo Goodale likes this.
    4. JessicaKitten
      JessicaKitten
      It's my first day back on the floor. I hope someone will come and give me a special welcome back greeting
    5. JessicaKitten
      JessicaKitten
      Live stream this thursday starting at 6pm! Karaoke starts at 7pm! Super excited as always! Even more so for my birthday this Saturday!
    6. JessicaKitten
      JessicaKitten
      8 days until I turn 24. Is anyone planning in giving me my birthday spankings and wishing me happy birthday? I can't wait to celebrate!
    7. JessicaKitten
      JessicaKitten
      Fifteen days until my birthday! I hope you'll come out and make it special!
    8. JessicaKitten
      JessicaKitten
      Birthday tour starts October 24th until November 6th. I hope you'll come wish me happy birthday!
      1. JasmineRose and Leo Goodale like this.
    9. JessicaKitten
      JessicaKitten
      I leave tomorrow morning. Come on out and send me with a nice farewell!
    10. JessicaKitten
      JessicaKitten
      3 more days until I go home. Come on in for one of my specials!
    11. JessicaKitten
      JessicaKitten
      Let's keep your weekend going great by coming in to see all of the beautiful ladies here at the kit kat ranch
    12. JessicaKitten
      JessicaKitten
      It's Friday! Time to make the week worth it right? Come on out to the Kit Kat Ranch to start your weekend with a bang!
    13. JessicaKitten
      JessicaKitten
      Karaoke ends at midnight! Come on out and we can do a duet
      1. Leo Goodale and RunningSquirrel like this.
    14. JessicaKitten
      JessicaKitten
      Counting down for live stream and Karaoke!
      1. Leo Goodale and Marlin Groce Jr like this.
      2. Marlin Groce Jr
        Marlin Groce Jr
        I will be tuning in tonight
        Oct 3, 2019
        JessicaKitten and Leo Goodale like this.
    15. JessicaKitten
      JessicaKitten
      Relaxing in a hot bath. Do I need to keep the water warm for someone?
      1. Marlin Groce Jr and Leo Goodale like this.
    16. JessicaKitten
      JessicaKitten
      Karaoke starts right after live stream every Thursday! Catch our show starting at 6pm then head over to sing with us! And have some fun
      2. JessicaKitten
        JessicaKitten
        I'm the chatter tonight and miss Daphne is the host! Can't wait for live stream!
        Oct 3, 2019
        Marlin Groce Jr likes this.
    17. JessicaKitten
      JessicaKitten
      Dj night ends at midnight. Am I saving my dance card?
    18. JessicaKitten
      JessicaKitten
      Listening to music and dancing. Who wants to come over and be my dance partner?
    19. JessicaKitten
      JessicaKitten
      Bath time! Feeling so relaxed. Does anyone else love baths as much as me?
      1. ColinSTL
        ColinSTL
        Well, I think you know where I stand on this. ;) *lol*
        Oct 2, 2019
        Old Nick and JessicaKitten like this.
    20. JessicaKitten
      JessicaKitten
      One more week with this Kitten! my tour has been extended until this Tuesday.
    21. JessicaKitten
      JessicaKitten
      I'm in the mood for some fun! Who will join me?
    22. JessicaKitten
      JessicaKitten
      Tick Tock goes the Clock. You're running out of time. Can't make it by before 1pm call in a small tip for some online fun while I'm away.
    23. JessicaKitten
      JessicaKitten
      It is officially the 2nd. In order to catch me before I leave you'll have to come in before 1pm. If you call in a tip we can video chat
    24. JessicaKitten
      JessicaKitten
      I think my bath tub is calling my name right now. Who will come out and join me for a warm bath and naked wet cuddles and more?
      1. Baba1234 likes this.
      2. Baba1234
        Baba1234
        i love to join you
        Oct 1, 2019
        JessicaKitten likes this.
    25. JessicaKitten
      JessicaKitten
      My tour ends tomorrow at 1pm. Come in and send me off the right way, with memories for us to cherish and the urge to return again!
      1. Leo Goodale and Power&glory83 like this.
    26. JessicaKitten
      JessicaKitten
      It's monday! Let's start this week right by coming out to the kit kat ranch!
    27. JessicaKitten
      JessicaKitten
      The days are slipping by before I leave. Don't forget to come out and see me
    28. JessicaKitten
      JessicaKitten
      The days are slipping by before I leave. Don't forget to come out and see me
    29. JessicaKitten
      JessicaKitten
      End of tour special! Come in and see me before I go! I head home October 2nd
      2. Leo Goodale
        Leo Goodale
        Hope you have a safe journey home on October 2nd.
        Sep 29, 2019
    30. JessicaKitten
      JessicaKitten
      I wish I could cuddle and watch a movie right about now. Searching for a good movie. I have Netflix and Hulu any suggestions?
      1. Leo Goodale and RunningSquirrel like this.
      2. RunningSquirrel
        RunningSquirrel
        Have you already viewed The Hundred Foot Journey? It's in France and about food.
        Sep 24, 2019
    31. WiskeyTangoFoxtrot
      WiskeyTangoFoxtrot
      Unfortunately I am not going to be going to Nevada until around November 12 or 13. Do you think we can hold off the Birthday celebrations until than ? I’d like to to spend more than an hour with you if thats ok.
      Xoxo Billy
      1. JessicaKitten likes this.
    32. WiskeyTangoFoxtrot
      WiskeyTangoFoxtrot
      Hi Jessica .. I see we almost have the same birthday, isn’t it too dangerous for two Scorpios to be in bed together at the same time?
      1. JessicaKitten likes this.
    33. JessicaKitten
      JessicaKitten
      It's Taco Tuesday,Tease Tuesday, Titty Tuesday Well it's Tuesday so let's keep this week on the right track by coming into the kit kat ranch
    34. JessicaKitten
      JessicaKitten
      It is the start of a new week so come on out and start it off right!
    35. JessicaKitten
      JessicaKitten
      Sunday funday! Let's do something fun today! I challenge everyone to go out and do something you enjoy!
      1. Leo Goodale and grizzly like this.
      2. grizzly
        grizzly
        Well, Ms. Kitten sitting at home watching Chiefs football & relaxing.
        Sep 22, 2019
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 26, 1995 (Age: 28)
    Professional companion
    I am a curvy girl that is also naughty and open minded and very silly! I am sweet and practically will always have a smile on my face. I'm a new little kitten ready to have fun! I love all things water along with other fun activities such as dancing and karaoke! Do you want to know more about hobbies send me a message but be prepared to also talk about you.

I like so many different things and can't wait to talk about them with you! A little peak at my kinky side I am into BDSM and have been for a few years. I love talking about kinks and enjoy learning about new ones as well- so let's talk about the things you want to explore and things that you crave and love!

I am a little kitten, curious about kitten play? Feel free to message and chat and I will tell you all about or better yet come in and let me know that you want to see what it is like!

I love dress up and being in sexy lingerie- and now I get to wear it for work! Do you have preferences for clothes, well tell me about them so I can be my very best me for you! I love to dress up for people and wear things specially for them so don't be shy and tell me what you like having a dress code is fun!

Let's chat and get to know each other! Tell me about your fantasies because I truly do enjoy talking about them! I'm easy to talk to and you'll find that out by sending me a message or coming in for a tour! Don't worry I don't bite- unless told to that is *giggles* I could not resist!

My measurements:
    Cup size 36C
    Large shirt/lingrie
    Size 13/14 jeans
    XL panties
    Shoe size 8.5
    Approximately 185 lbs

To book call the kit kat ranch at 775-246-9975 ext. 0! For questions and details please email me directly!

my email is [email protected]

My twitter handle is @JessieKitten3

Interact

Content:
    Phone Number:
    775-246-9975
    Twitter:
    Jessiekitten3

Signature

Hello Everyone,
    I'm
    JESSICA KITTEN

[​IMG]
    I am fetish friendly- I am a judgement free zone and I do not kink shame. I might surprise you at just how kinky I can be. I just need you to be comfortable enough to ask me and see if it's something I might offer.

[​IMG]

I will greet you with a warm smile and bubbly personality!

[​IMG]
    I love singing even though I am basically tone deaf, Karaoke is always fun for me and makes me super nervous which I actually enjoy.

I love to swim and be in water of all types- bath time is one of my favorite times of the day.

I have a geeky side to me and have a few quirks.
    I love cuddling and kissing.
    I am very playful and
    even a bit flirtatious.

Growing up I was very much a tom boy so don't let the lingerie fool you I still like to get dirty.
    [​IMG]
    I am a exhibitionist and offer multiple specials so come on in and take a tour and let's talk about all those little thoughts that popped into your head while you were reading this.
    [​IMG]

I am curvy and love every inch of me and I think you will too! I am a confident young lady who can talk about nearly anything!

[​IMG]
    I enjoy learning new things and trying new things so come on and enlighten me a bit more!

One of the best parts of being a Kitten at the Kit Kat Ranch is that I can help turn fantasies into reality but you have to tell me first.
    [​IMG]

I am easy to talk to and a great listener.

[​IMG]
    I love touching and giving massages. Spoil me and I will spoil you too in all the ways that I know how.

I love dress up so tell me your favorite outfits! I am just shy of five foot five unless wearing heals of course[​IMG].

My cup size is a lovely C36 and I love to play with them!
    [​IMG]

Let's have fun and get to know each other- it'll make our experience that much more memorable. One of the things that I look forward to is being able to spend time with a companion on a fun romantic out date!

[​IMG]
    How to contact me:
    -Twitter: @JessieKitten3
    -email: [email protected]
    To make a deposit or call in a tip call 775-246-9975 ext.0