★Live Stream TODAY★!!!- Join US - ❤️Jazzy Vonn & Cumisha Amado 'HOST' & Love Ranch Ladies

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by JazzyVonn, Sep 20, 2019.

1. Hello Gorgeous!!!

Bring your QUESTIONS & COMMENTS. I,
    JAZZY VONN and @cumishaamado will be HOSTING Tonight!! This is going to be FUN!!!❤️❤️

Get to know Me, Jazzy Vonn and the
    Lovely Ladies of the LOVE RANCH. Tonight! at 6pm

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    PS. Don’t Be SHYYY … We love questions and you can get a feel for what it's like at the Ranch and the all the Ladies here.:rolleyes:

Screen Shot 2019-09-20 at 11.44.16 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2019
    JuniperJones and JadeMonroe like this.
  2. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

JadeMonroe Well-Known Member

I can’t wait to watch your guys episode!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JazzyVonn likes this.
  3. You did such an amazing job ladies! I was so nervous, but you made me feel right at home. xoxo Ella

JadeMonroe and JazzyVonn like this.
  4. Hey Hope you enjoyed it!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. You did an amazing job too Ella!!! Couldn't even tell that you were nervous lol. Welcome to the Love Ranch!!! XO

6. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

JadeMonroe Well-Known Member

Absolutely loved it you did an amazing job beautiful!!
    Congrats on your first time cohosting, as well!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

JazzyVonn likes this.
  7. Thank You Beautiful!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Looks like you’re always having a great time ;)

JazzyVonn likes this.
  9. Heyyy Yes I am!!! Thank you : ) YOLO lol

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! You are amazing!!! I had so much fun "Hosting" with you!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JazzyVonn likes this.
  11. Thank you @cumishaamado! I had a blast "Hosting" with you, it was so much fun! You Rock Beautiful!!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @JazzyVonn!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JazzyVonn likes this.
  13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JazzyVonn for liking my post!!! You "Rock"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @JazzyVonn!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif];)

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleaure @JazzyVonn!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @JazzyVonn!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]