About Me ✅❤❤ ★ AIR FORCE AMY ✅❤❤ THE NAME THAT YOU KNOW ✅❤️ THE BRAND YOU CAN TRUST ✅❤❤

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by Air Force Amy, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Air Force Amy Best in the Biz! and Most Bang 4 Your Buck!

[​IMG]

Air Force Amy – The Name you know – The Brand you can trust!
    It’s not about some random woman online, promising a fantasy…what does this invisible “she” really deliver? I know you, I know what you want, I know what you crave, and in the deep recesses of your mind, I know what your fantasies are. This is me, real and in the flesh, ready to guide you into what promises to be the most sensual experience you’ve ever had.

Connection is everything. In my life and in my work, I strive to connect on all levels: mental and physical. Close your eyes for a moment and just imagine our encounter. Soft and slow, or wild and exotic. My job is to please, and ultimately become whoever you want me to be. What sets me apart is my ability to intuitively know your desires and know what you want before you want it and I am of complete and total service to you at all times. I am the consummate complete courtesan extraordinaire.

A True Authority on All Things Sexual

Sex is about satisfaction—yours, mine, perhaps even learning how to satisfy someone you love, or at the very least someone you lust after. I want you to learn from me; I am both a guilty pleasure capable of driving you absolutely wild and a gentle teacher, expertly skilled in the art of seduction.

These last few years I have become certified in sexology—yes, this is a real thing. And yes, you will be glad you gave yourself to a credentialed sexologist. In fact, my very satisfied clients refer to me as the doctor of human sexuality (I am working on my PhD after all). Just wait until I show you what I know. Aren’t you curious? I guarantee that I am the best sex that you will ever have.

You Don’t Have to Beg…Unless Of Course You Want to!

I’ve found that a true earth shaking, toe curling experience begins with giving. Whether your taste turn toward adventure, maybe experimentation, or you like to be teased and driven crazy, my job is to read your mind, as well of course your body.

[​IMG]

Need even more reasons to see me?

I am now the first to offer – drum roll please – ALL INCLUSIVE EXPERIENCES. The same price as what the other ladies charge, my services are as intimate and all- encompassing as they come. After all, this is your sensual walk on the wild side.

This is the moment you’ve been waiting for, dreaming about, eagerly anticipating…And I know how to deliver.

What’s included when you book your all-inclusive experience with ME?
    - Ground Transportation
    - VIP Bungalow
    - Meals and drinks
    - Souvenirs
    - Live Entertainment
    - All Common Area on Property Amenities
    - Brothel & Red Light District Tours
    - Off the Clock Time With Me
    - Friendly and Genuine Correspondence with me for as long as you like (phone, text, email)
    - Private Social Media Access

- AND Anything & Everything On my menu that fits in the time we schedule.

Don’t Worry, I Never Kiss and Tell

Maybe you’re in a relationship, or married—I understand that the same old-same old can get dull. You want different, you want an erotic journey into the ultimate depths of passion. Someone who understands how to really pleasure you. I can also probably teach you a thing or two, show you some new tricks to try. Think of me as a sexual guru. When you leave here, you will most definitely understand how to drive your sexual partners wild. Want to know what makes women beg for more…I thought so.

Always safe and incredibly discreet, I will make you feel things that you’ve never felt before. I highly encourage you to spend some time reading through my menu—choose those things that tantalize you and pique your curiosity. It is also ok to ask for anything you want..

[​IMG]

Your wish is my command…your desire is my pleasure!

Last edited: Nov 28, 2018
    thunderstorm likes this.
  2. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Bobbi Besos Your local and elite girlfriend

3. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

4. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

That's right! You can trust me to be unique and true and honest.

5. This girl is amazing!!!! She is BEA-utiful in every way, and she will never cease to blow your mind!! <3

iigreatoneii likes this.
  6. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

I am the most experienced and enthusiastic gal. I promise!

7. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Some scroll through the day, some seize it! Let's get busy!
    [​IMG]

Ask me how to get your own autographed copy of my brand new book!

8. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

New year. New goals. Bucket list? Let's do it babe!

9. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

10. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

Won't you be my special date & enter to win the 1/2 off - your booking is automatically doubled in time and money with me?

[​IMG]

11. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

This is turning me on just thinking about it!

[​IMG]

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

Awesome info!!! Have @Air Force Amy fulfill your fantasies today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

I am the ONLY certified Clinical Sexologist, Sex Educator, Loveologist and sex therapist at any of the Legal Brothels in Nevada.

I am the most experienced and qualified provider to handle all your intimate concerns.

Many persons can make many claims and "talk a good talk".

Entrusting your concerns to someone that may merely sound or even 'be" intelligent is not the best thing you can do for yourself.

I have taken the time and put forth the effort to actually become certified and formally educated in many, many areas of human sexual relations and intimate concerns.

I have not made false claims. I have the certifications to prove my education and training. I absolutely have more experience than anyone available at any legal brothel today.

Beware the internet, beware the claims, beware the motivations of the person you entrust your most intimate secrets to. In the least, ask questions, ask for proof.

[​IMG]

I have the most experience. I really care about you. At this stage in the game, I do not have anything to prove by making the most money. No trickery, no foolery, no games to get you to see me and spend more money. I have made a career out of healing hearts and building confidence. I am the brand that you know, the name you can trust. Let's talk. [email protected]

14. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

Howdy there boys! I'm just a nice Mid Western gal. Boy crazy, over sexed and looking for a good time!

EMAIL me .......[email protected] because I don't have your email address ....... [smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

15. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

Get copy of my new book with every booking with me!

16. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

17. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

let me bump this again for you. cheers
    [​IMG]