About Me ✅❤❤ ★ AIR FORCE AMY ✅❤❤ Top Ten Reasons✅❤️ I Call Myself Air florce Amy

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by Air Force Amy, Jan 12, 2016.

1. Amy,
    I don'n t if i told you, but I opened up my knee on the black ice in Minot..during an alert...wrapped it up in an ace bandage THEN went to hospital 3 days later...The medical staff was not happy! In England mygirlfriend at the time and myself had some wild parties too!!

2. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Air Force Amy Best in the Biz! and Most Bang 4 Your Buck!

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

Awesome info!!! Book your party with @Air Force Amy today with lot's of memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

5. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

You are timeless!

-Pure heart with a dirty mind,
    Randy Ryder

john Jag likes this.
  6. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

Awesome info!!! Schedule your fabulous appointment with @Air Force Amy today and have her fulfill your fantasies today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

john Jag likes this.
  9. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

john Jag likes this.
  10. Yes Babe, You ARE!!!!!!! DxyCfurU8AArjrw.jpg DxyCAsIU8AIGM_0.jpg

11. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Welcome to Everything Air Force Amy & More.

[​IMG]

[email protected]

Please Visit My Website For The Following
    New Photos - Galleries - Videos - Blog - Articles - Media - Credits - Awards - Bio - History- FAQ - Certifications - Education - Menu - Rates - Specials - Reviews - Links - Newsletter - Contact

My Most Popular and Informational Posts In This Forum
    About Air Force Amy
    Articles - Interviews - Magazines - TV - Film - Awards - Education - History

Menu
    Packages - Rates - Specials

Travel & Entertainment in Nevada
    Location - Places to Stay - Things To Do - Out dates

Articles - Special Interest Topics
    Virgins - Newbies - A Bit Rusty - Couples - More

Photos - Videos

Reviews

Contact
    Questions - Reservations

Social Media

Schedule
    I do not have a set schedule. I am available by appointment only. I base my schedule around the dates that you want to see me. Please tell me the date/s you want. I can almost always get you scheduled to see me on the dates that you want. I am local & very often available for walk ins, short notice and same day appointments. The very best way to be sure to meet me, appointed or not, is to please email me

Dial 1-888-Bunnyranch ext 2.
    For Short Notice & Same Day Appointments - Reservations - Transportation - Deposits

Please Note:
    I do not have an assistant and you do not get an auto reply from me.
    If you do not get a reply from me within 24 hours (I may be on an out date) please check your spam folder and / or call 1-888-bunnyranch x 0

I do not mind meeting you before or after your scheduled appointments you have with other ladies as long as it won't offend the lady you are scheduled to see and you let her know.
    [email protected]

john Jag likes this.
  12. Yes babe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Welcome to Everything Air Force Amy & More.

[​IMG]

[email protected]

Please Visit My Website For The Following
    New Photos - Galleries - Videos - Blog - Articles - Media - Credits - Awards - Bio - History- FAQ - Certifications - Education - Menu - Rates - Specials - Reviews - Links - Newsletter - Contact

My Most Popular and Informational Posts In This Forum
    About Air Force Amy
    Articles - Interviews - Magazines - TV - Film - Awards - Education - History

Menu
    Packages - Rates - Specials

Travel & Entertainment in Nevada
    Location - Places to Stay - Things To Do - Out dates

Articles - Special Interest Topics
    Virgins - Newbies - A Bit Rusty - Couples - More

Photos - Videos

Reviews

Contact
    Questions - Reservations

Social Media

Schedule
    I do not have a set schedule. I am available by appointment only. I base my schedule around the dates that you want to see me. Please tell me the date/s you want. I can almost always get you scheduled to see me on the dates that you want. I am local & very often available for walk ins, short notice and same day appointments. The very best way to be sure to meet me, appointed or not, is to please email me

Dial 1-888-Bunnyranch ext 2.
    For Short Notice & Same Day Appointments - Reservations - Transportation - Deposits

Please Note:
    I do not have an assistant and you do not get an auto reply from me.
    If you do not get a reply from me within 24 hours (I may be on an out date) please check your spam folder and / or call 1-888-bunnyranch x 0

I do not mind meeting you before or after your scheduled appointments you have with other ladies as long as it won't offend the lady you are scheduled to see and you let her know.
    [email protected]

john Jag likes this.
  14. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

I would definitely be willing to take part in this study!

[​IMG]

john Jag likes this.
  15. Love the image babe!! xoxoxoxoxoxJohn

16. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

I am the ONLY certified Clinical Sexologist, Sex Educator, Loveologist and sex therapist at any of the Legal Brothels in Nevada.

I am the most experienced and qualified provider to handle all your intimate concerns.

Many persons can make many claims and "talk a good talk".

Entrusting your concerns to someone that may merely sound or even 'be" intelligent is not the best thing you can do for yourself.

I have taken the time and put forth the effort to actually become certified and formally educated in many, many areas of human sexual relations and intimate concerns.

I have not made false claims. I have the certifications to prove my education and training. I absolutely have more experience than anyone available at any legal brothel today.

Beware the internet, beware the claims, beware the motivations of the person you entrust your most intimate secrets to. In the least, ask questions, ask for proof.

[​IMG]

I have the most experience. I really care about you. At this stage in the game, I do not have anything to prove by making the most money. No trickery, no foolery, no games to get you to see me and spend more money. I have made a career out of healing hearts and building confidence. I am the brand that you know, the name you can trust. Let's talk. [email protected]

17. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

Howdy there boys! I'm just a nice Mid Western gal. Boy crazy, over sexed and looking for a good time!

EMAIL me .......[email protected] because I don't have your email address ....... [smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

18. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

I have had SO MUCH FUN at LOVERANCH this month!!!!!!

Come Have Fun With Us at the Friendliest Social Club in Moundhouse!

Let's Have Fun, Be Silly and LAUGH A LOT!!

john Jag likes this.
  19. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

" " Bond, Air Force Amy Bond. Get it. James Bond? Let's share some role play. FUN!

john Jag likes this.
  20. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

john Jag likes this.