❤️❤️❤️GIVE SOMEONE A KISS TODAY❤️❤️❤️

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by origlegman, Feb 16, 2019.

1. KathrynWolfe
    Chat with Me

KathrynWolfe Well-Known Member

Yes! And same to u!
    Xoxo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Natasha Star likes this.
  3. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Sultry Saturday kisses for the lovely lips of Andrea Banks, Mickee Bee, Randy Ryder, Bryce Stevens, Ruby Rae, Kathryn Wolfe, Piper Rae, Vixen, Cecily, Natasha Star, Bobbi, Desert Rose, Mercedes, Aja Mercury and, Audrey Noelle.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Thank you @RunningSquirrel and @KathrynWolfe for liking my post to my super hero @origlegman.

Kathryn is an Outstanding young lady. I hope she is having as much fun at Kit Kat as I have the past several years.

RunningSquirrel and KathrynWolfe like this.
  5. KathrynWolfe
    Chat with Me

You say the kindest things Joe,

joe carbols likes this.
  6. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Awe, thank you Kind @KathrynWolfe its very easy to do with a person that has your pleasant personality.

I enjoy putting a smile on the face of my dear friends at the cul-de-sac such as @cumishaamado, and @baileypaige. A smile is one of the greatest gifts you can ever give me because I know it’s from your heart!

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  7. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Than you @RunningSquirrel for liking my post about the very Kissable @KathrynWolfe. While she is a Wolfe in kitty clothing she will not huff and puff. She is in Great Shape and ready to rock your sox off.

She is beyond attractive, she is what my dad would say “ A Keeper Joe”. I hope you too get to enjoy all of her marvelous talents before she leaves.

I’m just hoping she comes back

Last edited: Mar 16, 2019
    KathrynWolfe likes this.
  8. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

9. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

BigAlbowski likes this.
  10. KathrynWolfe
    Chat with Me

Marlin Groce Jr and LexxxiStar like this.
  11. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

12. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Magical Monday kisses for the lovely lips of Andrea Banks, Mickee Bee, Randy Ryder, Bryce Stevens, Ruby Rae, Kathryn Wolfe, Piper Rae, Roxy Gold, Cecily, Natasha Star, Bobbi, Desert Rose, Mercedes, Aja Mercury, Aspen and, Audrey Noelle.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  13. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  14. Kisses back to you Big Al! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  15. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Tingling Tuesday kisses for the lovely lips of Andrea Banks, Mickee Bee, Randy Ryder, Bryce Stevens, Ruby Rae, Kathryn Wolfe, Piper Rae, Roxy Gold, Cecily, Natasha Star, Bobbi Besos, Desert Rose, Mercedes, Aja Mercury, Aspen and, Audrey Noelle.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  16. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  17. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Wicked Wednesday kisses for the lovely lips of Andrea Banks, Mickee Bee, Randy Ryder, Bryce Stevens, Ruby Rae, Kathryn Wolfe, Piper Rae, Roxy Gold, Cecily, Natasha Star, Bobbi Besos, Desert Rose, Sandi Benks, Mercedes, Aja Mercury, Aspen and, Audrey Noelle.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  18. KathrynWolfe
    Chat with Me

Right back at ya!

19. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

DesertRose and KathrynWolfe like this.
  20. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Tender Thursday kisses for the lovely lips of Andrea Banks, Mickee Bee, Randy Ryder, Bryce Stevens, Ruby Rae, Kathryn Wolfe, Piper Rae, Roxy Gold, Cecily, Natasha Star, Bobbi Besos, Desert Rose, Sandi Benks, Mercedes, Aja Mercury, Aspen North and, Audrey Noelle.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DesertRose and KathrynWolfe like this.
  21. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

DesertRose Renaissance Lady's Rendezvous!

Thank you xoxo.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. i would send kisses to Natasha Starr, Kiki Lover, Alice Little, Vixen, Cumisha Amado and Sophia Sun [neither of whom looks a day over 29, btw], Sandi Benks, and Layloni Stroxxx, but i'm kinda crashing this thread, so ...

23. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Brandon E Bolhuis likes this.
  24. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

25. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Frisky Friday kisses for the lovely lips of Andrea Banks, Mickee Bee, Randy Ryder, Bryce Stevens, Ruby Rae, Kathryn Wolfe, Piper Rae, Roxy Gold, Cecily, Natasha Star, Bobbi Besos, Desert Rose, Sandi Benks, Mercedes, Aja Mercury, Aspen North and, Audrey Noelle.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Last edited: Mar 23, 2019
    DesertRose likes this.
  26. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

27. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Satisfying Saturday kisses for the lovely lips of Andrea Banks, Mickee Bee, Randy Ryder, Bryce Stevens, Ruby Rae, Kathryn Wolfe, Piper Rae, Roxy Gold, Cecily, Natasha Star, Bobbi Besos, Desert Rose, Sandi Benks, Mercedes, Aja Mercury, Aspen North and, Audrey Noelle.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

29. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Simmering Sunday kisses for the lovely lips of Andrea Banks, Mickee Bee, Randy Ryder, Bryce Stevens, Ruby Rae, Kathryn Wolfe, Piper Rae, Roxy Gold, Cecily, Natasha Star, Bobbi Besos, Desert Rose, Sandi Benks, Mercedes, Aja Mercury, Aspen North and, Audrey Noelle.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DesertRose likes this.
  30. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

destinistarr likes this.

31. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marlin Groce Jr likes this.
  32. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

DesertRose Renaissance Lady's Rendezvous!

Kisses to all my brothel sisters at each house. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me