❤ ❤ ❤ Daily shout out thread! ❤ ❤ ❤

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KelF, Nov 24, 2010.

1. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating KiKi Lover!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Grace Cee!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Aspen North!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Aspen North likes this.
  4. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and SMOKIN’ HOT Casey Cross!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Aspen North
    Chat with Me

Aspen North Alaskan Snow Bunny

See you tonight? I have a surprise!!!

The Alaskan Snow Bunny
    Aspen North

origlegman likes this.
  6. origlegman
    Chat with Me

;):eek:[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Uuh ooh, I will be there...... ;):):rolleyes:[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. 59FenderSuper
    Chat with Me

59FenderSuper Well-Known Member

Shoutouts to the folks showing me kindness in a really TOUGH, unfixable situation

@LexieJames ; @Natasha Star (Out of the blue, tearful thanks sent your way) ; @sonja your waves help so much; @CeeMia you're so kind ; @origlegman thanks man ; @isurfer unbelievable kindness, thanks, man!

Kindness has no price.When I get there, I will be bearing gifts (not expensive ones, just good ones) for those who show they can be kind to someone they've never met.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
    CeeMia, Natasha Star and sonja like this.
  8. Big love to you... [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. My Shout today ............ I may not know who you are but you do!
    629.jpg

Natasha Star and BigAlbowski like this.
  10. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

KiraRain likes this.
  11. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

Awwww, thank you 59FenderSuper! I believe kindness is one of humanity's greatest gifts. It's free to give, yet completely priceless. Hang in there, hon. XOXO

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and Compassionate Natasha Star!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Natasha Star likes this.
  13. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

Thank you so much, Origlegman! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

origlegman likes this.
  14. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Bryce Stevens!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Serena Marie!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Audrey Noelle!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Willow Love!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Aspen North!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Aspen North likes this.
  19. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and SMOKIN’ HOT Casey Cross!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

21. Kindness is indeed priceless.....people have unfortunately forgotten about that :/

sonja likes this.
  22. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and Compassionate Natasha Star!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating KiKi Lover!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Grace Cee!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Audrey Noelle!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating KelF!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. origlegman
    Chat with Me

28. origlegman
    Chat with Me

29. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

30. Shout out to our two newest additions at Love Ranch Vegas...... @JadeMonroe & @SashaLilly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

31. Shout out to the Love Ranch North beauties! :)

32. Shout out to Kiteh Kawasaki! :)

33. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

34. Well you are so sweet!!! thank you!! [smilie=call me.gif]

BigAlbowski likes this.
  35. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Ruby Rae!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]