❤ ❤ ❤ Daily shout out thread! ❤ ❤ ❤

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KelF, Nov 24, 2010.

1. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  2. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Audrey Noelle!!! A true simmering beauty!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marlin Groce Jr likes this.
  4. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

5. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Natasha Star!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Roxy Gold!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Vixen!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Randy Ryder!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Audrey Noelle!!! A true simmering beauty!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Bobbi Besos!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

12. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

13. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Piper Rae!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Natasha Star!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. origlegman
    Chat with Me

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful and captivating Kathryn Wolfe![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

16. origlegman
    Chat with Me

17. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

18. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  19. KathrynWolfe
    Chat with Me

KathrynWolfe Well-Known Member

Thank you BigAlbowski!

20. origlegman
    Chat with Me

21. origlegman
    Chat with Me

22. origlegman
    Chat with Me

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful and captivating Kathryn Wolfe![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  23. KathrynWolfe
    Chat with Me

KathrynWolfe Well-Known Member

24. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

25. origlegman
    Chat with Me

26. origlegman
    Chat with Me

joe carbols likes this.
  27. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

I agree @origlegman that @KathrynWolfe is Beautiful, Captivating, Interesting and Intriguing.

She is “A Dream Girl” by my standards. I now have a quartet of dream girls that are active. @cumishaamado at Kit Kat, @baileypaige at Sagebrush and @Air Force Amy at Moonlight/LRN.

Of course there is Bryce however she is not currently at Kit Kat right now. (Bummer I know).

origlegman and KathrynWolfe like this.
  28. @destinistarr (Awesome job as chat hostess LRN live stream. Happy Birthday Sweetie hope you have a great one )
    @DollyHart
    @VenusAbernathy (Great Job as chat Hostess on Kit Kat live stream)
    @MickeeBee (You look Amazing as always.)
    @cumishaamado (Great Job as Host on Kit Kat Live stream
    @LexxxiStar ( Good Luck with your tour at Kit Kat's)
    @AlexisLuv
    @AjaMercury
    @Ophelia Bee
    @IzzyBelle
    @KathrynWolfe
    @KikiLover (You look Gorgeous as always)
    @KarmenSutra
    @CharlieDaze
    @CherryLane (Awesome job as host LRN live stream. Good Luck hope everything goes well with your Surgery.)
    @JuniperJones
    @Abby Avery
    @ChristineFowler
    @SerenityLove (Welcome back You look Stunning Gorgeous on Live stream)
    @JessieStone (You look more Amazing everytime I see your pics on here and twitter and seeing you on Live streams too)
    @NyaMoore
    @JadeMonroe
    @DaphneGaspard
    @SandiBenks
    @Avery Asher (Good luck with your tour at LRN)
    @OliviaGreen
    @Natasha Star
    @DesertRose (Enjoy your well needed break.)
    @Tegan Hart
    @LayloniStroxxx
    @EllieMoore
    @ChloeCakes
    @JadeJasper (You look more gorgeous everytime I see on Live streams and ]pics on twitter.)
    @Jessica Riley
    @Delilah Rae
    @Draven Star
    @Lily Poole (Great job as Host on SBR live stream)
    @MercyMercydys (Great job as Chat hostess on SBR live stream)
    @AliceLittle
    @harleylane (Get well Soon Sweetie)
    @MiaAmore
    @LaurenLively
    @jennyjade (Great job as hosts on BR live stream last night and @RyanTaylor too)
    @Jessicajohnson (Be Strong Sweetie I am thinking of you)
    @RileyGrey
    @chanel
    @Bobbi Besos
    @JackieEvans
    @BettyPage
    @TiaraTae
    @willowlove

Welcome to BR's @WendyDarling & @AngelaMacina

Hope you have a great week all your Gorgeous Starlets,Kitties,Lovers and Bunnies. Hope have a great time wtih St Patty's Crawl

Last edited: Mar 17, 2019
    destinistarr and LexxxiStar like this.
  29. LexxxiStar
    Chat with Me

LexxxiStar Well-Known Member

Thank u for the sweetie!! MmmEeeoooOW

KathrynWolfe and Marlin Groce Jr like this.
  30. Your welcome Sweetie [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

KathrynWolfe and LexxxiStar like this.
  31. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

CherryLane and LexxxiStar like this.

32. There you go again! Startin’ my week off just right <3!! Thank you for the kind words dear.

33. Shout out to @NatashaStar for being the jedi master and a kind beautiful soul <3!

Marlin Groce Jr likes this.
  34. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

35. origlegman
    Chat with Me

KathrynWolfe likes this.