❤ ❤ ❤ Daily shout out thread! ❤ ❤ ❤

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KelF, Nov 24, 2010.

1. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

auron79 likes this.
  2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

3. @destinistarr ( Great job as chat hostess on LRN live stream and look Gorgeous as always)
    @DollyHart (hope you had a nice break You look Gorgeous as always)
    @KikiLover
    @MickeeBee (Awesome as Chat Hostess on Kit Kat Live stream)
    @cumishaamado
    @LexxxiStar
    @JenniferLynn
    @VenusAbernathy
    @AjaMercury (Great job as host on Kit Kat live stream)
    @KlassyKay
    @GemStoned (Have fun on your break.)
    @LilyPeach
    @KathrynWolfe
    @KarmenSutra
    @CherryLane
    @JuniperJones (Great job as hosts on LRN live stream)
    @Abby Avery
    @SerenityLove
    @JessieStone (Hope you had a very happy Birthday)
    @JadeMonroe
    @SandiBenks
    @Avery Asher
    @AngelaMacina
    @OliviaGreen
    @willowlove
    @AstridLulpeck(Look Amazing in your pics
    @Natasha Star (love your video)
    @DesertRose (Enjoy your well needed break.)
    @Tegan Hart
    @LayloniStroxxx
    @EllieMoore (Great job as chat hostess on SBR live stream)
    @ChloeCakes
    @JadeJasper(Great job as Host on SBR live stream)
    @Jessica Riley
    @Delilah Rae
    @Draven Star
    @MercyMercydys
    @AliceLittle
    @harleylane
    @MiaAmore
    @LaurenLively (Great job as host on BR live stream)
    @jennyjade
    @Jessicajohnson (Be Strong Sweetie I am thinking of you)
    @RileyGrey
    @randyryder (Great job as chat hostess on BR's live stream)
    @Bobbi Besos
    @BettyPage Great job as hosts on BR's live stream)
    @MarilynBaker
    @CocoBrantley

Welcome back to BR's @CocoBrantley Welcome to BR's @Marie Sinclair (Kit Kat)

Last edited: Apr 18, 2019
  4. LexxxiStar
    Chat with Me

LexxxiStar Well-Known Member

Thank you sweetness ⭐️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marlin Groce Jr likes this.
  5. Your welcome Lexxxi Kitty[smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

LexxxiStar likes this.
  6. LexxxiStar
    Chat with Me

LexxxiStar Well-Known Member

In all our lives the best is yet to come.
    Live each day as if it were your last, forget regret as every day is a new chance to be better than the person u were yesterday!! MmmEeooOW ⭐️⭐️⭐️ IMG_0982.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marlin Groce Jr likes this.
  7. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Natasha Star!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Athena Lee!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Randy Ryder!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Tiffany Hilton!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Audrey Noelle!!! A true simmering beauty!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. origlegman
    Chat with Me

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful and captivating Kathryn Wolfe![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

13. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

14. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

OliviaGreen likes this.
  15. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Audrey Noelle!!! A true simmering beauty!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Andrea Banks!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Stacy Tyler!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Natasha Star!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Willow Love!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. origlegman
    Chat with Me

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the enchanting, beautiful and captivating Kathryn Wolfe![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

LexxxiStar likes this.
  21. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Shout Out to All the New Ladies !
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

22. origlegman
    Chat with Me

23. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Randy Ryder!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Piper Rae!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Ruby Rae!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. origlegman
    Chat with Me

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the enchanting, beautiful and captivating Kathryn Wolfe![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

LexxxiStar likes this.
  27. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

LexxxiStar likes this.
  28. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Piper Rae!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Athena Lee!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

LexxxiStar likes this.
  30. origlegman
    Chat with Me

LexxxiStar likes this.
  31. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A loud resonating shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Aspen North!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. origlegman
    Chat with Me

33. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating CoCo Brantley!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CocoBrantley likes this.
  34. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

LexxxiStar and KikiLover like this.
  35. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

lol I saw this and just LMFAO THis is SOooooooooooooooooo Me hahahahaha

ChloeCakes and LexxxiStar like this.