❤ ❤ ❤ Daily shout out thread! ❤ ❤ ❤

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KelF, Nov 24, 2010.

1. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Lexxxi Star!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

LexxxiStar likes this.
  2. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Abbey Avery!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

4. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Andrea Banks!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Ruby Rae!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Randy Ryder!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Piper Rae!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Abbey Avery!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Lexxxi Star!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. LexxxiStar
    Chat with Me

LexxxiStar Well-Known Member

Mmmwaahh Thanx sweetie!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

12. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

13. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

15. @destinistarr (Welcome Back Sweetie love your dress)
    @KikiLover Awesome job as Chat hostess on Kit Kat Live tream
    @cumishaamado
    @LexxxiStar (Look Gorgeous in your outfits Love your NV media Video of you)
    @JenniferLynn (Have fun on your break)
    @KimmyHeart (Looking Gorgeous on live stream)
    @AjaMercury (Have fun your on your break. look forward to seeing back on Live streams in July)
    @KlassyKay (Look Gorgeous in your pics and love your dress on kit Kat live stream)
    @GemStoned (Have fun on your break. Happy Birthday Little Cougar)
    @LilyPeach (look Amazing in your pics Great job as hosts on Kit Kat live stream)
    @KathrynWolfe
    @JuniperJones (Totally Awesome and Hilarious on LRN live stream)
    @Abby Avery (Have fun on your break hun. congrats on your move to SBR)
    @SerenityLove
    @JadeMonroe
    @SandiBenks
    @Avery Asher
    @AngelaMacina
    @OliviaGreen (Totally Awesome and Hilarious on LRN live stream)
    @willowlove (Look Gorgeous in your pics and Great job as host on LRN live stream)
    @AstridLulpeck (Look Amazing in your pics and really enjoying interacting with you)
    @MinaLee (Welcome to BR's (LRN)
    @AllisonSnow (Great job as chat hostess on LRN live stream thanks for answering my questions Sweetie)
    @Natasha Star (Great job as host on SBR live stream)
    @DesertRose (Hope to see back at SBR's soon)
    @Tegan Hart
    @LayloniStroxxx
    @EllieMoore Looking Stunning as always)
    @ChloeCakes (looking Gorgeous in your pics)
    @JadeJasper (I was very happy to see you on SBR live stream look Stunning Gorgeous as always)
    @Jessica Riley (Have fun on your Break)
    @Delilah Rae (Welcome Back Sweetie)
    @KirstenSkye (Look Amazing in your pics and you look gorgeous on SBR live stream)
    @RoxyGold (Great job as chat hostess on SBR live stream)
    @TiffanyHilton
    @harleylane (hope you have a great week and weekend)
    @MiaAmore (Look amazing on BR live streams and great job as chat hostess on BR live stream)
    @LaurenLively
    @jennyjade
    @Jessicajohnson (Be Strong Sweetie I am thinking of you)
    @RileyGrey
    @randyryder
    @Bobbi Besos (Great job as chat hostess on BR live stream)
    @MarilynBaker (Look gorgeous in your pics Awesome job as host on BR live stream and your creation of your games for the show)
    @CocoBrantley Look Gorgeous in your dresses and outfits)
    @CecilyRose
    @BeccaBentley (look gorgeous on live streams)
    @angelinamonroe
    @AsiaFoxxx (Look Gorgeous on Live streams)
    @NicoletteDiamond
    @DinahFlowers

Welcome to BR's SBR @NinaStaccz @AnnaLane (Kit Kat) @BrigidErotes (Kit Kat) LRN's @AphroditeAnne @SashaBlue @CirceChateau @VictoriaDallas
    Great job last week with your Live streams. I want you ladies to know Your Favorite Supporter from PA and Live stream Recap Guru is turning the BIG 40 on Friday. I appreciate early Birthday greetings on here and I would appreciate a Bday Shoutout on all 4 live streams this week. Have a a great week

Last edited: May 20, 2019
  16. Thank you so much!! I'm so looking forward to this!! Having a great time so far. tapatalk_1558109762107.jpg

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

Marlin Groce Jr likes this.
  17. LexxxiStar
    Chat with Me

LexxxiStar Well-Known Member

Thanx for the Baaybee! MmmEeooOW ⭐️⭐️

18. AphroditeAnne
    Chat with Me

AphroditeAnne A lot of fun in a small package

Happy early birthday sweetie hope it is fantastic like youAphrodite Anne

19. Well thank you love you always have something nice to say and it makes my heart smile :) <3

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks for your kind words. You are a “Sweetheart”!!!

21. Thank you I appreciate it hon [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

AphroditeAnne likes this.
  22. Your the greatest Lexxxi Kitty [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

23. origlegman
    Chat with Me

24. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Natasha Star!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating CoCo Brantley!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating KiKi Lover!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Athena Lee!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. origlegman
    Chat with Me

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, fascinating and captivating Kathryn Wolfe![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

29. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Tiffany Hilton!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

31. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

32. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Andrea Banks!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. origlegman
    Chat with Me

34. origlegman
    Chat with Me

35. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Sandi Benks!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Last edited: May 24, 2019