❤ ❤ ❤ Daily shout out thread! ❤ ❤ ❤

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KelF, Nov 24, 2010.

1. "SashaLove, post:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

4. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Piper Rae!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Lin Han!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Natasha Star!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Alexandria Moon!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Cecily Rose!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]An extra special shout out today for the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and the ever enticing Kathryn Wolfe!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Lexxxi Star!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

LexxxiStar likes this.
  11. LexxxiStar
    Chat with Me

LexxxiStar Well-Known Member

WOW!! Saaweeet!! Thank u 4 making me feel like a Special Lil Kitty

12. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

13. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Ruby Rae!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Remy Martin!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Asia Foxxx!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Randy Ryder!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Abby Avery!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]An extra special shout out today for the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and the ever enticing Kathryn Wolfe!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

20. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

21. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Lexxxi Star!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

LexxxiStar likes this.
  22. origlegman
    Chat with Me

23. LexxxiStar
    Chat with Me

Awww Thanx 4 thinkin about MEeeooww Tony!! U made my
    Saturday Caturday!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

24. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  26. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

LexxxiStar and KathrynWolfe like this.
  27. KathrynWolfe
    Chat with Me

KathrynWolfe Well-Known Member

Thank u Cumisha! You’re an amazing friend

28. LRN's
    @AstridLulpeck (You look Sexy as always on LRN's live stream)
    @OliviaGreen (Great job as hosts on LRN's live stream. You look Gorgeous as always)
    @DestiniStarr (Love your Dress. Great job as chat hostess on LRN's live stream. No worries I would save you from that creepy spider.)
    @JuniperJones (Hope your doing well)
    @SerenityLove (You look Gorgeous as always on LRN Live Stream)
    @SandiBenks (Welcome back Sandi You look gorgeous and Awesome job as chat hostess on LRN live stream )
    @Avery Asher (You look Gorgeous as ever on live stream)
    @cumishaamado (Great job as hosts on LRN's Live stream)
    @JadeMonroe (Hope your doing well)
    @ChristineFowler (Great job as chat hosts on LRN's Live Stream)
    @HelenaPrice (Enjoy your break hope to see you back at LRN's soon.)
    @SashaLove (You look Amazing in your pics and your Dresses on Live stream.)
    @DaisyDream (Welcome to LRN's best wishes to you on your tour there. You look Gorgeous on your live stream debut.)

Kit Kat's
    @JessicaKitten (Miss my Jessica Kitty hope your enjoying your break)
    @LexxxiStar (Enjoy your break Lexxxi Kitty)
    @DaphneGaspard ( Great job as hosts on Kit Kat's live strem. Looking Gorgeous as ever on live stream)
    @AjaMercury ( Great job as chat host on kit kat live stream. Congrats on being Named Kitty of the month)
    @Marie Sinclair (Hope you had a great time on your break can't wait to see you on live streams soon)
    @AriaQuinn (Great job as chat hostess on Kit Kat's live stream Love your Burnette Hair Color)
    @StacyPretty (Hope your doing well you look Gorgeous on Kit Kat live stream)
    @KathrynWolfe (looking forward to seeing you back at Kit Kat's soon)
    @NinaBux (Hope your doing well)
    @BrooklynMae (Hope your enjoying your break)
    @DaniellaValenti (Look Gorgeous in your pics and on Kit Kat Live stream)
    @GiseleBandoh (Hope to see you back soon)
    @SandraMaria (Look Gorgeous on live stream and love your smile.Best wishes on on a great tour at Kit Kat's)
    @MaryLynn (Welcome to Kit Kat's. Best wishes to you on a Great tour there. Look Gorgeous on Live Stream)
    @ToriHaze (Welcome to Kit Kat's. Best wishes to you on your tour there. You look Gorgeous in your pics)
    @GabbyMatthews (Welcome to Kit Kat's. Best wishes to you on your tour there. You look Gorgeous in your pics and in your debut on live stream. You got a Beautiful Smile)

SBR's
    @Natasha Star (I'll miss seeing you on live streams. Enjoy your time off hun)
    @AbbyAvery (love your pics as always. Great job as chat hostess SBR live stream as well. Congrats on being Starlet of the month)
    @DesertRose (Hope to see back at SBR's soon.)
    @Tegan Hart (hope your doing well )
    @EllieMoore ( Great job as hosts on SBR's live stream Looking Gorgeous as always and funny on SBR's live stream)
    @ChloeCakes (You look Gorgeous in your pics and on live stream)
    @Jessica Riley (Hope your doing well)
    @Delilah Rae (Hope your doing well look gorgeous in your pics)
    @KirstenSkye (love your pics and your videos)
    @summersage (Great job as chat hostess on SBR's live stream.Looking gorgeous in your pics and on Live stream Your smile is Beautiful)
    @ImogenSteele ( You look Gorgeous as ever in your sexy Nurse outfit on live stream)
    @NatalieFayEvers ( You look Gorgeous on SBR's live stream hope your enjoying your tour at SBR's)

BR's
    @harleylane (Looking Gorgeous in your pics as always)
    @MiaAmore (Look Gorgeous as always on BR's live stream Great job as hosts on BR's live stream )
    @LaurenLively (Hope your doing well.)
    @AlexMore (Great job as chat hostess on BR's live stream. You look Gorgeous as ever)
    @AlexandriaMoon (You look Gorgeous in your pics and on BR's live stream)
    @randyryder (Hope your doing well Randy Genie Look Gorgeous in your dress on BR live stream)
    @Bobbi Besos ( Love your dress you wore on BR's Live stream)
    @CocoBrantley (Hope your doing well)
    @CecilyRose (looking Gorgeous on your pics and on live stream)
    @BeccaBentley (Look Gorgeous on BR live stream)
    @AsiaFoxxx (you look amazing as always on live stream)
    @NicoletteDiamond (Hope you doing well Gorgeous.)
    @AngeliqueRose (Welcome Back Gorgeous)
    @EvieRen (Great job as Hosts on BR live stream, Love your dress)
    @NinaSkye (Love your pics)
    @Ava Carter (Love your Cooking Video)
    @KyrinMae (Welcome to BR's hope you have a great tour there. You look Gorgeous on live stream)

Welcome to BR's Kit Kat's @ToriHaze @GabbyMatthews LRN's @DaisyDream BR's @KyrinMae
    Great job Ladies with your live streams as always. Funny,Entertaining and interested to learn what you ladies are about. Look forward to seeing another week of your live streams this coming week. I bummed to report to you ladies I won't be on chat on your live streams this week I will be working this week. I don't know when I will be available to be on chat in the future right now I am lone guy in my position for now. I will do my recaps tho. Keep up the good work ladies. Have have a great week to all my favorite Starlets,Kitties,Lovers and Bunnies. Have a great week Ladies.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2019
    LexxxiStar and KathrynWolfe like this.
  29. KathrynWolfe
    Chat with Me

Thank you!

Marlin Groce Jr likes this.
  30. LexxxiStar
    Chat with Me

Yayyayyay! ⭐️ Thank u My Alluring AL!!! Hope ur having a fantastic Sunday Funday cuz u certainly made Mine Sweets MmmEeooOW
    ♏️

BigAlbowski and KathrynWolfe like this.
  31. LexxxiStar
    Chat with Me

Thank u for keeping me in ur heart & mind, My Mysterious Marlin!!! ♏️⭐️

Marlin Groce Jr and KathrynWolfe like this.
  32. KathrynWolfe
    Chat with Me

I love this!

Marlin Groce Jr and LexxxiStar like this.
  33. LexxxiStar
    Chat with Me

Thanx sweetie xoxo ⭐️

Marlin Groce Jr and KathrynWolfe like this.
  34. KathrynWolfe
    Chat with Me

Welcome back

LexxxiStar likes this.
  35. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

A shout out to the sexy, beautiful and very alluring Kathryn Wolfe!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]