❤ ❤ ❤ Daily shout out thread! ❤ ❤ ❤

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KelF, Nov 24, 2010.

1. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Juniper Jones!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]An extra special shout out today for the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and the ever enticing Kathryn Wolfe!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

4. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Abby Avery!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Ava Carter!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Lin Han!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Stacy Tyler!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Ruby Rae!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]An extra special shout out today for the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and the ever enticing Kathryn Wolfe!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

11. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Olivia Green!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

OliviaGreen likes this.
  12. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Audrey Noelle!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Piper Rae!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Bryce Stevens!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. origlegman
    Chat with Me

16. origlegman
    Chat with Me

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]A very special shout out to the very sexy Lexxxi Star![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

17. LRN's
    @AstridLulpeck (Hope you had a great week )
    @OliviaGreen (You look Gorgeous as always You well the quite the talent during the game you ladies played)
    @destinistarr (Love your Dress. Great job as chat hostess on LRN's live stream. No worries I would save you from that creepy spider.)
    @JuniperJones (Great seeing you again on live stream)
    @SerenityLove (Take care of you what need you to do I will miss seeing you on LRN's live streams)
    @SandiBenks (You look gorgeous as ever )
    @Avery Asher (Hope your doing well on your tour)
    @cumishaamado (Great job as hosts on LRN's Live stream)
    @JadeMonroe (Hope your doing well)
    @ChristineFowler (Hope your doing well)
    @HelenaPrice (Enjoy your break hope to see you back at LRN's soon.)
    @SashaLove (You look Amazing in your pics and your Dresses on Live stream.)
    @DaisyDream (Hope your having a great tour at LRN's.)
    @HennesseyHernandez (Welcome to LRN's hope your enjoying your tour at LRN's so far)

Kit Kat's
    @JessicaKitten (Awesome job as Hosts on Kit Kat Live stream. Love your pics and videos)
    @LexxxiStar (Welcome back Lexxxi Kitty)
    @DaphneGaspard (Hope you have a great week)
    @AjaMercury ( Great job as chat host on kit kat live stream. Congrats on being Named Kitty of the month)
    @Marie Sinclair (Can't Wait to see you back on Kit Kat's)
    @AriaQuinn (Looking Gorgeous and Your Personality is impressing me with your laughter)
    @StacyPretty (Hope your doing well you look Gorgeous on Kit Kat live stream)
    @KathrynWolfe (You look Gorgeous as ever)
    @NinaBux (Hope your doing well)
    @BrooklynMae (Hope your enjoying your break)
    @DaniellaValenti (Awesome job as chat hostess on Kit Kat Live stream)
    @SandraMaria (Hope you to see you back at Kit Kat's on tour)
    @MaryLynn (Hope to see you back at Kit Kat's on tour)
    @ToriHaze (You look Gorgeous in your pics and admire the way you took a spanking from Jessica Kitty)
    @GabbyMatthews (Hope your enjoying your time at Kit Kat's)
    @KatieSummers (Welcome to Kit Kat's hope your having a great time on tour so far. You look Extremely Beautiful on your live stream debut)

SBR's
    @Natasha Star (Welcome back Sweetie.)
    @AbbyAvery (love your pics as always. Great job as chat hostess SBR live stream as well. Congrats on being Starlet of the month)
    @DesertRose (Hope to see back at SBR's soon.)
    @Tegan Hart (hope your doing well )
    @EllieMoore ( Great job as hosts on SBR's live stream Looking Gorgeous as always and funny on SBR's live stream)
    @ChloeCakes (You look Gorgeous in your pics and on live stream)
    @Jessica Riley (Hope your doing well)
    @Delilah Rae (Hope your doing well look gorgeous in your pics)
    @KirstenSkye (love your pics and your videos)
    @summersage (Great job as chat hostess on SBR's live stream.Looking gorgeous in your pics and on Live stream Your smile is Beautiful)
    @ImogenSteele ( You look Gorgeous as ever in your sexy Nurse outfit on live stream)
    @NatalieFayEvers ( You look Gorgeous on SBR's live stream hope your enjoying your tour at SBR's)
    @JasmineRose (Welcome to SBR's hope you having a great time on tour. You look gorgeous and your personality Rocks in your debut on live stream)

BR's
    @harleylane (Looking Gorgeous in your pics as always)
    @MiaAmore (Look Gorgeous as always on BR's live stream Great job as hosts on BR's live stream )
    @LaurenLively (Hope your doing well.)
    @AlexMore (Great job as chat hostess on BR's live stream. You look Gorgeous as ever)
    @AlexandriaMoon (You look Gorgeous in your pics and on BR's live stream)
    @randyryder (Hope your doing well Randy Genie Look Gorgeous in your dress on BR live stream)
    @Bobbi Besos ( Love your dress you wore on BR's Live stream)
    @CocoBrantley (Hope your doing well)
    @CecilyRose (looking Gorgeous on your pics and on live stream)
    @BeccaBentley (Look Gorgeous on BR live stream)
    @AsiaFoxxx (you look amazing as always on live stream)
    @NicoletteDiamond (Hope you doing well Gorgeous.)
    @AngeliqueRose (Welcome Back Gorgeous)
    @EvieRen (Great job as Host chat hostess on BR live stream, Love your outfit)
    @NinaSkye (Love your pics)
    @Ava Carter (Love your Cooking Video)
    @KyrinMae (Hope you having a great tour there. You look Gorgeous on live stream)
    @KimberlyKane (Welcome to BR's hope you have a great time on tour there)

Welcome to BR's SBR's @JasemineRose Kit Kat's @VegasSkye @KatieSummers LRN's @EllaDiaz @HennesseyHernandez @CaseyCloud @BR's @KimberlyKane
    Great job Ladies with your live streams as always. Funny,Entertaining and interested to learn what you ladies are about. Look forward to seeing another week of your live streams this coming week. I got good news and Bad news the good news is I will be able to watch SBR's live sttream on my day off bad news is I will could working the rest of the week. I will do my recaps tho. Keep up the good work ladies. Have have a great week to all my favorite Starlets,Kitties,Lovers and Bunnies. Have a great week Ladies.

My Favorite Moments of the live streams of last week.
    SBR's @JasmineRose showing off her cool personality and @summersage doing a sexy Twirl

Kit Kat's Hearing Whats new Pussy Cat played by @JessicaKitten @DaniellaValenti, being intrigued by @KatieSummers @AriaQuinn being Funny as hell)

LRN's Ladies showing off their impressive skills and Seeing @HelenaPrice being outdone by her fellow girls no worries you still the queen of LRN's to me

BR's @Mia Amore being Funny as ever and @EvieRen telling the chat room you guys are being Naughty

Last edited: Sep 22, 2019
  18. KathrynWolfe
    Chat with Me

KathrynWolfe Well-Known Member

Thank you but I’m still here at Kitkat
    Staying here until the 30th!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marlin Groce Jr likes this.
  19. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

NinaBux Nina Bux (aka) StarBux

I am can’t wait to be back babe!! Xoxo

20. KathrynWolfe
    Chat with Me

You are awesome!

NinaBux likes this.
  21. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

NinaBux Nina Bux (aka) StarBux

No you are amazing and beautiful momma xoxo

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  22. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

JadeMonroe Well-Known Member

Thank you !!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

23. KathrynWolfe
    Chat with Me

Awe! Thank you for always being so kind.

Marlin Groce Jr and NinaBux like this.
  24. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

JadeMonroe Well-Known Member

Thank you for your support !!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

25. KathrynWolfe
    Chat with Me

Absolutely! And thank u!

26. I'd like to thank Asia foxx for a good meeting tonight while I had a drink at the bunny ranch.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

DaniellaValenti likes this.
  27. OliviaGreen
    Chat with Me

OliviaGreen Luxury Courtesan

You crack me up @MarlinGroceJr I love your attention to awesome details! Thank you Sweetheart!

Marlin Groce Jr and KathrynWolfe like this.
  28. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  29. KathrynWolfe
    Chat with Me

Cumisha

30. I'm so glad you enjoyed our livestream!

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Marlin Groce Jr and KathrynWolfe like this.
  31. "DaniellaValenti, post: 1346564, member: 11466"]I'm so glad you enjoyed our livestream!

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

I sure did @DaniellaValenti You and @JessicaKitten were awesome hosts I hope to see you both hosts again[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

JessicaKitten likes this.
  32. "OliviaGreen, post: 1346494, member: 8244"]You crack me up @MarlinGroceJr I love your attention to awesome details! Thank you Sweetheart!

Anytime @OliviaGreen You always fun and entertaining to watch and Gorgeous to look at too [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

33. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

JessicaKitten JessicaKitten at kitkatranch luxury companion

Well I for one love live stream no matter how nervous I get! I'm glad you liked our show! @DaniellaValenti was a great co-host dj chatter

34. "JessicaKitten, post: Well I for one love live stream no matter how nervous I get! I'm glad you liked our show! @DaniellaValenti was a great co-host dj chatter

@JessicaKitten You and @DaniellaValenti were awesome. It was brightens my night when I see you ladies on live streams[smilie=be mine!.gif]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

JessicaKitten likes this.
  35. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

JessicaKitten JessicaKitten at kitkatranch luxury companion

I love that i can be a ray of sunshine for you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]