About Me ❤ ABBY AVERY: REVIEWS OF INTIMATE ENCOUNTERS ❤ *Updated 2-10-20*

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by AbbyAvery, Jul 3, 2018.

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
    *Scroll to the bottom for the most recent reviews*
    ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Abby A+very and our very sexy 2nd adventure:
    "Yep, party two was about too get even hotter...spicy details in our memory :) ... even the ice cubes melted fast....Abby you're not only sexy and fun to play with but smart and a really nice person."
    ~Click here to read the full review~

✨✨✨✨

An Abby Avery Afternoon Adventure:
    "Abby is a master of foreplay....her voice, her hands, her mouth, her whole body. A great afternoon adventure. Thanks Abby for making my Friday extra special."

✨✨✨✨

Abby & Remy 2 Girl Experience:
    "Abby is gorgeous and has the most fierce eyes and sly smile that simply draws you to her and making letting go almost painful."

✨✨✨✨

Abby Avery's Passionate Titty-face:
    "Passion was definitely the thing we had, a great GFE party."

✨✨✨✨

Second Party with Remy & Abby:
    "Abby has this extremely sly and sexy smile and when she looks at you, you can feel the desire behind her eyes. She is playful and takes her time to make certain that you feel every bit of her passion and playfulness. She made me feel incredible and in every conceivable way."

✨✨✨✨

Abby's back in town for the Holidaze:
    "Wow...we were both ready and more memories were made. thanks for the welcome back party Ms Abby."

✨✨✨✨

Abby Avery: I'm definitely "Hot for Teacher!"
    "I think Abby represents what it means to be a professional courtesan, and it was a joy to get to know her. I give Abby all kinds of props for being a terrific communicator in the bedroom. I felt she was giving me her best, that she enjoyed what she was doing, and was, in fact, in her element. Abby was very attentive to detail and wanted to make sure I was happy. Abby should be on your to-do list when you make your ranch visit plans."

✨✨✨✨

If I were to rate my experience with her, it would be a 10 plus infinity!!!
    "Her photos do not do her any justice whatsoever. I saw her and my breath was taken away. The experience I had with Abby was by far way more than I imagined it to be. It went beyond my expectations. I think she is one of nicest people I have ever met."

✨✨✨✨

I never expected you to be so genuine and leaving me wanting more.
    "I had to ask myself why did I smile so big when I saw your email come across. I am sure you get that all the time and is probably a side affect of a first timer with you."

✨✨✨✨

A review of my conversation with Abby Avery
    "If you are looking for a lady with a heart of gold, that truly cares about connecting with you as a person than run do not walk to see Ms. Avery. She is the real McCoy!!!"

✨✨✨✨

A review for my time spent with the Angel known as Abby Avery
    "Miss Avery is that rare person who I like to refer to as a 5-Star Female, one who easily and powerfully stimulates all of your senses at the same time. She cares not only about making her clients happy, but also making the world a better place."

✨✨✨✨

Time with Abby Avery
    "Guys you will find Abby so easy to talk to time will just fly by! She dresses very classy, wears her makeup and hair in a quite stylish fashion and truly spends her time focused on the client. (And she is quite fun in the room together)."

✨✨✨✨

Special Outdate with Abby
    "Abby has a very special talent for getting to know you as well helping you get to know her. She truly believes in and is committed to making the personal connection happen. I can testify this makes what comes later much more intimate and rewarding."

✨✨✨✨

Remy & Abby....... Cadabra
    "Abby and Remy each have spectacular bods and the fact that they let my hands and lips roam free just made the party all the more fantastic. Plus they have such great chemistry that it puts you at ease. Remy and Abby are quite a pair - have quite a pair - and you can be sure I’ll be looking them up the next time I’m in Carson City."

✨✨✨✨

Overnight Outdate with Abby Avery
    "If possible, I highly recommend spending extended time with Abby. I can guarantee you will have no second thoughts later – rather you will say goodbye and immediately begin planning your next visit.

✨✨✨✨

A Day With Abby Avery!!!
    "Before long the day had passed, and I needed to depart which was sooooo hard. But I promise I will be returning soon for another extended time with Abby. I am encouraging you all to do the same – the experience will be memorable!!!"

✨✨✨✨

Virginia City Outdate with Abby Avery!!
    "Abby had brought an extra bra to leave her mark at the Silver Dollar (see picture number 2). After she signed her bra, we managed to get it hung on one of the walls – trickier than you might imagine. So here is the challenge… for anyone reading this review you should make an effort to visit Virginia City and the Silver Dollar - use your best detective skills to find the bra that Abby left behind!"

✨✨✨✨

MS Dixie Dinner Cruise with Abby Avery
    "The light transitioned from daylight to dusk to night during the cruise. The scenery was breathtaking although I admit it was Abby that took my breath away that evening. All in all, a perfect ending to a perfect evening!"

✨✨✨✨

Halloween with Abby Avery
    "Abby is, as we all know, beautiful and sexy. But it’s that combination of smart and confident to go along with the beauty that I find pretty much irresistible!"

✨✨✨✨

Tahoe multi-day with Abby Avery - Part 1
    "I had planned that either I or possibly Abby would drive but that clever girl had made arrangements without telling me and surprised with the house limousine! That was really nice and though I had experienced it on two prior outdates this summer with Abby, it always seems like a new experience."

✨✨✨✨

Tahoe multi-day with Abby Avery - Part 2
    "Time to explore the bedroom. We had a great time of course and I want to share my perspective regarding Abby. I find her so special all the time. But during time in the bedroom she is amazing – her touch, her words, her looks and most especially her passion. Abby is truly an artist!"

✨✨✨✨

Tahoe multi-day with Abby Avery - Part 3 (Final)
    "After dinner we strolled back over to the Hyatt Regency and the Cutthroat Saloon for after dinner port. This hour+ we spent there may have actually been the most intimate moment of outdate – a conversation I will remember forever."

✨✨✨✨

Scary Outdate with Abby Avery!!
    "That evening and night were as fun as you might imagine – Abby is a true artist in her room!"

✨✨✨✨

Outdate w/Abby Avery – Pinball Wizard!!
    "We Ubered back to Silver Legacy and headed to the Rum Bullions Island Bar where we spent a great late evening time – drinks, live music, lots of people watching and great conversation! We then headed back to the room for a delicious night with Abby! (She is sooooo good – she uses that stunning body of hers in amazing ways!)"

✨✨✨✨

Epic Vegas Outdate with Abby Avery!!
    "I left the rest of the planning to Abby. As I’ve said in other reviews, she is really good at this!! The whole time was just epic."

✨✨✨✨

Our first date with Abby Avery!
    "Abby made both of us feel comfortable. Abby and I sat on her bed and just talked. Abby is very easy to open up to and trust. That was a huge plus for me. On the way down my husband said I would have to have a bond with Abby. I told him no way. This was a one time thing she didn't even need to know my name. And I was wrong, very wrong. I really liked Abby.

✨✨✨✨
    _

_

_

_
    I'm looking forward to reading more about the wonderful experiences that my clients would like to share!

If you want to have your very own experience with me, email me at AbbyAvery@sagebrushranch.com so we can plan our time together.

XoXo,
    Abby

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2020
  2. I view the time I spend with my clients to be extremely unique and private, with each encounter manifesting a memorable adventure for us both. This space is dedicated to those who have been moved enough by their experience with me to share their memories of bliss. I appreciate and adore each and every one of you.
    ~Until we meet again~
    XoXo,
    Abby

Kenny1123 and C_Note_KY like this.
  3. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Bobbi Besos Well-Known Member

Gorgeous post girlfriend, and amazing reviews! Keep up the awesome work.

XOXO,
    [​IMG]
    [email protected]

AbbyAvery likes this.
  4. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Such great reviews Abby! Anyone would be lucky to share a wonderful experience with you! xoxo

AbbyAvery likes this.
  5. Want to write my next review? Come visit me at Love Ranch North today!

C_Note_KY and tahoebigbear like this.
  6. I welcome all reviews! If you have spent time with me and would like to write a review, email it to me at [email protected]. If you post one in the Ranch Reports Forum make sure you let me know so I can read it!
    Thanks lovers!
    XoXo,
    Abby

C_Note_KY likes this.
  7. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

Delilah Rae Where secret desires become realities

What amazing reviews! Congrats Abby! Lucky is the guy who gets to spend time with you!

AbbyAvery likes this.
  8. You know Delilah, I legitimately feel the same way towards my clients! What a wonderful, magical place we work where we get to experience these unique connections with others! I'm a happy girl.

Kenny1123 likes this.
  9. Kaylee Marie
    Chat with Me

Kaylee Marie Well-Known Member

This is definitely a good review keep up the good work

AbbyAvery likes this.
  10. New review coming soon! Check back to see more! <3

11. Hope you all enjoy the new reviews! If you'd like to experience time with me please reach out to me at [email protected].
    XoXo,
    Abby

12. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Book this sexy lady todayyyyy!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AbbyAvery likes this.
  13. If you've spent time with me in the past and would like to write a review, be sure to email it to me at [email protected].
    Thanks lovers!
    XoXo!

14. I am excited to read more reviews from my current tour! If you've spent time with me and want to write a review, send it to me: [email protected]

15. Just posted a new review! Be sure to check it out. I'm looking forward to reading one from YOU soon. XoXo

Kenny1123 likes this.
  16. New review just posted! Newer reviews at the bottom of the post!

17. AlexisLuv
    Chat with Me

AlexisLuv Well-Known Member

What lovely reviews :):) ...........................

AbbyAvery likes this.
  18. Thanks Alexis! It’s always nice to read reviews from satisfied clients.

19. Have you read my latest review? Giving oral pleasure is my specialty. <3

Kenny1123 likes this.
  20. Thank you! It’s always good to read about what great experiences our clients have had with us, isn’t it?

21. Thank you Alexis! I love reading them!

22. A new review is on the way- stay tuned!!!!!!

23. I love my
    [​IMG]
    -----------------------------------------

24. I have 2 review thread compilations... one here and one in the “real life ranch reports” thread. A client just posted a new review to the other thread- be sure to check it out! <3 I will be posting it here soon!

25. New review just added! Be sure to check it out!

26. Now booking for my next tour May 30th- July 23rd.

grizzly likes this.
  27. Want YOUR review to be added to the list? All you need to do is book and appointment with me and be honest in your review! (Please, no overly graphic descriptions or personal information to be included) :)

C_Note_KY and grizzly like this.
  28. C_Note_KY
    Chat with Me

C_Note_KY Well-Known Member

They say 'Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder’ so everyone's “Dream Girl” is probably different. But I have been lucky enough to find mine in a wonderful woman named Abby Avery. Then I was twice blessed to spend time with her this weekend at Love Ranch

Abby and I have been following each other on Twitter and the boards for quite a while, playfully interacting and getting to know each other. We had a bit of a connection already so when we finally met in person, after that first hug, I knew we had built a bond that will last

Miss Avery is that rare person who I like to refer to as a 5-Star Female, one who easily and powerfully stimulates all of your senses at the same time. Standing a statuesque 5 foot 10 with a voluptuous figure and curly hair, she is stunningly beautiful. There is something so calming in the sound of her voice and her eloquence shows the level of intelligence she possesses. She takes care of herself so her skin is silky smooth and she is sweeter than the finest perfume. She cares not only about making her clients happy, but also making the world a better place

Our time together was sensational as we had a few drinks at the bar first then retired to her room. We started with some dancing and just let the intimacy and intensity begin to build. Once we gave into the passion we were both feeling we were already in such a rhythm that the room exploded like fireworks on the 4th of July

I really hope this is just the next step in our relationship and that it continues to grow as I will definitely be returning to spend more time with Abby. I feel blessed to have her in my life and thankful she chose to let me be a small part of hers

AbbyAvery and grizzly like this.
  29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome reviews!!! Book your party with @Abby Avery today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AbbyAvery likes this.
  30. CharlieDaze
    Chat with Me

CharlieDaze Well-Known Member

All your reviews are great Abby! I agree you are a great communicator and always notice the important details. (dirty or not) ;)

AbbyAvery likes this.
  31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome reviews!! Have @Abby Avery fulfill your fantasies to cum!!!

AbbyAvery likes this.
  32. This sounds so lovely

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

AbbyAvery likes this.
  33. Thank you lovey <3 We need a review of a party we have together!!

34. This is SO beyond fantastic!!! <3 Looking forward to our next adventure!!!

C_Note_KY likes this.