About Me ❤ ABBY AVERY: REVIEWS OF INTIMATE ENCOUNTERS ❤ *Updated 2-10-20*

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by AbbyAvery, Jul 3, 2018.

1. Have you had a great experience and haven't written a review? Feel free to message me and share your experience so I can add it to my reviews!
    [email protected]

Kenny1123 likes this.
  2. I'm so excited to have another amazing review on the way! I can't wait to read it and share it with you all!

Kenny1123 and grizzly like this.
  3. Sending love to my lovers tonight!!! XoXo

tahoebigbear, C_Note_KY and grizzly like this.
  4. New review on the way! Stay tuned!!!!!

5. New review just posted!!! <3 <3 <3

Kenny1123 likes this.
  6. Tegan Hart
    Chat with Me

Tegan Hart Well-Known Member

Great reviews for a wonderful women!

AbbyAvery likes this.
  7. This is awesome!! Thank you for sharing love! xoxoxox

AbbyAvery likes this.
  8. Amazing reviews Abby!! You are nothing if not lively and passionate! Anybody would be beyond lucky to party with you. I am still waiting for someone to choose us for a two girl party ;) xoxo

9. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

what fun to read the amazing and fun parties with Ms. Abby....bare hugs, Tahoe

AbbyAvery likes this.
  10. I'm so stoked to read the new reviews I'm going to get from my stay this tour here at Sagebrush Ranch!

Kenny1123 likes this.
  11. YES!!! I actually have a 2 girls party review on the way as we speak! I especially love 2 girl outdates!

12. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

MercyMoselle Football Fanatic

Book with this lovely lady while you have the chance gentlemen!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Xoxo,

[​IMG]

Kenny1123 likes this.
  13. New reviews just added.... enjoy!!! <3

C_Note_KY and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  14. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

omg why are you so cute.. marry me :D

AbbyAvery likes this.
  15. New review just posted!!! Enjoy! <3

Kenny1123 and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  16. I'm so looking forward to my next review! Will it be from you?

17. Newest review just posted! What a great time we had on our outdate!! <3

Kenny1123 likes this.
  18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome reviews!!! Book your fabulous party with @AbbyAvery today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. New review just posted!!! Enjoy!!! If you like what you read and you'd like to book an appointment with me: [email protected]

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome reviews @AbbyAvery!!! Book your fabulous party with @AbbyAvery today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. Newest review just posted!!!! Enjoy!!!!!!!

grizzly likes this.
  22. Thank you to all those amazing gentlemen who have written me reviews!!! <3

C_Note_KY likes this.
  23. Newest review just posted!
    Halloween with Abby Avery
    "Abby is, as we all know, beautiful and sexy. But it’s that combination of smart and confident to go along with the beauty that I find pretty much irresistible!"
    ~Click here to read the full review~

24. For all users who are new to the message boards- hope you enjoy learning a little more about me through my threads!!!

Kenny1123 likes this.
  25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @AbbyAvery today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. New review on the way! It’s currently posted in the Real Life Ranch Reports thread!

Kenny1123 and Panathropist like this.
  27. Not 1, not 2, but 3 new reviews just posted! Enjoy! <3

Panathropist, Kenny1123 and C_Note_KY like this.
  28. That would be one wild erotic party with you & Abby Summer!Not sure my 61 year old heart could handle all that beauty & excitement all in one bed..But hey.. You only live once right?

AbbyAvery, C_Note_KY and summersage like this.
  29. That is absolutely right! We would love to share that experience with you!

AbbyAvery and Kenny1123 like this.
  30. Hopefully soon Summer! I can’t think of anyone better to pop my 1st brothel cherry experience with than you & Abby! So looking forward to seeing you!

AbbyAvery likes this.
  31. C_Note_KY
    Chat with Me

C_Note_KY Well-Known Member

I have not had the pleasure of meeting @summersage but did spend time with @AbbyAvery in May and everything you dream about her is 100 times better in person

AbbyAvery and Kenny1123 like this.
  32. I have no doubt C Note!! Glad she was all you dreamed of & more! There is a reason Abby keeps getting 5 Star Reviews over & over again.. She is simply the best at what she does!

Last edited: Dec 12, 2019
    AbbyAvery and C_Note_KY like this.
  33. Thank you so much for the love! Very much looking forward to our experience!!!

Kenny1123 likes this.
  34. You are welcome Abby! Yes can’t wait until our beautiful romantic/ Erotic evening!

AbbyAvery likes this.
  35. I have my first "couples experience" review coming soon and I absolutely can't wait to read it! I had not one, but two encounters with this couple so far and already planning more!

MountainBeauty and Kenny1123 like this.