RANCH SPECIAL 2 girl party! Please!

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by JessicaKitten, Aug 25, 2019.

1. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

JessicaKitten JessicaKitten at kitkatranch luxury companion

I really really want to have a two girl party! With so many lovely ladies here AND being allowed to do crossover parties there are just so many options! I love it! And i want it! Dont you?

I am having a dicount on two girl parties for the remainder of my tour! Until September 4th if you book a two girl party with me I will even offer you a special price! Please help me make this happen! Think of all the hot steamy fun we can have with another lovely lady!

My email is [email protected]

For booking and placing a small deposit you can call 775-246-9975 ext 0

Can't wait to make some amazing memories! This will be so much fun! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

Some of my favorite kitties that are in house right now are the lovely @ToriHaze @DaniellaValenti

More favorite kitties that will be returning before the end of my tour would be the stunning @Marie Sinclair

I really could list them all but these ladies are always so sweet and all very beautiful but i feel like we even have a good connection for an awesome 2 girl party!

3. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Leo Goodale Well-Known Member

Love those choices Jessie. Could do every single one of them if we could.

4. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

That would be a wet dream come true!

5. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

It would wouldn't it. How about this, could party with all 3 of them at the same time inside a bungalow. I like the bungalow party idea from @ToriHaze so I'm keeping it. If she doesn't mind, I hope she doesn't.

NinaBux and DaniellaValenti like this.
  6. I'm definitely down!

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

NinaBux and Leo Goodale like this.
  7. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

I'm so glad you are down for this. Might as well. Saves me keep coming back to do separate 2 girl parties or have them done 1 after the other. Might as well enjoy every single one of you together. That way I not only spend time with the sweet, beautiful kitty in Jessie but I get to spend time with 3 different beautiful kitties (women) as well.

ToriHaze, NinaBux and DaniellaValenti like this.
  8. We're ready to help you indulge in your dark side hehehe 20190921_163438.jpg

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

NinaBux and Leo Goodale like this.
  9. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

I'm sure you are. Depends who I'm gonna be if I'm going to be with three of you. A joker or Batman. Thing is I can't be Batman cause I laugh too much. I'm going to guess who's dressed up as. Jessie's dressed up as Catwoman. I knew she was gonna be her and me crossing my fingers for her paid off. @ToriHaze is Harley Quinn which leaves you as Poison Ivy. Nice trio if I do say so myself. Think I always liked them over Batman, too straight faced to me.

10. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

Thank you for crossing your fingers for me [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

This party with us four is going to be one i will cherish and touch myself to for days to come i can already tell! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

NinaBux, ToriHaze and Leo Goodale like this.
  11. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

You are most welcome. We will all cherish the moment and keep it in our memories so we won't forget the party. A super villain fantasy, eh? I definitely have one. Always wanted to have sex with Catwoman, Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy all at once. With this party I can certainly do that. Preferably in the bungalow where there's plenty of space for us to move around in. Could even do a bit of roleplay. Don't know who I'll play as though.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

NinaBux, ToriHaze and JessicaKitten like this.
  12. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

NinaBux Nina Bux (aka) StarBux

Definitely book your dreams with this amazing kitty and any of the other beautiful kitty’s we have for an amazing two girl party

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Looks like you’re always having a great time ;)

JessicaKitten and Leo Goodale like this.
  14. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

We definitely have fun here at the kit kat ranch both naughty and nice.

Leo Goodale likes this.
  15. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

I wonder what everyone's dream threesome is? *bites lip* I wonder how many might involve me

Leo Goodale likes this.
  16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I would love to do a "2 Girl Crossover Party" with you!!! Who wants to book us?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  17. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

2 Girl crossover party. Like the sound of that.
    With me quite a few have come in mind, you, @ToriHaze and @DaniellaValenti making it a super villain cosplay foursome party. Obviously you as Cat woman, Tori as Harley Quinn and Daniella as Poison Ivy. Would love to do that. The other foursome includes you, Daniella and @NinaBux. The 2 girl party I've got in mind would be you and @AriaQuinn. The list goes on and on really.

ToriHaze and NinaBux like this.
  18. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

NinaBux Nina Bux (aka) StarBux

What great combos I could not agree more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ToriHaze and Leo Goodale like this.
  19. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

They are great combos, aren't they? All I need to do is to take my ass over there and experience them.

ToriHaze and NinaBux like this.
  20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Leo Goodale for sharing your thoughts and comments!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

You are most welcome and thank you for the "Sweetheart" compliment, really appreciate it.

ToriHaze likes this.
  22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure and thanks for your kind words!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Leo Goodale for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Leo Goodale for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @ToriHaze for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

What does your fantasy threesome look like, i want to see it. Feel free to message directly if you dont feel comfortable saying it here ;)[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Leo Goodale for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. ToriHaze
    Chat with Me

ToriHaze Well-Known Member

You’re awesome babe!! You’re very welcome (;

29. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

Have you ever had a threesome before?

If not do you want to?

If so would you want to have another?

What are your thoughts on having two women please you?

I cant wait to find out!

Leo Goodale likes this.
  30. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

First question, no I haven't had a threesome before. Second question, yes I would love to. Last question, having two women please me is probably way better than one pleasing me.

JessicaKitten likes this.
  31. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

Well I think that two girls pleasing someone is a lot of fun! Thank you for answering ! Who would be your dream two girl party?

Leo Goodale likes this.
  32. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

I'm sure having a 2 girl party is a lot of fun. Your welcome for me to answer your questions. My dream two girl party will definitely include you. As for the second woman to join us is a bit hard cause all of you look beautiful. But if I had to choose it'll probably be out of @AriaQuinn and @StacyPretty, or have both of them join us. There's that Phase 10 game I really want to play. Might get my ass handed to me but at least we're all having fun playing it. Sometimes it's not the winning that counts, it's the taking part that does count.

JessicaKitten and PandoraNyx like this.
  33. PandoraNyx
    Chat with Me

PandoraNyx Well-Known Member

I'd be honored to party with this sexy lady before she is gone! You'd be nuts not to!! Xoxo

34. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Alright consider an invitation to our party. She will come back before her birthday this month. Would love to party with you too.

JessicaKitten and PandoraNyx like this.
  35. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

Either of those ladies I'm sure would be a lot of fun. I know we all have fun when we play cards together. Having a two girl party really would be like a dream come true for some steamy fun!

Leo Goodale likes this.