RANCH SPECIAL 2019 VIRGINIA CITY EVENTS

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Mar 11, 2019.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Let's get to know each other on a Double Date Out Date with Kathryn Wolfe and Cumisha Amado!!!

Book a minimum Out Date for 3 hours and receive another 3 hours for "FREE"!!!

Here are the 2019 Virginia City Events:[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Virginia City Events

[​IMG]
    2019 Special Events

[​IMG]

Oysters, Camels, and Outhouses!

From foodies to thrill-seekers there is something for everyone annually through the numerous events offered throughout the town.

View our latest calendar of events for a complete listing of everything Comstock – annual events, parades and celebrations held throughout the year – rain or shine.

Download 2019 Special Event Card

Premier Events

IMG_8722.jpg IMG_8712.jpg IMG_8718.jpg

Last edited: Mar 11, 2019
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @tinker for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Here is a video of Virginia City:[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

Last edited: Mar 16, 2019
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Here's a video on the Camel Races in Virginia City:[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

Last edited: Mar 16, 2019
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Out Houseraces in Virginia City:[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

6. Kaylee Marie
    Chat with Me

Kaylee Marie Well-Known Member

I love this post it’s very detail oriented !! Book this babe today!

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @Kaylee Marie for your kind words and compliment!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Kaylee Marie for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Kaylee Marie for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Let's get to know each other on a "Virginia City" Out Date.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

April is my "Birthday Month"!!! Who wants to experience Virginia City with me and celebrate my Birthday? Which is April 5th.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. KlassyKay
    Chat with Me

KlassyKay Cuz I have a capital ASS!

Book these lovely ladies today!!!

13. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

Oh! Your post makes it so easy to see what is going on in Virginia City. Awesome! Thank you for sharing. :)

14. YES!!!! A sexy outdate sandwich [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif] sounds like so much fun! These two beauties together? THATS the bees knees ;)

15. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Bobbi Besos Well-Known Member

YAY I love Virginia City!!

XOXO,

[​IMG]

[email protected]

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Me too!!! It's so much fun!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @DollyHart for your kind words and compliments!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Who want to experience Virginia City with me on my birthday, April 5th or anytime for my "Birthday Month of April"?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Call (775) 246-9975 Press Zero with a 10% Deposit[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. KlassyKay
    Chat with Me

KlassyKay Cuz I have a capital ASS!

You better hurry and book Cumisha before someone else does!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @KlassyKay for your kind words and compliments!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. JenniferLynn
    Chat with Me

JenniferLynn Located at the Kit Kat Ranch

What a great way to see all of the events! Thank you Cumisha for sharing! <3

XOXO
    Jennifer Lynn

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @JenniferLynn and you're welcome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @tinker for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Who wants to experience Virgina City with me for my "Birthday Month of April"?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. This is such a fun idea with the both of you ;) get these girls to show you around town!

26. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

So many fun things to do out in Virginia City in 2019. Thank you Cumisha for posting the calendar of events. This lets everyone plan their trips better if they want to take you ladies to a specific event. :)

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @auron79 and you're welcome!!! I love Virginia City and I agree with you!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

auron79 likes this.
  28. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

Book an appointment with this adorable girl!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @SophiaSun for your support!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. What a wonderful double date, beautiful ladies and a wonderful place to go! Book them today!

31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @AliceLittle for your kind words, support and compliments!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - Thanks @Kaylee Marie for your kind words and support!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

Book her today!![smilie=hot over you.gif]

34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your kind words and support!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. JenniferLynn
    Chat with Me

JenniferLynn Located at the Kit Kat Ranch

Thanks for the info Cumisha!

XOXO
    Jennifer Lynn