REVIEW A 55th Birthday celebration weekend to remember...Thank You!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by ROADRUNNER J, Jan 24, 2017.

1. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

This past weekend, I had the distinct pleasure of celebrating my 55th Birthday at the ranches. The trip was 400 days in the planning, having started after my first visit to Carson City back in December of 2015. I'd like to share some thoughts and thanks as I reflect on what turned out to be a trip I will remember and cherish the rest of my days. In chronological order:

Shelby Star, thank you for finding time on Thursday evening before your appointment arrived to finalize our Friday night plans, and for agreeing to Monday morning.

Harley Lane, thank you for starting off my B'day celebration with a "bang" on Friday morning. ;) It was a pleasure meeting a young lady who, at 20 has well thought out goals for her life and more importantly a solid plan to achieve those goals. As we discussed, it is rare for me to meet young men or women these days with such a level of understanding on how life really works, and the maturity to deal with it. I hope you enjoyed the chocolates. And don't worry, I won't forget your T-shirt. :)

Dennis and Suzette, I didn't really get a chance to thank you in person. I really appreciated you letting Shelby and I use the Bungalow 69 on Friday night, both for the "mystery lady" party as well as the rest of the evening's activities. Your entire organization is first rate, and my visits continue to be thoroughly pleasurable.

Shelby Star, we had so much fun on Friday night. Dinner at Adele's was delicious, and the company and conversation were amazing. Your choice of apparel was stunning, and I do apologize again for the "cold wet foot" as I helped you out of the car at the restaurant. I hope you enjoyed my surprise detour on the way back to the ranch after dinner. ;) Thank you for taking some time when we got back to make our quick visit to the Red Light. My first visit to a strip club in over 27 years was a hoot and a half. I hope you enjoyed your lap dance, and I must say your choice of lady was spot on. Say hi to Kristopher for me when you see him at his birthday party next month.

Kristopher, if you are reading this, thanks for the drink at the Redlight. I wish we could have chatted more. Let me say, sir that your moves on the stage were phenomenal. I wish I could move even a little bit like that now, but at 55 I'm writing it off to being an old man.:p

London (?, my apologies if I got your name wrong as it was loud, and as an old timer I get to use the excuse of memory and / or hearing loss as I see fit:D), not sure if you'll see this but you were awesome when you gave Shelby her lap dance. Don't worry, I won't give out any details.

Catrina Costa, winner of the "mystery lady" contest, where do I begin? Walking into the bungalow on Friday night (before I knew it was you), I was totally impressed with the time, effort and planning that went into your theme, and I know the judges chose well. :rolleyes: Folks, let me tell you that this lady is first class all the way and is a perfect addition to the LRN family. Other than an untimely flip of a switch (Shelby ;)), an unfortunately placed burst of cold water, and a "lift off" that NASA would have been proud of (Catrina ;)), our time together was great but alas, went way too quickly. And once again, you are welcome to get a home near me as my neighbor anytime, especially if you want to strut nude in front of your window (I'm sure you remember your comments about that). I reiterate that you need to take your theme and turn it into a special. Gentlemen, I highly recommend that once Catrina works through it that you indulge yourself.

Sindy "MF" Sky, where do I begin? From the moment you stepped out to greet me in your champagne gown, I knew our time together Saturday evening and Sunday morning was going to be magical. Thank you for arranging for transportation to the Peppermill, and allowing me to knock another item off my bucket list. Since the weather didn't allow for the limo to pick us up Sunday, I'll take a rain check on the other bucket list item (you know what that is). I say again that from the moment we stepped out of the limo in Reno, all eyes were on you my dear. Sorry about the stranger who hit on you while I was getting us checked in. If I had been there I would have told him to back off on my wife (or is it girlfriend, or mistress?... sorry I couldn't resist). Dinner was a pleasure, and our collective ability to throw our waiter Nathan off his game for the rest of the evening was HILARIOUS. I hope you enjoyed your surprises once we got up to the suite. :) Don't forget to share as you see fit with the other ladies and staff. By the way, next time I'll remember to bring some rubber gloves along since apparently they are not provided (LOL! no, I didn't forget about that either ;)). Skipping ahead to breakfast, I know that I will never be able to look at a plate of french toast the same way ever again without smiling. :rolleyes: Thank you also for the massage(s). I am so glad that you asked me a specific question at breakfast, and that I said yes. That single decision set off a chain of other decisions and events that would ultimately end up with us watching the AFC Championship game at Gold Dust, where you were able to fulfill my hope / request from the night before regarding a "jackpot". While you had your "jackpot", I must say that mine was better. Last, thanks for my B'day gifts back at LRN. You always go above and beyond, and make me feel appreciated and special. :)

Back to Shelby. What can I say about Monday morning? Thank you for honoring my "special request", ;)and for our time in the VIP room. I apologize again for not being able to bring some donuts due to the weather, but I was happy that we were able to share our cup of coffee.

To all of the ladies that I at least had a chance to chat with at the various houses, and to those that I didn't, I wish that I could spend time with each of you. To all of the staff members that I only get a chance to interact with minimally, and for those behind the scenes that I never even get a chance to see let alone meet, thank you for making the ranches run like a well oiled machine. A special shout out to Pearl, who helped save the evening on Friday by cleverly finding a way to get the birthday cake transferred for delivery to the other houses. :D

I hope that as many of you as possible got an opportunity to sample some of the Birthday cake I brought in to share. It was my way of at least trying to have as many folks as possible share my celebration, and a minimal token of my appreciation.

Harley, Shelby, Catrina and Sindy, I hope you enjoyed my little "Appreciation Certificates". While intended as a humorous little token, please know that the underlying thought and sentiment is truly as heartfelt and sincere as can be.

Finally, in the immortal words of the late, great General Douglas C. MacArthur; "I shall return".

Thank you all. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

RoadRunner J

For those that didn't get to see the cake I brought to share before it was cut. upload_2017-1-24_14-55-34.png

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

A birthday to remember!
    That is a great and detailed review. Happy Birthday and I loved the cake.

dreamscometrue and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  3. It was so nice chatting with you too!!! Thank you so much for the nice compliment!!! I love dancing!!! Next time I'm gonna get you up there! Your never too old to dance!!! 'Till next time! Hope to see you soon and take care!!!

-Official Prince of the Moonlite BunnyRanch

4. Awe well Im so happy all of us were able to help make your "double nickles" weekend a success! And always a pleasure spending time with you!
    BTW that was HUGE cake. Looked great! HAPPY Birthday again. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  5. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

I'm sorry you didn't get a piece of birthday cake. :( However, you alone got to share the wonderful dessert at dinner Saturday night. :)
    I assume from your "double nickels" reference that you got your "certificate"? I wish I could have presented it in person Monday morning before I left for home.
    PS: you really should post a picture of yourself in the stunning gown you wore that evening. I don't think folks really appreciate how truly beautiful you are. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. BrandiMinx
    Chat with Me

BrandiMinx Lover at The Love Ranch North

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]I am glad that you had such a fun time for your birthday!
    Happy Belated!
    ;)

7. BrandiMinx
    Chat with Me

BrandiMinx Lover at The Love Ranch North

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]You sound like such a nice man and I really hope that I get to meet/party with you one day! ;)

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  8. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

I had such a wonderful time with you as always! I am glad I was there at midnight to wish you a happy birthday! The mystery party was so special to me and such a surprise when Catrina greeted us with such a perfect setting to a perfect party! I always look forward to what our next adventure will bring us! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your 55th birthday weekend! It was my pleasure all the way!

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  9. AdaMarie
    Chat with Me

AdaMarie The Answer To Your Desire

I'm happy you had a great Birthday Weekend. It was great chatting with you.

10. I am so glad that I was able to be a part of your special birthday celebration here at the ranches. I had a blast opening up my imagination and fantasies to include you and Shelby. I do believe that your birthday may have sparked a hidden side that I did not know existed. I may have to explore it more often. Putting pen to paper then acting out what is written down. Maybe you can partake again.
    I enjoyed the time that we got to spend together and do hope that in the future we will have more.
    Luv, Catrina

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  11. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

RoadrunnerJ, let's not wait until you birthday, I can't wait to see you again!
    Hugs & kisses
    Shelby
    [​IMG]

kmoney likes this.
  12. I had a wonderful time with you!Glad I was able to kick start your birthday celebration and meet you as well! <3

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  13. Thank you for writing the review, it's covers a lot of positive aspects of Harley's personality. :)

14. This really was so much fun! Glad I was here :)

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  15. this sounds like a great birthday celebration

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  16. Thanks again for including me in an amazing experience!

17. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

You're very welcome, Harley. The pleasure was definitely mine. ;) I'm sorry I didn't get to chat with you during my Christmas weekend visit, but every time I saw you you were actively engaged in conversation with someone, and I didn't want to be rude and interrupt. :( That's okay though since I realize you are a very popular young lady. Have a safe, healthy and prosperous 2018! I hope we can get together again on one of my next visits. :)

18. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

[​IMG]

19. We had an amazing time! Thanks for including me :)

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  20. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

I was so excited and happy when I was able to party with Roadrunner J again at Christmas time! We took 2017 out with a bang and I can't wait until our next encounter!
    xoxo

21. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

Looking forward to our next encounter as well, Shelby! I'll keep you posted on plans.

22. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  23. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

DesertRose Renaissance Lady's Rendezvous!

Wow that's an awesome birthday party!

24. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

Shelby Star, thank you for finding time on Thursday evening before your appointment arrived to finalize our Friday night plans, and for agreeing to Monday morning.

You are so welcome Roadrunner J, I wanted to make sure we had all of our plans in place so we were both comfortable with our encounter!
    IMG_1749.JPG IMG_1752.JPG

25. Sounds like you had a great b day!

26. I want in on next time! Sounds amazing it was so good to have him here around the holidays!

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  27. It was so great to see you around the holidays!

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  28. Right? I don't think I could have done it any better!
    Congratulations on Starlet of the year Shelby!

29. I think he had an amazing birthday and i think he would agree!

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  30. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

Wow, it's hard to believe it has been a year already since my amazing 55th celebration. :) Thank you again to all the ladies for your continued generosity and friendship. Once again, if I haven't had the chance to party with you it is NOT due to a lack of desire.

Harley, again I apologize that I didn't get a chance to at lease say hello at Christmas. :( I didn't want to interrupt you, as you are definitely a very popular young lady. :rolleyes: I will definitely be looking to spend more time with you on a future visit.

31. It's fine! I didn't take it to heart! There was so much going on! Very busy! I sure hope so, you know you can message me anytime, even just to visit!

32. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

I will definitely take you up on your message offer once I get closer to figuring out my next visit, Harley. I definitely have some ideas that I'd like to get your thoughts on. :)

33. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

Roadrunner J we all love when you come out and play at the Ranches! I can't wait until the next visit!

34. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

Thank you, Shelby. I can honestly say that each visit is more amazing than the last! My only struggle is trying to manage my schedule vs. my budget. LOL! So many lovely ladies.... so many decisions. ;)