A few facts about Brooklyn Moore

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Aaron M Winders, Oct 1, 2018.

1. [​IMG]

So here is what I think you should know about Brooklyn. First off, women like Brooklyn are rare to find because she is the best of both worlds. She is that fun, sporty, outdoors, country girl but when the time arises she will absolutely flip the script and be your naughty sexy freak of a lady when it comes to the bedroom. She is an absolute sweet mid-western girl with that old school southern charm. She will sit down and enjoy a sports game with you and when its over, take you in the room and do things to you that you may have only seen or heard of in adult entertainment. There aren't too many things that you could suggest to this woman in the bedroom that she wouldn't be down for whether its bringing in another lady into the room or playing out a fantasy of yours.

Brooklyn has a phenomenal gift of being able to sit down with you and immediately find common ground with you and put you at ease. She is extremely kind, caring, funny, sarcastic (in a fun way), honest, nonjudgmental, positive, happy and smart as a whip when it comes to her favorite sports teams. You See Brooklyn isn't working at a brothel because she has to, no Brooklyn truly loves sex that much. She is career and very goal oriented and loves to experience sex with men and women alike. If you don't already know, Brooklyn has already jumped into the adult film industry and is actively pursuing that career. She is not your typical girly girl but she does love to get dressed up in a sexy little number for you and that's where the seduction begins. I have never met a woman who has the ability to so brilliantly subtly seduce you in a way that at first you think its just cute flirtatious banter, but it quickly leads to getting aroused to the point of wanting to take her away and having some mind blowing sex.

This amazing woman has a playful cute fun side and loves playful competition whether it be playing some pool, playing a video game, or any activity where sports are involved. She will talk trash and get your inner competitive side out all while distracting you with her incredibly sexy body and subtle remarks to get your imagination going of the endless sexual possibilities with her. She is sensitive but strong, fiercely protective of what she believes in and loves, always has a positive outlook on life, and amazingly loyal when it comes to keeping your deepest secrets with her.

Brooklyn, I still remember the first time I saw you in person and was blown away with your beauty and that big warm hug you gave me. You blew me away with your sweet nature and our great conversation. Thank you for being an amazing friend to me. I am so incredibly lucky to have met you and enjoyed the many fun times we have shared together. Thank you for always being a positive force in my life even if it has only been for a short time. I will always have a little corner of my heart reserved for you.

2. Thank you for the beautiful, thoughtful Facts, your amazing friend, I will cherish our friendship. It was really fun to play pool with you, and i have got to know you a little more the times we have spent together outside the bedroom. Thank you for being there for me when I needed someone to talk too. I'm going to cherish these memories that we had together.

Thank you my friend Aaron

CharlieMeadows and DashaDare like this.
  3. Ready go ..bravo Aaron this make me so happy more than what you think,thank you she reserve it. .. my respect for you dear @Brooklyn more. 20180626_145902.jpeg 20180626_145829.jpeg IMG_20180908_1.jpeg

Dasha Dare
    Love Ranch Vegas
    775-372-5251
    300 APPALOOSA ,CRYSTAL NV
    [email protected]
    www.loveranch.net/dasha-dare/
    tweeter @dashadare23
    Instagram @dasha dare
    Facebook @dasha dare
    YouTube -dasha dare

BrooklynMoore likes this.
  4. Aaron I will give you an idea and it not joke ,is seriously. Write a book about the us. You can do it. You have very good talent, and I think this is your best talent "write" with good title and good words the book will be famous. Do it and we split half and half lol.
    Tha last sentence is a joke.
    But I think you are good on that.
    Think about it.

Dasha Dare
    Love Ranch Vegas
    775-372-5251
    [email protected]
    tweeter @dashadare23
    Instagram @dasha dare
    Facebook @dasha dare
    YouTube -dasha dare

5. What a great idea to give to Aaron, yeah listen to her.

DashaDare likes this.
  6. Oh my oh my love the group photos and the pictures of you and I both in the bubble bath photos HOT HOT

DashaDare likes this.
  7. Yeah I know he can do it ;)

Dasha Dare
    Love Ranch Vegas
    775-372-5251
    [email protected]
    tweeter @dashadare23
    Instagram @dasha dare
    Facebook @dasha dare
    YouTube -dasha dare

8. Memories memories that's why I love share with everyone. Memories never die

Dasha Dare
    Love Ranch Vegas
    775-372-5251
    [email protected]
    tweeter @dashadare23
    Instagram @dasha dare
    Facebook @dasha dare
    YouTube -dasha dare

9. Wacky_Jacky
    Chat with Me

Wacky_Jacky LRV STAFF Staff Member

Very Well Said @Aaron M Winders I Loved Listening To 2 Play Pool All The Laughs And Good conversations You 2 Shared

DashaDare and BrooklynMoore like this.
  10. Aaron is a very genuine young man, it was nice to getting to know you, he is kind, respectful, honest, caring

DashaDare likes this.
  11. dawndlrscashier
    Chat with Me

dawndlrscashier Be Present.. 110%. -Or don't be Present, at all.

Love it!!!! Thank you!!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DashaDare likes this.

12. Dasha Dare
    Love Ranch Vegas
    775-372-5251
    [email protected]
    tweeter @dashadare23
    Instagram @dasha dare
    Facebook @dasha dare
    YouTube -dasha dare

13. Yeah you are right

Dasha Dare
    Love Ranch Vegas
    775-372-5251
    [email protected]
    tweeter @dashadare23
    Instagram @dasha dare
    Facebook @dasha dare
    YouTube -dasha dare

14. dawndlrscashier
    Chat with Me

dawndlrscashier Be Present.. 110%. -Or don't be Present, at all.

Hi Aaron!!!
    Thanks for hitting the Boards, on behalf of the Ladies!!!

BrooklynMoore and DashaDare like this.