REVIEW A Second Visit to Pantera

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by jcakes, Jul 28, 2019.

Tags:
  1. When you make the decision to visit the Bunny Ranch, it's a big one.

Two years ago I decided that it was time to no longer be a virgin -- and after scouting the BR web site and having my heart rate zoom to epic rates as soon as I saw how perfect Pantera looked, I emailed her. She was very good about giving up her time to work through my questions and concerns, when she had really no guarantee I would follow through and actually *justify* her giving up her time to engage me through my myriad emails.

It was the best decision I could have possibly made.

Here we are, two years later -- and I wanted to make another visit.

I'd like to think I've gotten a lot more comfortable with the process and figuring out details was much easier this time around, as I made it a point to be as succinct as possible, purposely trying to avoid being as loquacious as I usually am, and she, as usual, was extremely clear, honest, and transparent in her replies.

There was, I suppose, a bit of temptation to try a different woman -- but the thing about Pantera is that I find her to be a genuinely cool, fun person to share time with. It's hard to ignore the fact that you genuinely respect who someone *is* when you're contemplating the level of investment it takes to make a trip to the Ranch. And I've found her to be a really special example of the type of person we generally enjoy having in our lives in some ways: devoid of judgment, confident in who they are, and empathetic to your feelings.

In other words, she's made me feel like I can be...me.

This review isn't one about the sordid details of our tryst. I mean, Pantera is the embodiment of a perfect-looking person (and yes, her butt is one you certainly want to eat any assortment of desserts off of), and she's a legitimately cool person, so what else would you need to know? I'll add in what mattered to me: She was VERY generous with her attitude during my visit, going through the requests I had made joyfully (I personally recommend making an appointment and not making negotiation part of your plan -- imo making it a goal to negotiate prices down is a clear communicator you don't value what the woman is bringing to the table and not respecting her time, but to each their own) and was VERY fair about her monetary expectations when we went beyond our allotment of time together. She could've put me in a really bad, unfair position if she wanted to, but didn't. It's consistent with my experiences with her, and I respect her mightily for it.

I look forward to visiting her again. She's made me feel valued despite my status as clearly not a high-roller type. If you're on the fence, trying to figure out whether to take the risk and visit the Ranch, do it.

And pick Pantera.

She makes the decision to visit the Bunny Ranch an easy one.

Benz, pantera, Fozzie and 1 other person like this.
  2. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

You’re so special to me!! Seriously. I love the way you write. :)

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome reviews!!! Book your fabulous party with @pantera today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. pantera
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much, Cumisha! So sweet!

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - it's my pleasure @pantera and your welcome!!! You are so sweet too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @pantera today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. pantera
    Chat with Me

Thanks Cumisha for the support. Xoxo

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @pantera and you are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @pantera today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. pantera
    Chat with Me

[smilie=i love you1.gif]

Thank you so much Cumisha!

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It’s my pleasure @pantera.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @pantera with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @pantera today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. WOW I agree with everything in this review.... She is the sweetest girl I know

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @pantera with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Treat yourself for the holidays and book your fabulous party with @pantera today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me