A sunday night party with the beautiful Pantera!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Superunknown1994, May 16, 2015.

Tags:
  1. I drove to the Bunny Ranch late last sunday night for my appointment with the lovely Miss Pantera. I had not seen her in over 3 months which is far too long. I arrived at the Ranch just after midnight and after sitting at the bar for a few minutes Pantera appeared looking as gorgeous as ever. Pantera has a beautiful face with flawless skin framed by long black hair. She has large firm breasts and great legs and an awesome booty. In other words she has the curves of a real woman. After chatting at the bar for a few minutes we went to her room for our party. What followed was an hour of intense erotic pleasure. Pantera gives a great GFE party and went to great lengths to give me everything I wanted.

Pantera is a gem and well worth the trip to the Bunny Ranch. :D

2. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Nice Report Pantera is a lovely lady

3. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

Hot time w a Hot girl [smilie=hot over you.gif]

4. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

Great review!

5. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

Thanks baby! we always have so much fun!

6. We sure do sweetheart! [smilie=happy.gif]

7. pantera
    Chat with Me

Miss you :)

[​IMG]

8. pantera
    Chat with Me

Can't wait for sunday!

[​IMG]

9. I can't wait to see you too baby! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Sexy Sensual and Passionate Brunette Looking To Satisfy Your Secret Desires!! Very EAGER to please... My Delicious Curves And Pretty Face Will Leave You Mesmerized!! While My Positive Attitude And Skills Will Make You Feel Relaxed And Reposed!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    One with a beautiful face, seductive eyes and skin as soft as silk... One that will keep your eyes occupied While my imagination entices you... [smilie=hot over you.gif] THEN LOOK NO FURTHER! Im easy going, intelligent, spontaneous, sexy & VERY tempting.
    This HOT SUMMER I will be having the best SIZZLING SPECIALS [smilie=call me.gif]
    [​IMG]

11. pantera
    Chat with Me

You're very pretty Anastasia.

But anyway superunknown, I have more and more fun everytime I see you. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]