A Tribute to Dennis Hof

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Sakaki, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

Today Dennis passed away. I was shocked to figure this out i couldn't believe it and im still in complete shock. Dennis hof was a great man. I was lucky enough to meet him a handful of times i even have his signature on his book the art of the pimp. He revolutionized the way the brothels are ran I lost my virginity at the bunny ranch. He was always friendly everytime i bumped into him he would offer to buy me a drink. He has run several legal brothels successfully for over 20 years. I am heart broken even though i didnt know him well as the girls that work at the ranch I still looked up to him as a role model he was the definition of the american dream. Im not sure what will happen to the brothels now but i want to give my condolences to madam suzette the girls that work at all of his brothels, all the staff, and all of his family and friends and clients as well. He impacted many lifes I will miss you dennis. I had more respect for him than anyone i knew. He will be missed rest in peace dennis. We all love you.

2. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

what really tears me up is seeing all the girls hurting. I remember I had just got done partying with aspen and bobbi a few weeks ago and I asked if dennis was around he was down south campagning so I didn't get to see him. Last time I saw him was my trip in july. Its been a hard time I honestly am I loss for words and don't know what to say. Live life to the fullest and spend as much time as you can with the people you love. That's what I believe in more than anything and dennis did just that. He lived life to the fullest.

3. NoraIvy
    Chat with Me

NoraIvy At Sagebrush Ranch until September 4th

such kind words. he made an impact on all of us <3

BrooklynMoore and BryceStevens like this.
  4. Thank you Sakaki.

Dennis had an absolute affinity for all our message board members. He truly appreciated you and your interaction with us in this forum.

Any message board member that ever met Dennis in person could attest, as I can, how his eyes lit up and how happy he was to meet you.

He is the only legal brothel and multiple legal brothel owner that could be found in the parlor of all of his brothels any given day and night.

He worked endlessly to promote us, our services and also entertain all of his customers and visitors alike as though.

He made EVERY one feel as though they were the most important persons on earth.

Now Dennis is one of the most important people in heaven.

We are all reeling in grief but everything will ultimately be OK. We will all keep his legacy alive.

We will love each other, love you and be the best we can be and selflessly serve others.

Thank you again for your condolences. We know you are grieving too. Our hearts pour out to you. God bless!

BrooklynMoore likes this.
  5. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

Ill be honest a lot of times I like the girls at the ranch more than my real family. Most of my parties have been at bunny ranch. I was at the ranch for the street vibrations event. It was so much fun. My family doesn't understand what the brothels are like I get so tired of hearing "you need to get a real girlfriend down here". I live in south Carolina and people think im crazy to fly out over 2k miles to see yall. Its not so bad beats driving. I have been going to the brothels for 3 years at first I just wanted to lose my virginity then I wanted companionship I will admit most of my parties have been one time parties but I have had a few ladies that I have seen multiple times and are really special to me. Most recently ive been seeing bobbi she is a sweet short and busty Cuban. She is absolutely beautiful smart and she does so much for me im greatful I have a place to go to meet awesome people like her. I have never been to the other brothels besides Dennis's nor do I want to go to the other brothels. People who don't understand are outsiders they only go off what they see off of tv you cant compare the illegal prostitution in las vegas to the legal prostitution in lyon county. Its not just sex is companionship friendship fun and all the above. I have had more meaning in my live in the past 3 years than I have in the other 20. Everyone at the ranch is positive and from what I seen the girls and even all the staff enjoy there job. Dennis made the ranches what they are and between you and me theres no place on this earth I love more than the ranch. Vote no on question 1. There should be at least one county in every state with legal prostitution. I am not stressed out about women at all I know you ladies will always be there for me. I don't have relationship problems like lots of people I know this is way easier and way less stressful and its way more fun.

BrooklynMoore and Oxman like this.