A word about appointments for clients and potential clients

Discussion in 'First Timers Articles' started by BunnyRanch, Aug 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. There have been many posts and discussions, both past and present, regarding appointments and deposits with the ladies.

I want to impress upon the clients and potential clients some etiquette and observations.

In my experience, every woman at the ranches does their ABSOLUTE BEST to ensure that your time with them is as perfect as it can be. To that end, they will set aside time in their day (often on their day off to accommodate YOUR schedule, not theirs) to prepare special clothes, makeup, prepare the room, etc etc etc - again all for YOUR needs and requests.

Many of us don't realize this. We usually just show up and we have a great time.

To say the least, it isn't good manners to tell ANY woman to meet them on such and such a day at such and such a time, then NOT SHOW UP. Good manners dictate, if you can't make it, contact her and let her know so she can make other arrangements and change her day accordingly. This is especially true for your courtesan!!!

That's not to say things don't happen to cause cancellations....I get it. Shit happens. No matter what the reason, I have found that especially if they are told as much before the appointment as possible, the lady is understanding (almost to a fault, in my opinion). Even then, because this is their business, it is considered good form not only to reschedule as soon as possible, but to tip them for the inconvenience (as they also may have come in on their day off or missed lineups...again FOR YOU).

I have made many appointments with ladies. I have put deposits down and have always shown up on time (if not a few minutes early) to make sure I keep up my end of the deal. Its not difficult, just good manners to follow through.

2. StevenL
    Chat with Me

StevenL Well-Known Member

That all makes perfect sense to me. I worry that if I make an appointment something might happen on my drive over that will make me late. Can I call from the parking lot or bar to make an appointment?

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

3. I think that's a bit extreme....I was referring more to people who don't show up at all without calling or communicating!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChristineFowler likes this.
  4. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

Thank You Geek for posting this [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Can this get a sticky? Thanks freek.

ChristineFowler likes this.
  6. I'd recommend planning ahead with the lady that you're interested in, it gives you both time to connect and anticipate each other. :)

If for some unfortunate reason something happened on your journey up here your lady would be understanding, the most important thing is your health after all! Just plan to have a safe vacation and everything will be very enjoyable. ;)

StevenL likes this.
  7. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

Better yet, as a client you should call maybe one hour before your scheduled appointment to confirm that you are showing up and that you are on the way if you are going to one of the 4 brothels in Mound House, or two hours before your appointment if you are going to Love Ranch Vegas or Alien Cathouse. Call the brothel that she is working at and leave a message if you don't have her personal phone number to confirm your appointment, or to tell her you are going to be delayed or even if you have to cancel. Adjust your time of call if you are driving yourself to the brothel, maybe call when you are leaving and driving to the brothel if you are driving non-stop, or if you do make a pit stop along the way, call then to confirm. If you are flying in, call the lady or the brothel to confirm your appointment after you land and get your luggage.

Flights can be delayed and luggage lost which might make it difficult to keep the appointment when scheduled so she might want to know your flight schedule and when you are leaving. I've known some ladies that worry about a client, weather was bad and "iffy" for a client's flights (happened several times) and some of us chat room guys were following his flight. One flight got delayed and it was the first leg of his connecting flight, so he missed the connection. It was a well known chat room member, and he told us who he had an appointment with so we called her at the ranch to let her know her client was going to be delayed, like maybe the next day. This was before he even knew he was going to be late, they didn't tell him on the plane that he was going to miss his connecting flight. He was more worried than she was since he made an appointment, and she calmed him down saying she knew what was going on and told him not to worry. Not every airline flies into RNO from their hubs so it can be difficult to find other timely flights there if you miss your connecting flight. If you are lucky enough to switch planes or even airlines, your luggage will probably not be with you, it is on the original flight plan if you checked it in.

I call my ATF Roxy Gold at Sagebrush when I'm leaving to go see her. It is like an appointment, she knows when to expect me since I give her my ETA depending on how far I have to drive and any stops I make to pick up stuff, anywhere from 20-90 minutes.

8. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

Well said, Freaky. I haven't yet had to postpone for any reason, but I always have the ranch numbers handy in case of emergency. I consider this especially important for folks like myself who travel a long way to get to the ranches (over 2,000 miles each way for me), one never knows if weather, unexpected plane delays, rental car problems etc.. might happen. I also try to leave myself ample time to settle in for my visit well before any scheduled appointments to deal with travel weariness. I'm sure none of the ladies would enjoy a "tired & cranky" client.

ChristineFowler and AmeliaHeart like this.
  9. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

Maybe incorporating this thread into Freaky's Gentlemans Guide sticky would be good, or maybe a link from that sticky to this thread. There might be other issues that could be expanded on later, or new ones added to the Gentlemans Guide that readers might want as a sticky, but I dislike having a lot of different sticky threads just for the newbie or rookie, or someone that needs some guidance. A few informative threads were made in the past on what to expect and what to do, but never all in one main thread where links were made to other informative threads to help the new board member. A few other suggestions.
    Where is each brothel, and how far in distance and driving time it is to them from the closest airport (LAS and RNO). Some new people still think that the BunnyRanch is very close to Las Vegas. Some people think that it is a quick couple of hour drive from Las Vegas to Carson City. The different restrictions in Nye County vs Lyon County regulations, like age and outdate possibilities. What to expect in a lineup and during negotiations. How to contact the ladies and what to expect, remember, some ladies that are still on the websites are not currently working at the ranches. Information for couples, and even single ladies on what to expect. I have gotten some personal email questions about that. I have also gotten emails from girls that want to work at the ranches, but don't know how to apply and there is no clear cut instructions on the message board about that like there used to be with the old board where applying was on the main message board page at the top whereas now it is only on the main website page that has a lot of banners. There are many that don't want to join the message board, but just want to browse anonymously and just show up at the ranches, so they need as much info as possible without them having to log in or send messages to ladies, they want their privacy.

10. Great advice isurfer, thanks for chiming in!

11. StevenL
    Chat with Me

StevenL Well-Known Member

Damn, freakygeek, thats the quickest Ive ever seen tech support work.....I suppose if they were all responding to such wonderful beauties it would be different :)

Trailboss and ChristineFowler like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.