REVIEW Abby Avery: I'm definitely "Hot for Teacher!"

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Broadhildt, Dec 25, 2018.

1. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

Normally I plan ranch trips at least a month or two in advance, but this trip was a little different. I had kicked around the idea of a trip since October, but kept finding reasons to put it off. then in late December I saw that airfares were reasonable and the weather forecast looked good. I made an impromptu decision to fly out to Reno again after well over a year's hiatus.

I landed with an idea of who I wanted to party with but no appointments booked. I headed over to the cul-de-sac the morning of the 20th. I saw that Abby had posted on the message boards that morning, and I hoped to meet her. Abby has extensive breaks between ranch tours (she's a teacher, hence the title of this review), so I felt fortunate to be at LRN at the same time she was. I had an idea that Abby would be a good match, and when I met and spoke with her I felt confident in that. I knew she had advised prospective clients to book well in advance, and I was happy she had time on her schedule to fit me in.

Abby and I had a little "pre-party party" at the LRN "Jingle, Jingle, Mix and Mingle" bash on the night of the 21st. The ladies built graham cracker houses. Abby was mostly done with a creative spin on a miniature, edible Love Ranch and invited me to help out. Abby built the walls and added something LRN doesn't have - rooftop whirlpools! I added Gummi Bears to represent clients at the bar, knocking on the door, being greeted by the madam, and in the throes of passion. See pictures.

LRN 2 - Christmas house.JPG

LRN 2 house interior.JPG

Abby is THE GREATEST communicator in the bedroom. I felt she was giving me her best, that she enjoyed what she was doing, and was, in fact, in her element. Abby was very attentive to detail and wanted to make sure I was happy.

Those of you who love the pleasure of a woman going down on a man: Abby is the best at this that I've experienced. You'll need to visit her in person to see what I'm talking about.

Abby, thanks for the physical fun and thanks for being a nonjudgmental, sympathetic ear. Thanks for the encouragement and confidence-boosters you gave me.

Be sure to ask Abby for a massage. I was so relaxed I almost fell asleep at the wheel on the drive back to the hotel.

I think Abby represents what it means to be a professional courtesan, and it was a joy to get to know her - after all, that's part of the reason I see sex workers: I never know exactly how things are going to go, but again and again I meet intelligent, confident, compassionate, and sexy women who light up my world and send me home with a kiss and another gift bag full of good memories. Abby is one of them, and she should be on your to-do list when you make your ranch visit plans. But plan well! Abby's tour ends when 2018 does.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2019
  2. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

great review! I met Abby last month on a visit. She is a real sweetheart. I also had a fantastic party once and I did fall asleep on the drive home. Just for 2 seconds though.

3. Thank you for the wonderful review and the amazing memories @Broadhildt! t
    ...To many more..... XoXo, Abby.

[​IMG]

Sharky and Broadhildt like this.
  4. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Aw - I love that GIF, Abby! Thank you - BH

5. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

Excellent review BH. I wouldn't even think of wordsmithing your narrative. Abby is all you've said and wait until your 2nd Abby experience, it just gets better. Great meeting you at the LR. TBB PS:thanks for the massage tip, I'll definitely ask Ms Abby

6. Oh Tahoe, it DOES get better every time, doesn't it? ;)

Kenny1123 and tahoebigbear like this.
  7. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Oh my goodness!
    I simply love this review about our Abby Avery!
    This night was so fun and I have to say, competing with you
    and Abby in gingerbread making was soooooo fun!

I am glad you both had a wonderful time together!

xoxo

[​IMG]
    [email protected]
    Cherry Lane's "Post Directory" Thread CLICK HERE

[​IMG]

AbbyAvery likes this.
  8. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

I definitely saved the jingle bells I received - they'll remind me of that great party every day!

AbbyAvery likes this.
  9. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

[​IMG] I've got my pencils! Got it bad, so bad.... I'm not for teacher. ;) A Van Halen classic, for sure.

10. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Bumping the thread - shoutout to Abby for having some awesome music playing when we got to her room. One of the songs was "Chainsmoking," by Jacob Banks.

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Schedule your appointment with @Abby Avery today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Broadhildt likes this.
  12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Broadhildt for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Why Abby Avery? Because she's a kind, intelligent, lovely woman who is exquisitely sexual and will attend to your needs, whatever they are.

14. I’m as hot as they come! ;) XoXoXo

15. Amazing description @Broadhildt!!! We had such a great time. Love making memories with you!

Broadhildt likes this.
  16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing with many memories to cherish.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Abby will be available at Love Ranch March 21st through May 7! Check your calendars and make your appointments, gents. Abby should not be missed.

Kenny1123 and Zeb like this.
  18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Schedule your appointment with @Abby Avery today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Abby is now back at Love Ranch North! Abby's a great person who will help make your experience the best it can be.

I love meeting extraordinary people through LPIN - Abby is one of them. She definitely a must-not-miss. Cheers, Abby! BH
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

grizzly likes this.
  20. This was such an amazing party. Still coursing through my memories.....

Broadhildt likes this.
  21. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

I so enjoyed my time with Abby. I also really love seeing the kind and thoughtful gifts she gives her coworkers.

Guys, if I can't book Abby in the near future, y'all should.

Hugs and love, Abby - appreciate you very much. xo - BH

grizzly and AbbyAvery like this.
  22. This means so much to me Broadhildt! The feeling is definitely mutual. You are such an interesting person to talk to and our time together was just amazing. The mental and the physical were so on point in every way!!

grizzly and Broadhildt like this.
  23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Have @AbbyAvery fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AbbyAvery likes this.
  24. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Abby's coming back soon! Look for her at Sagebrush. Meeting Abby was definitely a great Christmas present. ;):)

AbbyAvery likes this.
  25. I am loving it so much at Sagebrush and look forward to showing you around my new home!!

Broadhildt likes this.
  26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @AbbyAvery for liking my post!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome reviews!!! Book a party with @AbbyAvery today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

My experience with Abby is definitely a treasured memory. Gents, book Abby today. She's an incredible person and worth every moment of your time.

AbbyAvery likes this.
  29. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Bumping the thread, thinking of Abby about a year after our first meeting.

Even if I can't get out and see her at this point in time, y'all should. :)

You know, I still have those Mardi Gras beads from the 2018 LRN Christmas party hung where I can see them! ;)

Lots of love Abby - miss you, thank you, and I love our memories. <3

RunningSquirrel and AbbyAvery like this.
  30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Celebrate the "New Year" with @AbbyAvery today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AbbyAvery likes this.
  31. Love this @Broadhildt and I love our memories too! They are so vivid in my mind! Spending time with you was definitely one of my highlights of that tour! <3

Broadhildt likes this.
  32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for liking my post!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AbbyAvery likes this.
  33. @Broadhildt hope to see you again someday soon!!! <3

Broadhildt likes this.
  34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @AbbyAvery for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @AbbyAvery with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]